Can you really blame Cap?

Can you really blame Cap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8K6-cEAJZlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I blame him for not wising the fuck up and siding with Red Skull

This

Why did he throw him out a window lel

I find it funny that conservatives got their panties in a bunch over this. This is the kind of stuff Stormfront has been spreading for years

Why would they anyway, considering he's pretty much right?

Does marvel realize that people sympothize with the literal nazis now that these refugees are actual rapists?

Someone post the next page,where he gets the supporters to suicide bomb there country

I'm a pinko commie fuck, and I've got to admit, there's something logical and appealing about what he says.

No, Marvel realizes that no one sympathizes with nazis since normal people know such an astronomically small number of refugees are actual criminals. This page was such a controversy since it showed that despite Red Skull continuing to be outrageously evil, those leaning right see him as the "good guy" since, sadly, the party has become a group represent bigotry and hatred.

not all of us right winged guys sympathizes with the nazis and are so damn idiotic you know user,some us are just normal working guys

He killed Red Skull for not being true to the ideals of Hydra and just be a fucking nazi.

I mean, He is obvious lying to the right-wing people in order for them to do what they say.

If Red skull did the same thing about SJW's. You would be hating/liking red skull anyway. I mean, he did it in the place like (See! If there is nazis/hydras, there will be no fat rude people)

>small number of refugees
They should all suffer for their zealotic puritain beleifs

for killing that Sup Forums piece of shit?
No

He's a nazi!! who gives a shit what he says

I'm sure that's the case, but unfortunately what the party represents is still becoming something very dangerous.

That was the whole idea. This was Richard Spencer earnestly trying to write the right-wing side of "the argument," trying to make you (the presumably moderate-left comics reader) read it and go "oh! Now I see how normal people can get sucked into right-wing hate-cults!" or whatever. He thinks he's presenting his "enemy" at their best, in order to drive home the point that truly, anyone could be a shitlord.

But it was done poorly since nothing about what he said should sound even remotely correct to someone with the barest of good in them. His whole speech is cartoonishly evil and if you see anything positive about it, you're part of the problem.

I agree Richard Spencer is overall a bad writer, but not that this isn't exactly the kind of stuff that gets attention. This page is well done.

Actually, everything he said was so common sense to anyone with a functional brain that they had to literally dedicate the entire next page to turning it into a straw man.

Hey Sup Forums, you having a good evening? Any plans for tonight or just shitpostin' till the sun rises?

This. I think the problem with Spencer and all the promotions for Secret Empire is that there wasn't much discussion for actually separating the Nazi ties from Hydra. Cap should've been shown cleaning out all the biggotry and turning Hydra mainly into an organization trying to take over the world to ultimately make it better.

Instead you have Inhuman concentration camps, Hydra youth, and allowing the destruction of Vegas to happen. That seems counter to even HydraCap, who wants to just make the world a better place.

Marvel is dying because of its liberal agenda lol

Got it, shitposting it is. Be sure to make yourself something to eat tonight, you gotta take care of yourself!

>Marvel is dying because of its incompetent writers and editors

Most of these shitty comics would actually be good if a decent writer was working on it and they had some actual guidance from editors to keep them in line. You can pull a Mr. Negative and turn them all into extreme conservatives and they'd still write shitty comics.

Why shouldn't you want to protect your country from the imposition of outside forces because you like it the way it is? Same pinko commie fuck from earlier. I think it's understandable why someone would think like this.

>pinko commie fuck
Fuck off

For what reason

Because your obviously a conservacuck faggot if you use verbadem like that

Stalin is dead. He can't fuck you in the ass. Sorry.

Guess I went a bit too far, I'll back off. I really am very liberal, but it's hard to represent those views honestly because there is so much incentive in life towards being a ruthless sociopath. I don't feel safe saying "human beings are important" on the internet anymore

You see user, white countries have privilege--all the privilege--concentrated like in a big water tower in the middle of America. So we need to let all the other races from the other continents come, and sup from that water tower, so the privilege is distributed around, because that's our moral duty, because whites have all the power, which we got because whites are the worst, morally....

>if you can acknowledge that communism is inherently retarded and unworkable you must be a conservative
Oh, lefties!

>literally just enforce borders lmao, there is an immigration system for a reason
then next page
>kill a black guy for no fucking reason, also suicide bomb time lol
I feel like there's a bit of a logical leap inbetween "we should enforce the law, we vet legal immigrants for a reason" and "we should gang murder niggers lmao".

Neo-nazis and libtards are barking up the wrong stahlhelm when they look to a fucking businessman in Jew York, with a converted daughter and son-in-law who helped with his campaign as the fucking 4th reich.
It's been a zany few years but life isn't half as dramatic as these fucking larpers desperately want it to be.

That's some Bizarro Rick Sanchez logic there.

>page,where he gets the supporters to suicide bomb there country
>Right-Wing terrorism
>Suicide bombing

Those two things do not go together. Why do they think anyone would be stupid enough to believe that could happen?

>Why do they think anyone would be stupid enough to believe that could happen?

It didn't, it is a comicbook.

It was done poorly because it went from zero to hundred in the span of 3 panels and suddenly the followers are blowing themselves up without there ever being an indication that the speech was leading to that.

>And thus I clothe my naked villainy
>With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ;
>And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
This is villainy 101

Um, do you realize people sympathize with sjws because men are actual rapists?

I like skull's expression in the 5th panel
I recall another passionate one where he lectures Cap on modern America and he's standing on a car or something like that.

Anyone has that?

Because the rest of the world is not idiots to believe in the idea of "alies are the good guys".

>Thinking Red Skull gives a shit about any of them
He just wants people to join him. Old as time tactic. Even in the 40s they knew that.

youtube.com/watch?v=8K6-cEAJZlE