Ready for Aqua Teen to make a comeback?

Ready for Aqua Teen to make a comeback?

God yes.

They won't. Lazzo's amusement in torturing Metalacolypse fans has wained, so now he's moving on to Aqua Teen fans.

This is the beginning move in a plan to piss off and alienate the few people who still watch the channel that remember the old days when it was good and as a result realize how bad the channel is now. He wants us gone. Space Ghost is dead to him.

hell yes
Aqua Teen won't ever be cancelled
Aqua Teen won't be dismantled
Aqua Teen gonna be together
Aqua Teen gonna be forever!

it will be back in about 10 years minus most of the creative crew and "adjusted" for late 20's "social values".

Its super cheap to make, I'm really not sure why it was cancelled to begin with. Must have been new management.

Didn't somebody involved with the series die?

TRULEY THEY WERE

No fuck off

it'll ruin my plans for a spiritual successor

The guy who played Doctor Weird is dead.

;-;

Didn't the characters themselves die? Besides Meatwad.

The worst part is you're probably right.

I want to be hype but this user gets it, [as] always pulls asshole moves like this.

They die every episode, and also that wasn't the finale there was an episode after that.

If Metalocalypse fans stopped writing BRING BACK METALOCALYPSE on every single fucking social media platform that adult swim has, then the network would stop fucking with them. They brought it on themselves.

>comeback
Did they ever leave?

Fuck. Yes.

They should make a kickstarter, sit on it for a year and then refund everyone's money.

To be fair, it was a damn good show.

>Aqua Teen will never be canceled
>Aqua Teen won't be dismantled
>Aqua Teen gonna be together
>Aqua Teen gonna be forever!

If lazzo hadn't cut it when all we and Smalls wanted was six more episodes to wrap everything up we wouldn't bitch so much.

hope so and they don't fuck over frylock va like last time

Aqua Teen was amazing but it had it's run. Let things die when they are still good.

>was watching ATHF last night
>though, "man, wouldn't it be nice if they came back"
I want this to happen someday.

About damn time

Death Fighter when?

Space Ghost IS dead now. Literally 2/3rds of the main cast.

I moved countries and there's no adult swim here and I'm PISSED

Sealab 2021

this doesn't mean shit

At this point we'd get sealab 2021 IN 2021.

Nah, it's had its run. Let's leave Dave to Squidbillies and Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell.

But those shows suck

>Squidbillies
>bad

YPF is not bad.

Squidbillies is excellent. I have not seen much of Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell.

You're right but that fax machine thing was still hilarious.

I had to watch a lot of Adult Swim when I was younger and I feel like I enjoy the weird experimental shorts now more than I cared for Aqua Teen, Metalocalypse, or Squidbillies.

Granted, I haven't actually watched the network in a long time. Just been fed those shorts over the internet.

YER EMERGENCY BREAK IS ON

>Squidbillies
>bad
Hey look someone with shit taste. I bet you love Mr.Pickels and Decker

YPF actually has it's moments. Plus Dana Synder

Well by then political sentiment will have returned to late 90s sentiments about queers so everything will be able to be made fun of again.

Gr8 b8 m8

The leakage of the supposedly lost episode "Boston" might have had something to do with it