She-Hulk Sunday

Post She-Hulk and explain why she would make best Magical-girl

Her current comic is boring and she isn't sexy or badass in it

Do you think she'll go back to being green and cheery in Legacy, or are they just renaming her series to She-Hulk again because everything's getting renamed/renumbered?

God, I hope so. This Hulk-as-PTSD thing is awful. She-Hulk works best when it's been about Jennifer's insecurity, she's so shy and meek because she has zero sense of self worth so her Hulk is a bodacious and vivacious gammazon.

I like it, but it should definitely not be a mainline canon comic. It would be a what if? mini-series or just something away where it can happen but not take regular Shulk away from us.

>tfw shy/insecure Jennifer and empowered/confident She-Hulk are gone
Feels bad man.

Sensational she-hulk movie when?

how do i get into she-hulk?
what comics should i start reading

GAMMA INFUSED LAWYER
HAVIN' LOTS OF SEX

Stan, you maniac!

SHATTERING ALL THE PELVISES
AND CASHING LOTS OF CHECKS

This. I was probably one of the six people excited to see Jennifer take over the mainline Hulk book and I bought it at launch only to drop it after fove issues. What a let down.

>She Hulk movie appearance never
Well this sucks

>its not actually peter
wouldve been so much better

man, I love She-Hulk n Spidey team ups.

I wish I could find more of em.

She-Hulk/Gwenpool team-up when?

The marvel meta POV heroes timeline is, I believe

-Howard the Duck
-She-Hulk
-Deadpool
and so on.

I had a pretty good idea for a she-hulk intro, might post it

>The Rainmaker and My Cousin Vinny style lawyer She-Hulk movie

After WW movie I'll be surprised if they haven't started discussion about it

I'm having some memory problems at the moment because I can't remember any Courtroom Drama films where there's an active action sequence.

That's usually the stuff leading up to the court room drama.

Action sequences are witness testimonies, complete with Rashomon divergent accounts

ask briggite nielson, she apparantly stil has semi-rights to she-hulk because she was supposed to star as her in a movie in the 80s, but it got canceled.

What's your favorite She-Hulk run so far? Mine's the entire Sensational She-Hulk one, even if Gerber kind of dropped Bryne's ball.

The virtue signaling is strong with this one. I hope they paid based Cho a lot of money to illustrate this shitshow.

>tfw no more legal drama shulk

Except I want to see She-Hulk in action scenes, not her clients and questioned witnesses.

What comic is that from?

This is the she-hulk that Marvel needs to bring back.

You'll get both.
>was Ms. Walters there?
>ifn you mean the green babe, yeah
Cut to she-hulk crashing through the wall of a department store, having been punched through by Titania

Byrnes' was the only good consistent She-Hulk.

You said it.

Anyone have an essential she-hulk image

I NEED a movie with a scene of She-Hulk breaking a copier with her ass at the office.

who´s the artist on this?

>Nopan She-Hulk

>Take a female character known for being strong, confident, and outgoing
>Break her spirit

I thought Marvel was big on the whole female empowerment thing?

No, they're big on the "make every character we have terrible" thing.

Just read her stint in classic Avengers, Byrne's FF4 and Sensational She-Hulk, then Slott's run. Jen's been a supporting character for most of her publishing history, her own ongoings are a mixed bag. Byrne's take on the character is pretty much the definitive one, Slott (back when he was a solid writer) is the only other writer to enjoy any substantive success with her.