ITT: Lessons you have learned from animated shows

ITT: Lessons you have learned from animated shows.

Steven Universe taught me that most lesbians are probably deranged or just emotional wrecks.

You can get away with anything if you're a cute girl, up to and including destroying the entire universe.

I learned from Dexter's Lab that if you gently shake a burned out lightbulb, it makes a funny sound.

they need the D...well mainy pearl.

Just to get it out of her system and reset.

Watership Down was where I first learned about natural selection.

>it took a cartoon to teach you that someone who identifies themselves as a living mental illness likely has many more than the one they base their entire life around

I Ed, Edd, & Eddy taught me that Canadians are weird

I learned that propane has no natural odor. What you smell is actually put there by man for safety purposes

The Simpsons taught me assloads of references to historical and pop culture related shit I'd have otherwise never cared about or wouldn't have learned about until a lot later as a kid and taught me a lot about the world. I was one of those 'raised by TV' kids so it was pretty useful compared to a lot of other cartoons.

The Simpsons makes G&T kids.

For the love of God, don't wish for every day to be Christmas. You will hurt so many people

Gin and tonic?

I learned that it's true some days are dark and lonely, but maybe I feel sad but Pinkie will be there to show me that it isn't that bad

I learned that you can't trust women in the cartoon business, because they are unable to make the team work constructive

Gay and Trans.

Literally Aya in Green Lantern: The Animated Series.

But user, D is for death.

Not in the show itself but a shows existence taught me that sheer unadulterated autism comes from people who fuck dogs

>it took him seeing a cartoon to figure this out

like god damn love who you love but every time ive been physically assaulted while minding my own business it was by a lesbian

Giggle at the ghosties > anything.

I've learned from that cartoon that jewish executive producers are sociopathic arrogant mentally insane idiots who need to "Have it all" you have a dog shit and he doesn't? he'll steal it from you.
Mike Vogel, Michael Bay, Uwe Boll and the rest of these double digit IQ gipsyes and rednecks should be tortured for every franchise they ruined and then shot.

You got me interested. What show is this?

Phineas and Ferb taught me that rape is ok

so long as their eyes turn into hearts

101 Dalmatians. It's the fandom, not the series (or movies, but the fandom is more interested in the series than any of the movies or books).

>probably
kek
>deranged or just emotional wrecks.
same goes for the gay men, especially applies to the gay men

i dont know user, the worst ive experienced from gay men is pretending theyre a lady nigger and getting offended if you tell them to take it down a notch

Yet there are still bunnies hopping around.
Funny that people only bother to learn half of it.

What fucking episode was this?

Huh. I vaguely remember that series, almost nothing really remarkable about it

Yeah but they're not worse than dykes

That politics replaced art in the west and I should never trust anyone at face value

God you are lucky, Ive a gay brother and it was hell every week with him. My only consolation is that his boyfriends were worse than he was. Gays break things, threaten suicide like it's drinking water and are emotionally manipulative pieces of shit. every single one of them. they need the world to accomodate to their selfish needs and never take a look to self inspect about their lives. they also have the need to criticize every single thing they don't like and that includes people! how vapid gays are i hate i hate them i fucking hate the gays. They should all kill themselves, they don't bring anything to people lives but despair and shame to their families.

>they also have the need to criticize every single thing they don't like
>i hate i hate them i fucking hate the gays. They should all kill themselves

Robot docking! No way pearl can ruin a being build for her or have a death sentence known as preganant.

What could possibly go wrong!

And M is for Murdercock.

But.... Two out of three of the lesbians that are chracterized have a wonderful relationship and the Bi lady...I don't know about her.

Pearl may find a way to ruin her chances

fuck off faggot

This, but with Family Guy.

I had one as a boss. He was constantly raging about something, insulting employees, customers or anyone who even slightly irritated him. He had several workers just walk out on him and managed to send one girl into a crying fit. The man simply did not know how to handle even the slightest bit of adversity in his job and took out all his frustration on his staff. He himself had a condescending way of talking to everyone regardless of whether or not he was currently ensconced by one of his rages and was on of those people that had to have the last word in every conversation, and would always try to paint himself as the victim to garner sympathy.

I can't say gayness itself is what made him a neurotic mess, but I do suspect his experiences growing up as a fat gay black man in the south did not do him any good

Best way to eat sandwith is when meat touches yor tounge.

Whatever makes you happy, Mr. Double-meter Dong

Steven Universe taught me to cry if I spill some milk.

ebin post