Danger and Eggs

Why aren't more people on Sup Forums talking about this?

Because it looks awful and your boss hasn't provided you with the tools needed for proper shilling.

You know how this goes.

No lewds, no heads turning.

No rips doesn't help either.

>a shill
>providing rips
lolno.

Posting rips in this thread would be wasted effort anyway, since he'd be required to get them dmca'd.

sage because thread violates global11
>inb4 global7

>Pirate Central not talking about a site with no rips
Gee, I wonder.

I'm currently watching it at the moment.
Gonna look into uploading it at some point either during the week or next weekend.

This was all I needed to see to know it should be avoided.

>maximum tumblr pandering, complete with pronoun nonsense and redefining reality according to their own whims

Thanks, I guess. Saved for reposting in future shill threads.

I'm enjoying it. It's definitely at least a mid-tier show, animation is good and jokes are fairly witty

Some of these things are true but the show really doesn't preach, everything is done subtly and without any spelling out.
At least I'm halfway through the season and there's been no overt propagandizing at all

They're at a damn pride parade with every lesbian stereotype personified

Haven't gotten to that ep, but isn't it possible it's incidental?
Like, sure, the co-creator is LGBT so of course they were going to take advantage of the fact that on Amazon they have the freedom to include such people but if they don't explain the concept on screen or make a moral about it are kids even going to notice? And if it doesn't effect the story at all why does it matter?

If it doesn't contribute to the story or to being entertain then it shouldn't be in there in the first place. Pandering is a waste of time and energy on both ends.

Nigga explain to me how the fuck that could be incidental. Especially when you literally just gave a reason why it wouldn't be.

Did you even read the pic?
>is a show that celebrates pride and WTFBBQSOMANYLETTERS culture to an EVEN GREATER EXTENT than similar cartoons

So all characters should be straight just 'cuz?

That's just Tumblr being Tumblr
I've watched 3 hours of this show and it's just a fun cartoon. For sure there's been no verbal acknowledgement of any of this stuff

I'm fine with gay characters, being gay myself, I just prefer when a show doesn't wear its agenda on its sleeve. SU and Clarence do just fine with their gay characters.

Yes.

Not watching, so sick of this shit.

The fandom barely exists yet and already I've seen several comments deriding Eddie of the Realms Eternal. What the hell is their damage? Their show won.

Unironically came here to post that Eddie of the Realms Eternal should've been chosen. I'm gay and I'm not in need of pandering and breaking social norms in my cartoons. I just wanted a fantasy/action cartoon that has nice visuals and elfKuzco, but that dream is dead.