/CTG/ Channel-tans General

The Star-Spangled Banner Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/WlAUfm9
imgur.com/dHuk3Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=eA8C9SXISHQ&t=190s
deadline.com/2017/06/top-gun-sequel-release-july-12-2019-tom-cruiise-joseph-kosinski-jerry-bruckheimer-paramount-1202123050/
youtube.com/watch?v=JDofVBbPcjw
amoralcrow.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome to /CTG/!

Requesting the Channel-tans celebrating 4th of July, I know it's Sunday but fuck it

I'm still suggesting Stoner [as] reacting to the new trailer of Rick and Morty

Good morning /ctg/ here's a remake of my old Rooster Teeth sketch from last year

Woah dude, that's great

Thanks for the remake Campside she looks amazing with her new attire

Nice stuff my dude I'd like to see some cool crossover with some of her series, a good example would be her own outfit for the RWBYverse or maybe being bossy along with the guys from RvB

O say can you see, by the dawn’s early light, the thiccness is fine asf

>"Stoner: YOU MUST WATCH THIS CN."
>"CN: Jeezz Stoner I am not sure I don't like spoilers."
>"Stoner: Bluurp, you must do it CN, do it!"

Wjy

Mr. Campside always coming with cool designs for the triny of Spike, RT and G4. It's cool I love your own interpretation of her.

hii

Sup

Welcome back Campside, nice to see you again and with more of this cute, the basement gang got a lot of love this weekend.

hello hello /ctg/!
this is super great, campside!

I shall suggest a BBQ with USA Network, CNN, C-SPAN and El Rey among WWE messing with the rest of the family

She's ready to kick some ass in the inter space.

Only if USAN is wearing one of these.

The new trailer is probably like a drug for her and the rest of the block, they can't wait any longer.

Good morning thread, I did something with our local mob.

I missed AMC being all bossy around other thanks, she's a cool lady if you ask me.

Bonjour /CTG/!
Just repostingsome lewds.
First for the forbidden photograph: imgur.com/WlAUfm9
And the forbidden lewd, you may want to clean it off first it's a little "bloody":
imgur.com/dHuk3Mc

Those poor gals need a bodyguard

Bonjour Stoner, how are you doin'?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
what pc and tcm would do in the mafia? amc is the boss, but the two?

bless the lewds, stoner.

Sorry for ask but is there any progress on your adorable comic with Vivendi and his daughter? I don't mind lewds but your comics keep me on the edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=eA8C9SXISHQ&t=190s

I am picturing AMC trying to teach TCM and Paramount Channel about the tough life of movie channels and how they've to deal with the upcoming enemies Netflix and other stream services

You and your lewds were blessed by the Void himself. Good shit Stoner.

Hi!

> USAN is probably a good cook thanks to all those infomercials and cooking segments in their shows.

Just dandy user
I may or may not work on it later today but I can't make a promise that I'm gking to have it done today, maybe if I'm lucky the threads will go slow and I will make it til it ends.

You're going to be fine AMC look rude but she's a good girl, born in the streets with a heart of gold

I saw these but I must say, I love what you've been doing with the tans, keep up the good work DS Stoner.

i hate how this looks, but here we go, my first meme, with cine sony. the man is a certificated crybaby, so it fits.

You must never enter AMC's territory without warning, those two were too naive to believe that there would be no trouble.

I love the new sketch now she looks ready to enter the battlefield but in elegant attire to maintain the style.

He looks like a very elegant, ironic gentleman but he reminds me of the gentlemen from those old Italian films.

Poor Cine Sony, he must go through a lof of shit

I hope you do one of these with Canal+ cool redhead sis

Only one tear to keep the suspense alive.

he's very elegant, surely.
iconic that you say it, as we're getting the channel in italy.
he went through an emo phase that fucked his relationships with the rest of the sony family. only axn still stays on his side.
yep, basically this.

I remember the old one nice to see these getting remakes, 10/10

I want to suggest more stuff with AMC being somehow their boss, it can be fun

>deadline.com/2017/06/top-gun-sequel-release-july-12-2019-tom-cruiise-joseph-kosinski-jerry-bruckheimer-paramount-1202123050/

Since Parry's making another Top Gun movie, how about seeing him in Mav's bomber jacket and him giving a thumbs up to somebody?

Any change to get Cine Sony doing some of the old poses of El Zorro?

>Another Top Gun movie

Why Perry the first one was amazing?

He's crying because his catalog is really short and most of their films are just big sequels

i can see what to do. it will be fun.
does the original cine sony show those films?

thinking of cine sony, i was thinking to make him friend of paramount channel. we have pc in italy and fellow movie channels could be friends.

he's also crying because his mother hates him.
but really, cine sony's catalogue is small?

Paramount you madman your last movie was a failure you should try to keep your money safe at least for now

I hope that Mr. Necro can see this, he made an incredible image with them long ago.

