Buenos dias Mandy

Buenos dias Mandy

I'm still trying to figure out how this meme gain so much traction. Don't say post-irony.

What the fuck is post-irony?

2017 deserves more billy and mandy memes

It's when someone makes an ironic post.

it's just really funny, user
someone discovered it years after, and in the age of edits and variations, people decided they wanted a little more out of the joke

I genuinely find the abrupt nature of his hands being crushed by a car hilarious.

i don't user, but i'd rather have this meme over 'Hey Beter'

dark humor i guess, i mean it's not off from something the show would do

I always thought Billy and Mandy were a genuinely cute couple. I don't know why every artwork of them together needs to be fucking terrible

>terrible

If I didn't know any better I'd think that's Billy drawn with tumblr nose. Strangely fitting

>Mandy with nose in side view
0/10.

Post the comic

Its originally from mexico.

That still doesn't explain anything

That's a dumb ship and would never work.

I like the idea of Billy inheriting his father's bulk.

It's basically the relationship between Billy's parents, just Mandy doesn't bother hiding her hate of everything.

It makes total sense.

Funfact: Billy's dad is an ex-Navy SEAL.

Yeah, it's the hand thing. It just comes out of nowhere, you don't expect it. It's what sells he joke.

It would probably be better than that, too. Gladys is a nervous wreck who hates her surroundings, while Mandy is just used to things and knows how to take control.

Was Mogar his call sign?

Kek

See, I don't really mind it, but I just think it would be unlikely because Mandy is basically the supervillain of her own show. She really wouldn't gain much by having a romantic relationship with him

>tumblr memes
kys

ok now do joseph as irwin.

He also was pro wrestler in mexico, were he has a older son