4 (four) seasons in

>4 (four) seasons in
>Still hasn't explained what happened to the Earth

Defend this (((worldbuilding)))

the frick do you mean

there was a cataclysmic WAR- there was a weapon that broke or corrupted all the gems on earth aside from the ones protected by Rose Quartz shield.

This show has shit writing but I'm not gonna let you have this one Sup Forumslock

Defend your autism.

It was explained within the same episode, piss-for-brains.

ITT: SUfags making excuses for shitty (((writing))) and (((worldbuilding))).

We know what happened to the Earth

Aliens happened that started colonizing it, before being stopped by a rebel movement

((((((((((((((((((((((woah dude)))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((too many parenthesis))))))))))))))))))))))))))

it's the backbone of this series not to ask questions

You're stupid if everything needs to be spelled out for you

t. Rebecca Sugar

A thread died for this bullshit.

I fucking hate the way they no one ask any questions about thinks any normal person would but in this case it makes sense, for steven earth has always been like this

That may be, but that weapon did not move the continents around.

Not really. It was never explained why the arrangement of the continents is different.

Again: not an explanation.

They were terraforming the planet for their own needs. Probably fucked around with the continental plates while doing so.

Never leaving Steven's perspective is kind of what screwed over the show.

It just doesn't deserve much explanation, specially since we never see the rest of the earth but its implied that its as nothing has changed, it could be anternate earth structure or it could be aliens or both.To be honest i really don't care anymore, i don't give a shit about "lore" for this show, its been 140+ episodes its not going to get good now and its not going to retroactively make all the other episodes bearable to watch.

"Probably"

How would moving continental plates figure into their colonization? And why would they need to "Terraform"? Earth is already an eminently survivable environment to them.

Yeah, they were going to hollow out Earth (Although God knows why) but why would they move the continents around for that?

This needs more exposure.

Sort-of agree. But if you hate it so much, why do you keep watching? Are you like that otter that eats the lemon?

They should do a bomb like that.

lurk moar

If you're going to use the echo meme at least do it right

ITT: Sucrose dick-riders get frustrated with OP because the show's shit writing does a poor job of explaining its lore

Yeah, I see a lot of people making excuses for Sucrose.

Oh, wait, no, what's the word I am thinking of?

Oh yeah: I don't see any people making excuses for Sucrose.