YOU GODDAMN MANIACS

YOU GODDAMN MANIACS

>Face magically changes shape
>hips magically get wider

It's kinda dumb how much the anatomical inconsistencies in this shit art bother me.

every (((girl))) wants the asshole

>trans
>people

Use the bones shaved from the face to fill out the hips, duh

A lot of trans people think hormones will somehow magically transform them instead of disfigure them into grotesque monsters.

really makes you think

So does every tranny make comics where they draw themselves hot to feel better about their disfigurements or is it a just a particular subsect?

I'm not sure about the hip widening thing but considering she started in high school it's not too far off to think her face would slightly change shape. Hormones are a hell of a thing.

Unfortunately I already have first hand experience with that. Friend of mine is going for it and he's got the manliest jaw any dork could possibly dream of

He doesn't pass. At all.

Thankfully he hasn't changed much besides looking weirder than normal, though his laugh got a lot louder for some reason.

>she

If they take testosterone blockers before they reach puberty, and then girl hormones, that actually does happen

Sorry forgot where i was. Trans people aren't people amirite???

The trick is that his face got longer and longer up to that point and then immediately shifted to a wide diamond shape; it's a total restructure.

Your skull and jawline don't really change that much after puberty, soft tissue deposits just shift around a bit and he isn't fat enough to be storing anything around his jaw.

No, they're people. Sick people, but people nonetheless.

>It's an Uncle Grandpa writer

I expected better.

>before they reach puberty
There's the trick, he clearly started after middle school. He'd already have hit puberty.

Who cares. A blowjob is a blowjob. Full lips, pass as a bitch and a full head of hair is all that's needed.

You shouldn't be giving hormone blockers to prepubescents. That's fucked.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Eh, if thats what they want. Theres more fucked up shit in the world to be worried about then the thought of more traps

They honestly aren't.

You don't know about about transitioning works, yeah?
Especially if you start when you're really young.
These days people are starting when they're 14.

If you start when you're 18 you're considered a hon, now, when back in the day that was super early.

They start testosterone blockers at a younger age first (to halt puberty before it can start and cause irreversible changes) and then take estrogen a few years later, since they're older and can decide if it's really what they want to do. They don't just give this shit to 12 year olds

>Eh, if thats what they want.

That's the problem - kids are stupid.

I've been watching a personal friend go through it for a while. It doesn't have as much as an impact on your appearance as many people would like to believe.

Testosterone might be difference, since it bulks you the fuck up but a skinny dude is going to look like a skinny dude unless he was effeminate/androgynous to start with.

If they go off the blockers they'll resume puberty like normal so I don't really see the problem. Better than them being stuck going through male puberty and requiring expensive surgery later and still not passing

Better

Here's the more believable one.

>I've been watching a personal friend go through it for a while

How early?

Eh, this is Toonhole, which is basically either
>SEX COMIC
or
>PEOPLE DYING VIOLENTLY
They probably thought it'd be funny if the guy making fun of a girly boy was suddenly attracted to >her

Thing is, i really dont care. A bunch of qt regretful traps might be the only good thing to look forward to in a world where ecological destruction and civil war are a very real threat

A friend of a friend is going through something similar. He has the voice down perfectly but he looks like a young Jesse Ventura so it's fucking unsettling more than anything.

It doesn't cause any lasting harm. Should they decide not to transition and go off the blockers puberty would continue as normal.
It's honestly a good idea if the kid suspects they're trans. It gives them some time to work it out before anything permanent happens either way.

>mfw trannies are the reason why I can't trust that a girl I meet really is a girl
This shit needs to stop

>a girl I meet
Nice try.