Poochie thread

Let's start of by answering some possible questions for those who don't know .
>What's a poochie ?
The character poochie was a gag character introduced in a Simpsons episode. He was created to refresh and update the itchy and scratchy format with hilariously disastorous results . In the context of this thread however , a "poochie" is a character that is introduced into a show that's going on longer then it should have in a desperate attempt at reviving a very well beaten horse . A poochie tends to be loud, constantly in the centre of attention (often pushing main and much more adored supporting cast out) and will be made out to be almost completely faultless.

This thread is made to discuss the many many poochies cropping up in cartoons new and old. What are some noteworthy poochies ? What poochies ended up actually improving the show ? Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qER3qEObvSs
indiewire.com/2012/08/the-poochie-legacy-absence-makes-the-franchise-grow-longer-129476/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Principal PC a "poochie"? the thing is that he's the anti-thesis of a cool character. He's a stuck up, communistic deluded sociopathic piece of shit obsessed with his "hate speech" garbage.
He's basically Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter 5.

Trey and Matt kept him for some retarded reason like he isn't in the wrong, he isn't a villain, he isn't insane and he isn't an idiot. Like sjws aren't as bad as muslims and animal protectors.

FOP had 3 Poochies

PC principal feels like a really really funny bit that overstayed his welcome. Like he wasn't intended to be a poochie but ended up as one possibly due to popular demand. The thing about poochies is they (at best) split the fan opinion of them 50/50 , while pcp feels universally liked .

>it's a tvtropes thread
Just go read that instead of making this shit thread.

>Why TF you having a discussion about cartoons on a board made for cartoons when you can just not and go have a one sided information dump with a wall of text lmao
>*Goes and starts a "this is x say something nice " thread
Kill yourself

PC Principal is great, he reminds me of every douchy person I meet in university in the best possible way

Where is his planet? Who are his people? How did he die?

You're right, I'm sure nobody will post characters that've been posted hundreds of times before and this thread will great!

>animal protectors

What?

Does Miles count?

Yeah all those legacy fuckers count but I consider miles, riri and the Muslim girl to be the worst offenders

Is this the best parody of "poochiezation"?

youtube.com/watch?v=qER3qEObvSs

>a character that represents a negative thing has to be murdered immediately or the creators support the same position that the character stands for

You sound like a SJW.

Kamala is better than Carol by miles.

Can a side / supporting character become a poochy over time ? I feel like Lisa poochied up for the Simpsons.

Pretty sure they kept him around to make fun of people like you.

>This perfectly logical and obvious thing is false because I say so. Let's turn upside down all this logic and common sense to further our selfish needs.
Are you a SJW in disguise?

>anime poster
>a very specific anime
Nevermind, you're just autistic.

user PETA people are insane, they care more about animals than human beings. They kill people to protect animals.

indiewire.com/2012/08/the-poochie-legacy-absence-makes-the-franchise-grow-longer-129476/

Then they kill the animals