Well, Sup Forums ?

Well, Sup Forums ?
Who is your all-time favorite DC character ?

Whichever character is a powerful guy, gets a lot of ass willing or unwilling, and is an alpha.

Dr. Manhattan

Superman

HUMAN BOMB

My favorite character isn't on there.
Captain Marvel.

Why isn't Cyborg on this list?!

Batman, but I really hate how much he's forced in every form of media. He's a great character but he's been in so much and he's such a meme now to people who don't even read comics it. There are a lot more DC characters that deserve just as much attention

>bunch of iconic characters
>Harley Quinn is there instead of Robin/Catwoman/Lex

Batman.

superman

>Harley Quinn is in there instead of Lex Luthor
>they already force you to pick one of out 9 characters
>and the 2nd villain spot was picked for Harley Quinn instead of literally THE supervillain
I swear to god, it's like they keep trying to find ways to make me hate Harley more and more

Rac Shade

Starfire

WAUGHH

Power Girl.

I love Dick

DAMAGE

Absolutely the best lad

Ah yes, I see Waugh is also your favorite DC character

Not really a DC fan, but #1 is Plastic Man and nobody even comes close

GL

Of the declared ones right now - Superman .

Out of that list: Superman, with Aquaman as a near second.

Overall: Hawkman, with Firestorm as a near second.

I will say there is a lot of mediocre batman content out there, but those few truly great batman comics make him ny favorite as well

What's your favourite Hawkman? I liked Post-Crisis Carter and Kendra the best.

Hans Von Hammer

I'm a huge sucker for Hawkworld Katar and Shayera, i loved that run.

Can you DC viral shills please fuck off?

Damn you're dumb as fuck

Orion, with Superman a close second.

She sells like hotcakes nowadays, gramps. She's the most popular character they have besides Supes/Bats.

Superman>Ted>Guy

You said it.

>Well, Sup Forums ?
>Who is your all-time favorite DC character ?
Damian Wayne.

Besides GL, Booster Gold, his post 52 run was pretty good, hope he comes back soon and fixes the timeline (seeing as we've seen Rip so it means booster wasn't erased from the timeline during that JLI issue). I am also kind of sad that MM isn't in the list

Tommy Monaghan

The whole series was AWSOME. I hope it never gets meddled with in the same way the dc fags are meddling with the watchmen.

My top ten DC characters:
Aqua Man, Orion, Black Adam, Guy Gardner, Deadman, Raven, Batgirl(Cassandra), Power Girl, and Blue Beetle.

Rate taste

The Creeper is my boy

Excellent taste

You guys are all my niggas.

A tie between Aquaman and Question. Followed by Green Arrow. I also love the Green Lantern corps but I don't really like any particular lantern as much as I like those three.

Hal Jordan

He's black

Swamp Thing

You best mean Billy Batson.

Who else would I mean? We're talking DC here.

Of that list? Superman without a doubt, he's one of my favorites period. Off the list, Swamp Thing and Bane might edge him out.

Yeah. Sage this shit.

DOCTOR FATE

Probably Constantine desu

ha

this fine gent

Joker

>Joker
>Harley fucking Quinn
At least let me pick Lex, Darkseid, or Black Manta you shits

Which Blue Beetle?

Damian Wayne

Cassandra Cain

>not on the list

You're not on my list, DC.

It's because DC doesn't really make an effort to let the characters be out there. Look at the Flash for example, he became surprisingly popular after the TV series, the same is happening with Wonder Woman after a movie. Green Lantern was popular under the right creative team. Slowly DC is realizing they have characters other than Batman.

So in no particular order because that shit's hard, here's my top ten. Tell me how shit my taste is:

Ollie
Adam Strange
Swamp Thing
Carter Hall Hawkman
Wildfire
Lobo
Superman
Aquaman
Etrigan
Alan Scott

I like Batman and Jason Todd even though I really am tired of the Batman franchise

Some excellent taste up in this thread.

Nice to know there are other anons with good taste on this board.

And ones sensible enough to know that Shazam is the wizard's name.

Her newfound popularity is relatively recent. I'd still argue that Robin (especially Dick), Catwoman and Lex are more iconic and influential than her.

Swamp Thing

Though I didn't like him in the new 52, but his appearances in rebirth have given me hope again

This looks pretty good, who drew this?

my man

Batman. I don't need to defend myself. He had solid runs, books, cartoons, games and movies. Few characters(if any) in DC have achieved the same level of decent content in various medias as Batman has. It's sad but true.

>Joker
>Harley Quinn
Why are these shitters everywhere? They must the most overrated characters in all of media.

Either Orion or The Question.

Not bad. The problem is that character has no inherent quality, so I'd need to know what runs and creators you prefer for each character.

As a kid, I thought Batman was the coolest hero. He had the best gadgets and the neatest enemies. Now that I'm almost 30, I've had time to think and now I've come to the conclusion kid me had terrible taste. Adult me is in awe of Superman and he inspires me to be the best me I can and that i can be.
>Also here's one short story.

Power Girl

Who is the best character to round out the Justice League with? The top 6 are fairly important mainstays but you need seven, it's just a better number than six

Personally I think Vixen

Damian Wayne, hands down.

On that list, I'd say probably Flash, but I love the GL lore, and Aquaman and Green Arrow have some of my favorite comics of all time with them as protagonists.

=(

Batman.
I know, boring choice.

???