The True Power of Timmy Turner

>Wished for Heat Vision
>Wished for Amazing Spider-Powers
>Has a massive arsenal of magical items, both wished for and gifts from magical beings
>Has Fairies that grant his every wish
>Has the skills of Robin, as Cleft the Boy Chin Wonder, Crimson Chin's Sidekick
>Has had the power of Turbo Thunder

Just how powerful is this 10 year old, if everything is taken into account together?

So powerful he fucked your mom in 10 seconds.

Don't forget he's also the strongest guy on the beach, and can basically wish that anywhere was a beach.

He's pretty much omnipotent.

Wanna see me do it again?

And even if faced with an opponent who could overcome the beach rule, way back in Super Humor, he demonstrated enough strength to spin the planet easily as you or I would spin a globe.

Timmy's also immortal. Technically he's over 50 years old but doesn't age (and so is everyone else because of a wish)

Timmy really IS a God.... Oh my gosh... If the Nicktoons were a comic book super hero universe, Timmy would be the most powerful one there is. Forget Danny Phantom, Jenny Wakemen, or Avatar Aang, the strongest hero would be Timmy Turner, cause he would have all of THIS, on top of being the son of "Mighty Mom and Dyno Dad".

Jimmy Neutron is like a rival for Timmy, right? How powerful is he compared to this 10 year old magic god?

magic is way more powerful then science

Magic and Science are like two sides of the same coin. They can be like counteractive opposites to each other, but they can also be two halves of one whole universal principle.

So however strong Timmy is with magic, Jimmy should be on the same level with Science. His intellect, gadgets and inventions, along with whatever else, should put him on equal level. A fight between these two should be like a fight between Gods, and the two working together as one should be like a SUPER God.

I can't quite remember the episode, but I remember him gaining mind control powers.

>middle-left panel

Is that a reference to fucking Moon Knight. I thought he wasn't really known to most people.

No they're fucking not dude

Autism.

Yeah but don't forgot there are a lot of kids with fairies like Timmy who are doing god knows what.

I don't know about that, but maybe. That was when Timmy used all of the magical items he got for his fairy-versary party, and the white cloak is actually Santa's Magic Bag.

Sure, go ahead.

If Timmy is so powerful, why is Vicky such a problem to him?

Not powerful enough to prevent his show from turning into shit.

Vicky's torment allows him to stay miserable enough to keep Cosmo and Wanda.

It's been established that Timmy's kind of a special case with his wishes. He's made a lot of crazy wishes, got himself banned from eras in time, has the most unwished wishes out of anyone in the world, was the only one in a long time to wish for a fairy baby, and Cosmo & Wanda consider him more notable than any of their past charges.

Protagonist Powers, yo.

Forgetting something?

Timmy Turner is a force of chaos, he will always find a way to break, bend, or bypass the rules.

Timmy has made sure that no matter what, he cannot have his fairies removed. That makes him extremely overpowered.
>Wishes that it's always the same day
>Keeps his child charade to keep the fairies
>Gives Cosmo the idea to give birth to Poof so that, if he ever has his fairies removed, Jorgen has to live with erasing a child from existence
>Can wish away any memory of having fairy godparents
>Has his doorknob made so that, if Jorgen ever comes, he just tricks him into using it, which erases his memories of coming to take Cosmo and Wanda away
He's been playing five dimensional chess while we've only begun to start Checkers.

Batman versus Timmy Turner

Who wins?

Timmy wishes that Batman couldn't prep himself at all against Timmy.

His best wish was turning into a girl.

the only two i can remember are you can't use magic to win a contest and you can't interfere with true love.

But what if Vicky becomes powerful enough to overcome Timmy's wishes?

Then Timmy wishes he was more powerful than Vicky, making it impossible for her to surpass him.

Truth.

Timmy once wished for fire fists. Between that and his Heat Vision, Fire is definitely his element.

But what if every time Timmy wishes he was powerful than Vicky, she automatically gains equal to or greater than that of Timmy's?

Alright, but what if we kill Vicky?

Surely, if we relieve Timmy of his source of misery, he won't have the power to bend reality to his whim, right?

Then he'd wish her back.

Hmm....

>"I wish that everything and everyone in the universe was in a different, empty universe, all except for Vicky!"

You don't understand. It works on the same principle as the "strongest guy on the beach" wish. Whenever Vicky becomes more powerful, Timmy automatically becomes more powerful than her.

Da Rulez usually stop kids from doing anything too extreme. What makes Timmy so dangerous is that he's really good at finding workarounds. He'd have made a great defense attorney.

Could Timmy defeat Zeno if Zeno stepped on the beach?

>kill Vicky
You say that like it's easy. She's the Satan to Timmy's God.

Do the powers he recieved from fusing with with this shit work?

Depends on if Timmy's magic can be considered toon force I guess.

Who is the greater arch-nemesis for Timmy? Vicky or Mister Crocker?

Pic related.

If she's the Satan to Timmy's God, what is Mr. Crocker?

>what is Mr. Crocker?
A fedora tipper

What if Mr. Crocker or the Anti Fairies brought and empowered Imaginary Gary and Nega-Timmy to fight Timmy, with the same level of Godhood that he has, except they actually realize their full potential?

