Were we supposed to sympathize with this character after this shit...

Were we supposed to sympathize with this character after this shit? Also has anyone else read the recent Great Lakes Avenger book?

yeah GLA 2016 was my favorite of the current Marvel run, it got cancelled too soon

What's to sympathize with? Woohoo, celebrate: a marvel werewolf chick that DOESN'T hate herself!! Let's just have fun with it. I love the convo before the mauling

GB: Holy crap...you're RIGHT...
Asshole: Ha! NOW you see-
GB: I have to KILL you.
Asshole: ...wait, what?!

a lot of Sup Forums didn't like it, idk why it was pretty funny

The first Marvel character who's not just a warewolf, but an actual furry, too.

How could you hate her? Because she killed a criminal while in bloodrage?

>pretty funny
Could you explain that, or something? I just found it meh in terms of comedy except for maybe one sight gag or two.

Part of it was funny but the Weight gain/body positivity arc left me really uncomfortable and I didn't much care for the art.

Usually that kind of book I like though.

>Weight gain/body positivity arc
i didnt get any pro fat vibe, it was just berthas character she had this whole i prefer fat deal going on in the ladt run of the series

For the body positivity retcon and for the transwolf confusing furries.

You don't. You have to hate the furry.

Didn't even kill him

What comic is this? Relevant to my interests.

It wasn't good, Doorman was the only highlight and he was barely in the book.

The new GLA run was great. I loved every issue of it.

Gone too soon. I hope we see them again before that TV show ruins Mr. Immortal.

Also
>Squirrel Girl stopped returning the GLA's calls

Biiiiiitch.

>STOPPED
I just read the entire thing today and I think she missed their calls because she was preoccupied with something else at the moment.
Doorman pretty much did have the best moments in it, especially considering Bertha kinda stunk the mood.

Loved the GLA, sad to have seen it ended so soon. And after reading this I've come to the conclusion that it was Good Boy who wrote the Hiss Marvel fanfic from that issue of ANAD Avengers. I know we'll never see her again, but I hope GB appears in some other titles in the future.

>tfw you could pin point the exact moment when Robinson had to scrap the original ending of the book and hastily draw the cancellation ending
Funniest part of the whole thing.

Shes great. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

>have the writer of Rick and Morty do a Great Lakes Avengers comic
>it flops

Fucking how.

This. I love how curt and sensible it was.

>Bertha and Mr. I's drama will never be resolved
>Nain Rouge will never wake up
>The team will be sent through the shitter once The New Warriors show is made.

He only wrote the R&M comics, he doesn't work on the show.

>Launch a comic not featuring well-known characters

That's how.

Quality doesn't sell.

It was a comic filled with a bunch of literal whose, granted, the dozen fans of GLA were pretty hyped when it came out, but it was doomed to be ax'ed the moment it was announced for not having enough star power. That and the modern day meme that Marvel writes sjw comics and GLA features a fat chick in their team, so obviously it was going to sjw pandering right? That's mainly what killed it. Sad too because it was a damn fun comic, I wish we had more like GLA right now