Isn't this guy like centuries old?

Isn't this guy like centuries old?
why 30 years turned him into a broken piece of shit?

Somewhere along the line the adamantium in him overpowered his healing factor and began to poison him.

Probably due to constant trauma he faced as an X-Man.

Genetically modified food maybe. Maybe he just run out of his battery. Anyway this is not canon story.

Ask yourself what changed between him being pretty much immortal and now. Hint,
Weapon-X.

Did you even watch the movie?

1. you should read up on our aging processes, it's completely normal to be top health and function well into your 70s and as soon as you hit that age, bam, you decline dramatically and in as little as a year's time you can lose your ability walk, see or even think. It's truly horrifying how in just a few short years you can go from full body able to broken and dying.
2. He had adamantium metal shoved in his skin about 70 years before that film, could have suffered serious metal poison issues that just messed with his healing factor
3. They had a whole shtick in the film how gene food could be the reason mutants both are not being born and getting sick and dying.

A wizard did it

Adamanitum poisoning building up for years + anti muntant transgenic food + shitload of stress of losing the x-men and supporting a living detereorating wmd

I just saw it on a flight, so the audio was atrocious. Where did clone logan come from?

It's a bit of a "prize for those who paid close attention", but the answer is in that corn syrup they mention that was being spread through many foods, particularly beer. The "corn syrup" included the basis of chemical weapon, turned against mutants' ability to use their powers correctly.

Logan drinks a lot of beer --> Gets constant supply of anti-mutant weapon in his blood --> His regeneration powers weaken and adamantium starts to poison him --> He dies.

His enhanced immune system went to shit.

If I remember correctly, they legally owned his genetic code and that's how both the clone and the girl were designed and modified, respectively.

I liked and hated this movie. It is easily my favorite X-men, however, although I'm not a big of the movies as is.

The real question we should be asking is why they put a metal skeleton in a little girl. Won't she die when she hits puberty like a brick wall?

She only has Adamantium in her claws.

Alright, that seems a lot less time consuming, risky, and expensive.

Is american beer made from corn?

Americans put corn in EVERYTHING.

Even in corn?

Everything in America is at least part corn

Of course not. We're not savages, you know.

Xavier fucked him up when he had that seizure that killed every other X-men.

because Fox writers are dumber than a bag of rocks

doh ho ho, you sure are clever

The Informant, with Matt Damon started me down this rabbit hole.
Corn syrup is in just about everything in America. It is disgusting.

that isn't it at all.

the corn contained a genetic engineering component. which kept new mutants from being born.

2 centuries. logan was born sometime around 1840.

he gets the adamantium sometime in the 1970s or 1980s, depending on timeline shenanigans.

2005 is when the mutants stop being born.

Gotta justify those subsidies somehow, eat up.

not just corn syrup.

corn oil, corn ethanol, corn plastics, other corn chemicals. you are buying something containing corn or otherwise involved corn in getting it from the farm to your table.

It's kind of incredible how many non-food things are made of corn. The true spirit of innovation.

also it damaged Xavier's mutant brain

well, when the government has made corn so cheap. you find ways to process it into substitutes for other more expensive things.

Forced drama

>tfw you are a centuries old immortal mutant and a loli cucks you around to your death

Matt Damon is Tommy Wiseau's favorite actor.

Because his daughter died and he have to fight a lot of zombies everyday.

Damn, a wasted opportunity of adamantium tits

So that means when she gets shot in the head she will have serious brain damage and then regrow the damaged part and be a drooling retard.

American with a corn allergy here.

Pretty much all American beer has corn syrup in it. If I want to drink beer I have to get something imported or get a microbrew I know the ingredients/process for.

I can't eat fast food because literally every item has corn syrup or corn starch or corn meal or corn-derived products like dextrose or maltodextrin or MSG or soy lecithin (not made from soy lol) or caramel color or one of a few specific artificial flavorings (which they don't have to list! Thanks FDA!)

Eating candy, fast food, soda, or at any restaurants that aren't ~35 dollars or more per person per meal (dipshit mexican line managers aren't gonna know if something has corn syrup in it, but they're sure as shit gonna tell you they do up until you start puking)

It fucking sucks