MLAATR

"Do you think of me as a real girl user?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.tumblr.com/46951400c1c76951d7d88802d4e03a43/tumblr_os7naxTz7B1tmkn20o1_raw.png
newdezyr.tumblr.com
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=487227069
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because your synthetic titties are better then real

No, I think of you as a Herestical abomination that needs to be purged!

"Pray to my machine spirits son of Mars."

It's guilt free when she wears the Raggedy Android suit

No, you are too pure!

"Don't you want to make my servos sing user? Just thinking about it makes my pelvic gyroscopes move on their own..."

media.tumblr.com/46951400c1c76951d7d88802d4e03a43/tumblr_os7naxTz7B1tmkn20o1_raw.png

I want to cum in her gears

When man looked to the sky he did not see his gods and so he was left with no choice but to make his own...

> Sex with humans is the only way she knows how to feel "alive".

"I want you to violate my warranty user!"

Have some pics

Is XJ3 a really short teenager?

>Robots
What are you, gay?

Fuck the Space Pope

sign me up

>Robot love
You know this is against the rules, right?

[citation needed]

Arrest me then, cause I don't plan to stop.

Ill go to hell before i stop tapping robo ass

>Denying the purest of pure loves
I'll fight the law

XJ-6 superior. XJ-9 inferior.

That JPG compression is painful, user.

Bit user, 3 legs...

Her entire body is covered in solid metal armor plates. Cold, hard, unyielding steel alloy. Tell me anons, do you really think sex with a humanoid tank would be enjoyable?

>2 vaginas

>cold
Yeah, because running machines are freezing.

>Cold, hard, unyielding steel alloy

>ywn run your warm cock against cold steel alloy

Do what happened to herny? Is he not drawing lewds anymore?

Cum is not a certified lubricant for use in your robot.

maybe more

the only thing heretical is when XJ-9 is drawn fleshy.

This actually got me

bump

this is new .. right ?

Yeah, it was posted on the 17th

oh shit this is gold , fluffy you did it , and what is the tumblr page?

newdezyr.tumblr.com

thanks user

bump

This show was honestly boring as shit.

I think the only reason anybody remember this is because they want to fuck XJ9.

neat, looks like he's cleaned up his style a bit. Shit was getting weird for a while, there.

Yes she is real inside and very very hotter.

mostly true.

What's with MLAaTR threads spawning lately?
I mean, it is good and all, but hasn't it ended more than a decade ago?

Asking, because what if I'm missing something happening

Well, actually men looked to the sky and saw a batshit amount of hostile aliens.
And also Armagedroid failed

Just look her, that inoccent fucking face

There is a lot of detail that goes into making good character design. I guess that why even if fanart copy the artstyle it always feels a little off.

Hatsune > Jenny

Imagine...

dunno if the anons who made suggestions to fix her face last weekend are still here, but i did see them and i'm still working on it

This is the first one in more than a month, user.

Let's just hope nobody goes on a fucking suicidal shooting spree over it this time.

I'd say the main thing is, Jenny's head is almost perfectly spherical. The "shelf" on her face, as it were, sticks out at a 90 degree angle, and does not slope downwards. The last thing is that the mouth would probably work best as a flat texture, and not be defined. Looking at this the model sheet pretty much says just as much about that. The artist of the image that you seem to be using for reference kept her head on-model, as that sphere.

Get out, body horror belongs on /x/ and Sup Forums

What would inspire Jenny to receive a thicc upgrade?

>Goth Jenny

I didn't know how much I needed this until now

Women with a fuller figure is the hip new trend and the Crust cousins already have a head start.

Even Brit?

Especially Britt.

Her DFC succeeds by default when up against a female with no chest

Sounds like dirty Heretek talk to me

>There will never be a comic where jenny fucks the crusts with a Robodick

>user please your cum is causing me to short out

Which do you prefer?

A modest Jenny that's too skittish to show off some excess coating?

Or an outgoing Jenny that's all too eager to show the world what she's literally made of?

Someone post the comic. You know the one.

A modest Jenny that becomes increasingly outgoing and shameless due to buggy updates.

This . Please the fucking souce

So in layman's terms.... A druggo?

I know something is really good when such thing drives me erect af. Good post, user.

I wanna see Jenny get screw'd by the loser main robots of Robotomy.

No addiction, just weakening inhibitions and sense of caution, like an adrenaline junkie.

Only real change I'd say is needed is making it so the lips look more like proper lips and less like a beak like it currently does(especially if you can maintain their current size in the process)

Also do you got a site anywhere?

If the rest of her is being made curvier if makes sense to do so to her face as well, would be kinda awkward for her to be mostly curves everywhere else but still be angular in the face

She's always trying to fit in and be more human, so it makes sense she'd want a more human figure, also I like the idea that's been suggested in the past that she has Sheldon do the upgrade for her and he accidentally goes further than they planned(originally she was planning for something a fair bit more modest) but she ends up loving the results anyways

Something in the middle, a confident Jenny fully aware of how sexy she is and shows it off, but at the same time isn't an outright exhibitionist or slut(Jenny's too much of a romantic in my opinion for that to be a good fit)

Would this upgrade come packaged with interchangeable outfits allowing Jenny to showcase varying amounts of her new humanlike physique?

That user is using as direct reference. The head should be spherical.

As it is now, it's actually horrifying.

>Would this upgrade come packaged with interchangeable outfits allowing Jenny to showcase varying amounts of her new humanlike physique?
I figure all the blue in that isn't her hair would indeed be clothing so yeah she'd probably swap around between various outfits

I'm aware, the thing is Jenny's canon head shape is fine in 2D, but it just doesn't work right in 3D

>I'm aware, the thing is Jenny's canon head shape is fine in 2D, but it just doesn't work right in 3D

not that user, but personally I think it can work.see
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=487227069

>Jenny prepares to initiate swimwear mode expecting a somewhat modest bikini
>Winds up in a sling bikini barely clinging onto her body

>Jenny's canon head shape is fine in 2D, but it just doesn't work right in 3D