*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vrfjzgUH6s
deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.4shared.com/zip/G2iug02k/Helgas_Cheese_Festival-10-win.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pqlveMYt8jo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_Futterman
youtube.com/watch?v=QtTR-_Klcq8
youtube.com/watch?v=SZwJUH2GgGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G I R L H O O D
I
R
L
H
O
O
D

T R E M B L E
R
E
M
B
L
E

youtube.com/watch?v=-vrfjzgUH6s

What the hell were they thinking?

My path was already blocked anyway.

M-move it football head.

Hey Arnold, by Hirohiko Araki

Cool that Helga is enjoying it, unfortunately she's as flat as an ironing board in the show

Puberty is a hell of a drug.

Has there been any update on the Jungle Movie?

Well she is pre-pubescent.

shabet has done it again

The stuff they got away with in this show.

Nobody needed to see this

0/10
No unibrow

Fixed that for you.

>Nobody needed to see this

What's the matter, can't you handle strong, conservative Eastern European women?

How can a pussy tremble though. I thought they blinked.

D'oi! Move it Bucko!

It's metaphorical.

Does she qualify as a tsundere?

Does Oskar count as a NEET?

pre-"Oskar gets a job"

I would ask her if she thought she was a little too young to consider herself a trans-girl

However her design for the new movie does give her some

Not even joking, I can't think of many female cartoon characters that are this well written and feel as natural and real as she does. Pretty cool.

bump

The fangame for these two is actually really good.

Is that the cheese festival one?

Yeah that's it. Surprisingly good writing for a fangame.

Helga is my all-time favourite cartoon character, but then I'm biased because my dad was also a blowhard with schizophrenia who hated me but always praised my sister, and my mum had a disability that made her incapable of doing much. The only thing I had to cope was my crushes, like Helga's obsession. I used to stalk their house on my bike fairly often when I was about 12.

That's why even though I can see why others think she's too mature for her age, I thought she was pretty accurate because she fitted her circumstances well and her spaghetti dropping made her feel just about the right age.

I haven't played it, but have seen it around. I got back into the series recently actually, and am suprised at how good some of the fanwork/fanfiction is. Azure129's Tutoring Arnold is what comes to mind first.

mind linking this game?

Fan game?

Embraces and kiss her deeply, dipping her over.

I haven't read any fanfiction in many years but i'd heard good things about that as well. I might give a shot.

deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.4shared.com/zip/G2iug02k/Helgas_Cheese_Festival-10-win.html

>Deviantart

It's one of the best fanworks I've ever read, the build up and climax of Helga tutoring in Arnold's room killed me because of how ridiculous the set up was.

I like to think of it as the canon if TJM wasn't going to exist.

>build up and climax of Helga tutoring in Arnold's room killed me

God damn, spoilers. I'll certainly check it out then.

She's a better tsundere than 90% of Sup Forums's tsunderes.

She's probably one of the best examples of a tsundere in western animation.

>spaghetti dropping made her feel just about the right age.

Plus the fuck that she's pretty immature in many ways that aren't related to her love for Arnold. She's pretty materialistic and sated by objects and basic shit like that, while at the same time being very cynical.

I suppose being materialistic as fuck is just standard for a young girl though.

When I was a kid a could not stand helga, did not like the show that much, then I watched it at my almost thirty years old and I couldn't believe how good it was and how well Helga was written, the music also is just to good for a kids show

>music also is just to good for a kids show

youtube.com/watch?v=pqlveMYt8jo

For some reason this song made me tear up when I listened to it a few years back after not having seen the show in ten years. It made me contemplate how much my life has changed from when I was a child.

I think a lot of people felt the same way that it was better to watch as an adult than a kid, helping the surge in popularity in around 2010.
It makes me wonder how well the Patakis would have done with an older audience, if it would have been made.

I can relate to her a lot.
My parents weren't exactly like hers but very similar. What I always loved about her relationship with them in the show is that it isn't all negative and bad - they do have their moments were they genuinely bond. It's not black and white. I fucking love that.

Helga is just very well done in so many ways. She's exactly what 'strong female characters' should be like.

bump

It comes out November of this year. Comic Con is going to have a HA panel and they're going to show a clip from the movie

neat

>just to good for a kids show

Do any others exist?

'Sup, girl. You want this? That's what I thought. I'll pick you up at 6.

Pheobe > Helga

I was actually jealous of Helga because she at least had enough in common with her parents to eventually redeem their relationship. Whenever I tried to get on with mine, they tried to make me pity their selfish behaviour, and yell at me for being worthless.

If you have the chance, take it. You only get one set of parents.

a/s/l?

9, f, Hillwood

doi

*leans in for a kiss*

Criminy. Get off me b-baka!

If you go to Craig Bartletts instagram you can see some animatic stills. He randomly posts Jungle movie stuff.

hey my name is Oscar and I just got a job, does that mean im not a NEET anymore?

also Helga is best waifu

her mom cleans up nice

Phoebe's voice is far too erotic for children's TV

Olgas VA is pure sex

>mfw helgaXbrainy ships

I want to see a "no way fag" with Helga and Arnold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nika_Futterman
she has a ridiculous career
youtube.com/watch?v=QtTR-_Klcq8

>Asajj Ventress

Jesus Christ.

as does Helga yeah that is gross, although I do kinda like the idea I've seen in some fanfics where they become friends as they get older

I think she does give Brainy a peck on the head at one point in the series when she's happy.

>as does Helga

It's rare for a girl to look better post-vomiting into a toilet than beforehand.

Ok, out of the loop here. I don't remember this scene. What is going on here?

>Helga loves Arnold
>useless mother goes for the weekend or something leaving her with her negligent father
>all she has to eat are pork rinds
>they have the side effect of causing sleep problems
>begins sleepwalking
>keeps sleepwalking straight to Arnold's house getting into increasingly embarrassing situations where her secret love might be revealed
>at one point wakes up naked in Arnold's shower and has to run outside in a dressing gown

Good God, this is beautiful. A damn shame that it's so short. I can't believe I never noticed tracks like this when I watched the show as a kid. Any ideas of where can I find more like this?

I don't know, can I keep the money?

>[Unsolicited opinions on Israel???]

noice

This is my favourite part of the entire series.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZwJUH2GgGA

The fact that unlike every single other moment in the series there is literally no way for her to explain her presence to Arnold

So about the go cart?

This ended up a good thread despite the generic OP, don't let it die.

I'm hoping we get more threads like this once TJM gets closer

it's been comfy

>I'm hoping we get more threads like this once TJM gets closer

We will. Count on it.

I'm going to spread the juicy Hey Arnold gospel far and wide until all waifufaggotry is consumed by Helgaposting and movie speculation.

*grabs her by her girlhood*

>that one time Arnold fought back and got sent to the principal's office

This felt too close to home for me

There were some weird episodes. Like the one about that kid lying in an empty room in his trunks only all night because he thought microbes were everywhere and out to get him.

*Grabs her by the bow and tosses her aside* Bitch get out of my way.

Rude.

Or the episode where they connected drug paraphernalia with chocolate boys love for chocolate