For the anons considered about my comic, I can't decide if I should just sketch out the rest of my pages instead of inking them. If I sketch them that means pages will come out faster, but a bit messy. Then with inking them they'll be cleaner but comics will be a little slower.
I'm in a pickle here so I need a second opinion anons.

Stoner the void has corrupted your soul but I can't complain, these are great lewds

a though choice. o'd say ink them.

Ink them, it looks cooler with ink and easier to read.

Take your time DS Stoner there's always next weekend plus you're doing great so far, don't hurry

He wants to relive the good ole' days in the 80's. In general, the Viacoms are fucking 80's/90's nostalgia gremlins and want to bring it back for profit and good memories.

Paramount has released two movies this year, the Baywatch movie that somehow made back twice it's budget and Transformers which is doing mediocre domestically. Vi really, REALLY wants Parry to die in a fire, or something.

But the slate in the later months looks ok. The new guy they got running Paramount is a former CEO of 21st Century Fox, so the guy has some good experience in the business.

It's really funny that Paramount has to poach talent from the people he fucked over in his younger years.

I'm not sure if they're scared or just excited to see AMC in the same room as them.

I say go for the ink job, it's better in the long run, trust me.

>the Baywatch movie that somehow made back twice it's budget

No surprise, some of his best movies are either parodies or comedy, he's good at comedy

It's a difficult question but I think the answer is obvious, use ink on the pages.

Perry is having a midlife crisis, someone should help him.

>AMC is just smokin' anc chillin' out while TCM and PC think they're dead just to look at the same direction as her.

Do the inkjob on these pages an inked comic looks much better than some messy lineart, trust me Stoner.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll go ahead and continue inking them then

Good luck Stoner.

USA Network is pretty good doing a lot of things he has been around for a long tie.

That he is. There are some good comedy movies he's made out there. Bad Grampa was hilarious, even my parent's enjoyed it.

People are helping him, Vi and his pack of channels. The problem with Paramount is that the old CEO's of Viacom and Paramount kept both companies from collaborating together on projects and the myriad of talent that Viacom has wasn't used, especially in the later years. So Parry was stuck there, making bad movies with a limited pool of content and creators. It was bound to fail and it did.

Now the new CEO's are working closely together with everyone, from the guys of BET, MTV, Nickelodeon and other places to create more well rounded movies.

I was wrong though, Paramount had three other movies released this year. Oops. I don't know how I forgot about GitS.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDofVBbPcjw

Have a Sunny Sunday, /ctg/

what a cutie.

where is f.a.g., he has to see this cutie.

I can't it's raining outside, but thanks for the good wishes

Paramount seems to be the kind of guy who does everything excellent and then he fuck it with a shitty decision

I know this was about ink or not but honestly the covers would look much better with some colors, that's just a suggestion, wish you good luck with the rest of your comi

You too Goldenn, your take on Weather Channel is adorable!

I've been wondering if those little planets are actually linked to the big ones, that is kinda creepy if you think about it

Bad Grampa in fact was one of their best films but theyve a thing about making one big bluckbuster followed by a couple of terrible movies.

Parry: "Let's add explosions to this scene. It'll be perfect."
Intern: "But, sir, isn't this is a romance movie?"
Parry: "Yeah, and?"
Intern: "This will cost an additional two million. We'll be past our budget."
Parry: "So, who gives a shit."
>Meanwhile, several thousands of miles away Viacom wakes up angry
Vi: "I can sense my money being lost. Paramount you piece of garbage."

Shit son she looks fantastic. Good job.

I see what you did there, heh

>those face proportions
maarthul?

I guess you're right but he goes under a different name now:

amoralcrow.deviantart.com/

He spends more money than he should on movies and bloat the production cost by tens of millions.

They are only illusions created by IBM because he owns her, probably were a gift after her acquisition.

Perry is under a lot of shit first Viacom and then his main CEO, they don't give him a break.

I wish there were a crossover between Cine Sony and HBO to see who's the most badass.

hbo wins. cine sony is a dork like sony channel, deep under.

The first link was like "oh yeeah" and then the second "jesus why" don't get me wrong both are great, just the second is not my cup of tea

He got old and lazy. He needs someone to bring him up to shape. Now that Paramount's living with the Viacoms, I'm expecting him to be annoyed by his boss's children and be forced to exercise with them. He's in trouble.

Time to catch with some groovy CN-tan!

No no I know what you mean user I had asked myself that too while drawing it

so cute!

It's time to get groovy? where's my wonderland!

drew this based on how Metro drew fleischer tan

thicc fleischer is gift from the gods.
also, sup ben.

Benatic you're back! Thanks for showing some love to this cutie.

We are back to 1933!

Adorable CN user, your style gave her a special vibe like a vidya render.

Welcome back sir, nice to see you doing your magic on Fleischer.

You two are doing pinups of Fleischer? that's cool I hope their new film becomes a success and just maybe a way to see more of Fleischer-tan in the near future.