I come from the world of 2020! With news for the comic book world!

I come from the world of 2020! With news for the comic book world!

>marvel slowly climbs out of its hole

>DC hits with 2 new heroes who become welcome editions

>DC continues making entertaining crossovers and surprises everyone with a crossover no one would happen officially.

>Boom hits an all time sales high with a new series

And so much more!

Okay traveller:

How are the cinematic universes by 2020? Does the DCEU recover? Was Infinity War a clusterfuck?

What's Cartoon Network like?

How many more Afterlife with Archie books in the next 3 years?

Does Archie Sonic and Megaman finally come out of hiatus?

Infinity war part 1 gets mixed reviews from critics. One of the reviews that will be spammed to hell and back on Sup Forums is some idiot complaining how it depends on previous movies to much. But general audiences love it and when part 2 rolls around it becomes a Mega hit. The action sequences for part 2 are amazing. They do take a few major moments from the infinity war comics and adapt them amazingly.

DC cinematic universe doesn't hit a stride but it weakly recovers. Justice league does well with general audiences but continues to be compared to avengers. Flash movie is very entertaining plus we get cameos from the Flash series because of some deal with the lead actor. Cyborg doesn't do bad but it doesn't do well. New green lantern movie gets pushed back all the way to 2021.

What happens with Dynamite?

Was Avengers 4 actually called Infinity War Part 2?

Cartoon network does a whole big creator driven contest after SU ends. I think they got 4 new shows 2 of which are on going at the moment. The other 2 had set endings in mind. They still rerun adventure time, SU, and teen titans go though. I don't watch tv much but from what I've seen the new shows seem alright.

One is about a boy looking for a treasure his missing dad hid I his current high school. Lots of mystery and spookyness. Its cal arts style.

Second one is something called infinity train about some girl stuck in a weird train. Each car has different weird worlds and shot going on.

Third one an ongoing is about 3 kids who win a trip to an island but get sent to a monster island instead sillyness insues.

Fourth one on going don't know much about. But it has to do with space cops? I know its a comedy though.

Sorry bros didn't keep up with archie comics. But since no one made a big deal about it in future Sup Forums I assume mega man and sonic are still in hiatus.

I guess I should follow suit.

>With news for the comic book world!

no one cares about comics

They're still around, we get a new The shadow movie, it does okay but only cause it had little competition in the theaters. Good action flick honestly, we also get a few more crossovers with DC.

Yeah, no one really seemed put off by it though.

If your post is a pair number then it's true.

Tell me, did the SJW menace end? the dumbing of the generation, the degeneracy, the idiocy, the lack of taste, the idiots pretending to be nerds, the loser main character.

Will 2020 be a wake up era full of intellectual people who stop failing at everything they do?

Will hand drawn animation come back or something that replaces it in a quality manner? is Flash finally dead?

Does Sup Forums get a responsible admin? Will Sup Forums finally pay for their crimes and reddit die a painful and horrible death? Will Google, Youtube, Facebook fall into obscurity?

for that whole first part not much really changed, sjws are around but dont make much of a spash. a lot of people still think the new generation is being stupefied, people still calling others fake nerds. basically same as it ever was.

dont know about the whole intellectuals failing bit. we get a really good scifi series though in 2018.

Flash is still used in several shows, one start up company is planning to release a big budget 2D film in 2022 so that might be the hand drawn come back your looking for. eveyone in future Sup Forums is hyped but skeptical since the company is mexican.

Sup Forums is same as it ever was honestly, reddits still around same with youtube, google, and facebook. interesting note though youtube launches a special program for animators to get their stuff out and be seen. from what ive heard its helped a lot of newcomers enter the field of western animation.

How is reddit? Still a one-sided echo chamber. Or did the company finally start failing and people leave it?

Oh time-traveller bless us with this knowledge

How bad does the Sirens movie does?

i never visited reddit, but from people say on future Sup Forums still an echo chaimber

it has major trouble and goes through 3 directors. i didnt watch it, but critics gave it 55% on rotten tomatoes. general audiences gave it a 70%. not sure if it makes its money back though.

>Second one is something called infinity train about some girl stuck in a weird train. Each car has different weird worlds and shot going on.
OP is a liar, infinity train would never get picked up

is there an etrian odyssey 6 in this future of yours?

Any good webcomics come out? Will webcomics go through any substantial change in the next few years?

Does Sup Forums get what's coming to it? What happens to pepe? Does trump win again?

I always knew Sirens would be a failure

just tellin you what happend buddy

not that i am aware of sorry

list the main events of each wrestlemania

and then tell me whether or not spongebob/simpsons/south park/ any of those long running shows get cancelled

tell me about the good ass switch games comin out, there's gotta be some good ones

Does Moore come out of cave and write something cool any time soon? Or is he still too busy protecting the world with black magic?

Webcomics keep getting bigger as digital format becomes more popular. Online curators like Hiveworks and Spiderforest are in vogue, but its still mainly a lot of niches and novelties

Paranatural is still in on the chapter it was on in 2017

Election hasn't happened yet

a web comic called 20 blades gets storytimes here often in the future. but it only does 2 updates a month and is very anime styled. seems popular though. besides that most webcomics stay the same format, though there is a rise in webcomics doing a per chapter release instead of per page.

Sup Forums get crazier and yes trump does win again. pepe still gets around.

By telling us this you've ensured that our timeline diverges.

>h there is a rise in webcomics doing a per chapter release instead of per page
This is the good shit

>paranatural still on current chapter
S-shit I think he's legit

Dumb ass. The time line was alwase going to diverge and an infinite mumber of divergences exist simultaneously. Learn to time travel scrub.

shit
what about eo3 untold?

fire emblem warriors is pretty dope along with ignition which is a racing game that might as well have been new Fzero.

I dont keep up with wrestling sorry, spongebob ends with a movie. south park and simpsons still going strong.

moore hasnt written a thing, if he did im sure Sup Forums would have spammed threads about it.

Answer me this user, we need to know.

Does. Chris. Die?

>south park and simpsons still going strong.
Y A M E R O
A
M
E
R
O

now that you mention it i dont the most recent memory of him being mentioned is from 2018. so he might have an i missed it, but then again Sup Forums woulda had a sticky thread for his death. so im sure hes still around somewhere,

how's independent animation in the distant future?

Also... Will clinton be locked up?

Is Slott of ASM?

Does the marriage come back?

sorry man im not up to date on most gaming news but im thinking its a no.

Nope.

clinton is not locked up, and because of the youtube program i mentioned earlier and the cartoon network creators contest independent animators have better roads to travel. its still harsh as fuck though.

no and no im sorry my friend. BUT we do get 2 very good spidey arcs involving kaine, ben, and peter working towards the same goal.

What happens to Ant-Man in the comics and the movies, in terms of content?

What happens to swat kats?

ant-man 2 is a good summer family action flick,

in the comics...... its suffering hank pym goes full villain for like a year and a half. he "dies" but comes back for a bit for an event only to be thrown in limbo. black ant and another antman are running around but i dont know much about them. black ant works with the thunderbolts, the other guy sometimes shows up in avengers.

nothing that ive heard

FUCK

what's the fate of mlp and the bronies.

Is he still alive and kicking?

bumping

Always