Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SBxpeuxUiOA
youtu.be/Ew1AM8ZYDNU
youtu.be/ts5af0aFcuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*La Cucaracha plays

*scrEEECH

HELLOOoO SoSS

Timmy Turner, my name is Dougsdale Dimmadale Dimmadimmsdomedoodiddomedimedimmsdimmadimmadome owner of the Dougsdimmsdimmadaledimmadimsdomedodimmadimmsdaledimmadimmsdaledimmadome!

Thank you for locating my long-lost son Dale Dimmadimmsdomedoodiddomedimedimmsdimmadimmadome, heir to the Dougsdimmsdimmadaledimmadimsdomedoodimmadimmsdaledimmadimmsdougsdaledimmadome fortune!

If there’s anything I can ever do to repay you for your kindness, all you need to do is ask.

Timmy Turner, my name is DougsDimmaDaleDimmsDomeDoDomeDimmadome, owner of the DougDimmsDimmaDaleDimmaDimmsDomeDoDiDimmaDimmsDaleDimmaDimmsDaleDimmaDome.

Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimsdale Dimmadome ?

Not right

Thread theme

youtu.be/SBxpeuxUiOA

Not right ?

That's right!
Doug Dougmadomedimmadimmadomedimmsdaledomedaledimmsdodimmdougdodimmadomedimmadomedimmadomedimmadome owner of the Dougsdimmsdimmadaledimmadimsdomedoodimmadimmsdaledimmadimmadimmadimmadimmsdaledimmadome

The same Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, where they’re showing Crash Nebula?

On ice ?

Yeah!

Not right

Not right ?

That's right.
Timmy Turner, my name is Timmy Dimmadoodimmadome owner of the *SOUND OF COMPUTER DYING VIOLENTLY*

youtu.be/Ew1AM8ZYDNU the TRUE thread theme

Then you can get me three tickets to s–

Not right

O L L E H

HCEEErcs*

*syalp ahcaracuC aL

*La Curacacha plays

*Limo repeatedly pulls up and pulls away

I wish my father was here

*high pitched
CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLINGGG INNNNNNNNNN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
THESE WOUUUUNNDS THEY WIIIIILL……………