So the women seem to be fine with being fucked but then whine rape when hes done with them...

So the women seem to be fine with being fucked but then whine rape when hes done with them? Why does purple man deal only with feminists?

Bump

Bump

Quit bumping your own fail thread, just makes you seem even more pathetic.

Then fucking reply to me then and stop ignoring me so i wouldnt have to do that

Ignoring the really sad bait thread. I do have to add that being the Purple Man must be the saddest exsistence ever. You couldn't ever experience real human connection.
> Are we friends?
> Sure we are!

Your life would be the saddest and emotionally emptiest life ever. Not to mention you could never use wordplay or hyperbole again.

This is literally the Purple Man's arc, such as it is, in the TV series adaption.

In JJ? I watched to episode three and got incredibly turned off by it. I've always liked Killgrave and thought that his power is massively under explored for what it is.

they're fine with it because they're under mind control? is this a bait thread?

Well, if you come back to it, Killgrave is in it and he's very explored. Although they repeatedly make this dumb joke like "Kilgrave" is a weird pseudonym that's not a real name when it's actually a very common Scottish name...? That seriously baffled me but other than this and a few other unworldly elements JJ was good I felt.

Well I guess I'll have to finish it. Thank you user! I think it's because studios are scared to embrace what they perceive as campiness in the medium.

You're thinking of Mandrill

so scared of it in fact, that he's doesn't have mind powers in JJ he has pheromone powers

>and he's very explored
And he's still a laughable and shitty one-note villain.

I guess it's some sort of spell breaking stuff (like Halfling's Gem). Everyone he wants submits to him and adores him, but when the spell breaks everyone who's been under it becomes more aggressive and angry towards him.

Does his power work online?
Will he experience how shitty this site is if he starts posting or will everyone just agree with him?

What if he posts a mediocre vid where he does an ollie? Will people upvote, share, like, and subscribe that shit?

I'm just asking because I'm not sure exactly how his powers work. And even then, the whole "he'll never experience X" only works if he started that way in the first place. Someone being born blind has a sadder fate than someone who just lost his eyesight. What if the latter hated everything he saw?

Maybe that would've had any impact had the character not been a boring sociopath who doesn't care if people live or die.

>Does his power work online?

No. His mind-control has a physical limit of about a 30' radius around himself. He is not interested in the internet because he is always raping women basically all the time.

his power is pretty much made to be only used in evil ways.
This guy was born to be evil.
But oh boy, what a life he has.

Not entirely. Jess convinces him to keep a guy from murder-suiciding his family, and he tells her she could be his moral compass. They could, together, use his powers to just walk around going "hey, stop doing all that crime."

Except they couldn't because he was obviously manipulating her and his true cartoonishly evil nature would eventually shine through.

You should take the fucking hint, faggot.

It's Sup Forums but Hero Academia has a character who basically has Purple Man's power. He's only had a small part so far but his background is basically that he wants to be a hero but nobody trusts him because he has such a villainous power. So he was gaining a lot of resentment for the heroes who don't get judged so easily until he crosses paths with the protagonist who gives him a bIt of motivation to not lose sight of why he wants to be a superhero and all that mushy stuff.

yeah, its hard trying to be friends with a guy who can make you kill yourself if he wanted to.