Can't offer anything new or interesting to the story/universe

>can't offer anything new or interesting to the story/universe
>better make a hamfisted political statement that serves no purpose but to be published clickbait

The state of Marvel """"""creators""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its also grossly insulting to its cool villains when they do idiotic sjw shit like this

wasnt there some female villain who gave new thor a pussy pass

comics have always done parody's of the political state of the country.

I don't disagree, but how much good does whining on an imageboard serve you?

>>A one off appearance in a d listers non canon annual is insulting to other weird spider Gwen villians like NEET vulture and Scooby doo mysterio

lmao so butthurt

apply cool water to the BURN

haha get rekt fuckboy

>The state of Marvel """"""creators""""""
You mean "The state of Marvel (((creators)))"

Name ten.

Insult to MODOC. No one cares about the propaganda pushing, lying, piss drinking Russian puppet.

How long do you think leftists will keep pushing the "MUH RUSSIA" thing now that CNN has finally admitted that there's nothing actually there?

>this is somehow worse than the time marvel made Cap stand idly by while Nixon committed suicide

It's funny, marvels CEO supported trump. All according to plan I guess.

>Let's get some heat by making a Trump baddie
>You keep posting about it

What morons.

Let's be honest here, there's nothing Marvel could come out with that would be better or worse than the reality we're all living in. This morning the President of the United States posted wrestling memes of himself punching the CNN logo. We are living in a surreal comic book world of our very own.

>Implying I pick sides.
Go back to Sup Forums faggot. Dont you faggots need to deflect, make up fake stories and try to spin facts in order to defend your orange prince? Shoo. Go away sheep. Go play with the snowflakes who are easily manipulated as you.

are people still mad about this? It's like every week or so someone makes this thread.

>it's another "alt-right faggots as easily triggered as tumblr sissies"

You faggots are a disgrace.

The overreaction to it is amazing

>CNN

fake news! Sad!

>CNN has finally admitted that there's nothing actually there
I wasn't aware that CNN was leading the investigation.

How many Modoks are there? I was in the Gwenpool storytime some days ago and he had spiderlegs and shit. What's up with that?

based

Until all this coincidences with his former staff getting paid by Russians stops?

broflake

1. Transmetropolitan
2. American Flagg
3. Watchmen
4. Steve Engelhard's Captain America has Nixon shooting himself after he's revealed to be the head of a white supremacist conspiracy
5. Reagan is featured unfavorably in Justice League International
6. Godfrey in Fourth World Saga is effectively Jerry Fallwell and Darkseid is very transparently Nixon
7. Spiderman goes to a protest rally in one of the early issues and complains about the whiny protestors
8. Preacher is explicitly political a lot of the time and has a strong anti-vietnam message.
9. Green Lantern/Green Arrow Hard Traveling Heroes by O'Neil and Adams
10. God Loves Man Kills is a transparent discrimination metaphor featuring a racist senator

About as long as they push the wage gap. So forever.

Fuck yourself. The original secret empire was a great story arc.

Best part of all was the subtlety in not showing the president's face.

Name 20 more.

>nobody mentioned Sup Forums
>better complain about them anyway

Rent free

I wasn't saying it was bad, just that people think making the president a villain is somehow new or even the worst thing Marvel has done to a president

I didn't know the senate had outsourced the investigation to CNN...

I doubt McCain will be happy with that.

>implying these retarded 12 year old Sup Forumscunts from R e ddit and Swarmfront even know who Nixon is

Might want to add how Reagen was portrayed in Dark Knight as well. Thier golden puppet who sold weapons to an enemy of the United States and let someone else take the blame.

>look mommy I can Google!

Have a gold star

Yeah, Titania.

What point are you trying to make? That user was asked to list 10 examples of politics in comics and he did.

Typical alt reich response. Ask for proof, get it and then get butt hurt and reply with poor attempts at sarcasm to keep from suffering cognitive dissonance. Kek Shouldnt you be washing sheets for the cross burning?

>Gives examples that was asked for
>Insult him for finding those examples

Okay

Let's face it. The second that the orangutan even made it past the primaries, much less won the whole damn thing, it became apparent that we don't exist in the real Earth but just a parody one that isn't even self-aware of the fact

No shit

I wasn't implying anything, but the way you're flipping out about BLONALD PHLUMPHADUMP is pretty telling.

Sauce me fampai.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

so? read the ones with no politics. they will just die out eventually

>reading capeshit
>ever

>well never get Alex Jones as a comic villain

Eh, Marvel ragged on Obama regularly, they even killed him off in the ultimate line. The only president I remember them portraying in a positive
light was Bush.

Wait, there are people who don't think this is hilarious?

>reading comics
>ever

you're right, nobody mentioned Sup Forums, including the user you replied to.

>BLORNALT DRUMPADUMP
>my president

Everyone loves the Bush

Liberals have become the fuddy duddies.

>If we ummmmm don't give Gramma end of life care ummmm we hire ten teachers!