Timmy versus Shazam/Captain Marvel. Who wins?

Mister crocker, since he is the product of timmies wishes which makes him a better arch nemesis that vicky .

That is true, but Vicky is what pushed Timmy's misery far enough to need Cosmo and Wanda in the first place?

Timmy wishes the power of Shazam was meant for him and not Billy

But what if the Billy is powerful and godlike enough to resist?

Too super for magic.

Timmy wishes Billy was made of rubber so that lightning has no effect on him.

Let's say Timmy can't make a wish that directly affects Billy, because of magical shielding or whatever. What does Timmy do to beat Billy in that case?

A recording of Billy's voice shouting Shazam.

Timmy Turner versus Danny Phantom
Who wins?

More like the Brendan Frasier to Timmy's Drake Bell

>wagecuck living with her parents
>her parents hate her and like her little sister more
>her pet turtle ran away because it couldn't stand her
>lost out on a date with an ugly British kid to Stacy
>was suckered into an abusive relationship with a junkie look-a-like who stole all her money and ran with it
>destined to always be a babysitter wageslave when she could've been things like mayor, or even empress of the world
>lost a skateboarding contest to a kid and hurt herself badly
>went to federal prison and is a convicted felon
>ate too much candy and had a bad Halloween
>her head got smaller and she lost a lightsaber battle to a Mary Sue and baby
Sad!

>Thinking Da Rules matter at this point

Timmy Turner versus Zatanna, Doctor Strange, and Shazam. How does he win?

I'm currently drawing a picture of Timmy and his powers, sort of.

I wish that the Fairly Oddparents was good again!

How good of a firebender could Timmy be?

Vicky would've been a better president than Trump honestly

>middle left
IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING MOON KNIGHT REFERENCE?

She would be a slightly less evil Hillary

>slightly less evil Hillary
You mean even MORE evil and not being someone else's puppet. She would've voted Trump IRL.

Get a scanner dude

I'm trying to reinstall my scanner but it's taking a while, so I took a picture with my phone.

hopefully, I'll be able to post the picture here before the thread dies.

Does Chloe have the potential to reach Timmy's level?

Timmy's power stems from his childlike lack of moral compunctions. Chloe is too compelled to help others to attain that level of self-interest.

Timmy Turner versus Butch Hartman.

Can he beat his very creator

Butch's creation grew beyond his control years ago.

Timmy, as the Masked Magician, versus Zatanna.

Timmy versus YOU

How pure, heroic, and moral is Timmy, deep down? Can we trust someone like him with all of this power

I always had the impression that Timmy himself was already a pure hearted, moral and overall good person with a lot of compassion and stuff. He just has a degree of selfishness, impulsiveness, a short attention span, and other things that come with being an average kid. I don't hate Chloe, but I feel like her existence removes half of Timmy's personality for the sake of balance.

Timmy may have surpassed his God... but can he surpass... GOD God?!

Timmy vs Saitama

Should this count?

timmy is different from most of the other kids with fairies. Hell most kids lose their fairies in the first 24 hours i want to say it was mentioned in the magic cupcake special and the ones that do keep them usually end up happy enough to not need fairies before they start to abuse their powers

All of Timmy's forms count.

Imagine someone trying to mess with Timmy, at the wrong time. Pink flames of magical energy begin to burn from his body. He turns around, and looks at you right in the eye, his own eyes hot pink and flaming. Magic is building up inside of him, and it's so powerful and intense you can feel it like static in the entire area. Before you can react, he swings his fire fist at you, and...

It penetrates your butt. You wiggle and cry, "Uguu~" as his flaming fist opens your flaming butthole.
Timmy pulls back in revulsion but his fist is stuck deep within your bowels.
As he tries to think of a solution to get him out (pliers, pulling, jackhammer) he realizes he is stuck for good. Timmy desperately tries to think of what to do as he is sucked into your faggot butthole.

Timmy is pretty OP, but I think he could be taken down by the likes of Ghost Writer. I mean, doesn't he lose is fairies if anyone else learns of them?

"Timmy where did you get fire powers?"
"Uh... Internet?"
"...Oh."

Timmy is very good at keeping the secret. Very...VERY good.

So... is that everything? I guess nothing more needs to be said, huh...Timmy Turner is OP.

You might say he's fairly OP

Pretty good.

Yes they are shut the fuck up faggot

>The Final Ending
What did Timmy mean by this

It was the Final Ending. The End... of Everything.

Or it's just the ending of Wishology, titled in a cool way. The Final Ending of the Final Part of the Trilogy.

So, It wasn't a Final Episode to FoP

There will never be such a thing. Timmy will not allow his existence to end.

Yeah, Timmy surpassed his creator and he basically became the one in charge of his very own existence. I think...

Well, actually, he's the sidekick of the Crimson Chin, who has Medium Awareness. So it's only fair for Timmy to have that as well, extended to his OWN reality.

>Timmy is pretty OP, but I think he could be taken down by the likes of Ghost Writer. I mean, doesn't he lose is fairies if anyone else learns of them?
Only if they're human and from the same dimension as Timmy

It was from "The End of the Universe-ity"

>timmy learned how to break the fourth wall from the chin
>he learned how to apply it to his universe so he would always continue to be an unstoppable force of chaos