Height:

Why are so many heroes so fucking tall?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ggetic8wRfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post the full thing dipshit, my question is why the thing's so small

6'1 is not that tall

>7'
>tall

This is how we know you're a manlet, OP

When will you learn

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

Tony's only 6'6 with the armor. He's around 1.83 meters/6'1 without it.

weird i thought thor would be 7 foot easy

>rocket raccoon
>4'0"

wait, what? really?

>6'1
'
>This is how we know you're a manlet

Is this a joke?

how is the Thing only 6 foot. that's some BS

Could have sworn that wolverine used to be around 5' 7" or so.
But that could be woefully inaccurate because I think that may have been going off of adamantium rage on the snes.

Which is a shit game, btw.

>rocket
>4 feet tall

SURE THING

>Rocket
>4'0
What the shit?
Nah, the guy is short as fuck, look at some of the way older comics

Manlets need not apply

most comic superheroes are based on the greek "heroic proportions". The average human is roughly 7 heads tall, heroic proportioned characters are 8.

Thing and Ghost Rider should definitely be taller. Maybe GR just a little, but Ben should be like 6'10.

YES IT DOES!

Yeah Ben and Hulk should be about the same size

Ghost Rider and the Thing should be bigger.

Isn't Ben usually shorter then Hulk?

Why? Johnny is just a slightly taller than average dude.

Everyone is tall when you're a manlet

yeah but not by that big a difference.

>Eric O'Grady
>Hank Pym
>Scott Lang
>Cassie Lang
>Janet van Dyne
>Nadia Pym
>Rocket
>Puck
>Pip
>Gwen Poole
>Tall

Because they don''t have defective genes like you do. Now hurry up and get down to the beach, it's time to tell Mr. Roarke that the plane is here.

How young are you people? Thing has always been 5'11/6'. He's supposed to be basically as tall as he is wide. Visually it made his classic tussles with Hulk look all that much better, like he was an underdog scrapper.

Ben is usually not dramatically larger than the other F4 members. Wider but not that much taller.

Doesn't he get a little taller when he transforms into Ghost Rider? I remember that being part of his bio in a vidya somewhere. He's like 5'11-6'0 regularly but like 6'5 as Ghost Rider.

>Size-changers, woodland creatures, midgets and trolls

Gwen isn't a troll
Gwen is pure

Also don't forget the Power Pack

>Children

Short men are inherently incapable of heroism.

FUCKING THINGLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Because they're built to "heroic" proportions - larger than life.

Dave Bautista is 6 6 funny enough

i only looked him up bc he was like a fighter/athlete and shit and not an actor first

saythattomyfacefaggotnotonlineseewhathappens

Everything over 6'1 is lanklet tier and that height range should be reserved for fetish characters such as Big Barda

This chart is very silly

Hulk's and Mystique's size is variable
There's no telling how much height Iron Man's suit/Ghost Rider or Colossus' transformations adds
There is no way that Ben Grimm is shorter than the Punisher. He should barely be shorter than the Hulk.
And why is Rocket so much taller than Howard!?

Athletic people tend to be big in general. Like you don't really need to be tall in baseball but the average is still 6'1"+

He's still officially 4' tall but practically everyone draws him much smaller, house cat sized in extreme cases. Movie Rocket is less than 3' tall.

They did change his weight on the wiki, though. It's always been 100 pounds and now it's suddenly 55.

So you can look up to them

>Ironman
>6'6
Yeah,okay RDJ, in your dreams.

It's above the average for all but like 1 country.

Colossus is the same height as Thor when he's not armored

>Like you don't really need to be tall in baseball but the average is still 6'1"+

Longer arms help you throw harder/hit harder/defend better. MLB players are the best of the best so they're the genetic freaks that are both fast and tall, high top speed and high acceleration, able to read the play and athletic etc..

If anything he should be shorter considering his flesh melts off and is replaced with hellfire.

That's in suit, retard.

M A L E P O W E R F A N T A S Y

6'2'' here

I don't feel tall at all

>Colossus
>Hulk
>lanklets
wew
when will manlets learn?

The question here should be if his fire counts into his height.
Seeing as how it's actually a part of his body as Ghost Rider, I'm inclined to think so.

Blade being that tall kind of irks me. Thing stopped being shown as human sized two or more decades ago.

>"The fuck did you say bitch?"

People obsess over height too much.

t. manlet

Shut up, Boco, you manlet.

See? Stuff like that. Whats so bad about being short. I'll look young forever.

Yeah, but you're still Boco, so, shut up.

Why are most of the actors so damn short?
I know Hollywood guys are traditionally tiny but is it that hard to find guys at least 5'11" that can act?

Ah well, movie magic.

tfw allways been tall as a kid & teen
top off at 6"4
even now people consider me tall even though i feel pretty damn average
tfw i will allways have a tall person complex

fuck this world and all the manlets living in it

You'll have to speak up, we can't hear you from down there

I said, people obse--ohhhh. Well played.

I'm 5'9" and I've always felt short. I was always the shortest in sports growing up and I in the office I'm always shorter than all the other men. It never bothered me all that much, but it weirds me out when things try to tell me that 5'9" is the average for us whiteys. What, do all the short men just hide in caves and never stand up?

That seemed to have taken a while to sink in. I guess at first the joke went over your head.

Greentext, bro

> tfw 5'8 manlet
At least I'm the same height as Luke Skywalker

>Ant man

Ha.

Mark Hamill is 5'9.

okay

dear manlets just be thankful you arent a literal leprechaun pic related its a leprechaun

Yeah but Pat landed a qt though.

I'm disappointed. I was hoping for more of a repartee, but you're being very short with me.

>white guy with a trendy beard, and otherwise normal, nondescript clothes
Who?

Directors/producers want to fuck actors shorter than them

I would sure hope the heroes who are stopping evil are above average.

Star-Lord, man.

Who?

Because midget man wasnt a popular superhero

>Wolverine
AHAHAHAHA FUCKING MANLET

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ggetic8wRfA

I don't get why guys in fiction are usually listed at 6'0" and above. IRL, a lot of notable athletes and celebrities are 5'10" and under.

Pic somewhat related

So an alien, a genetic experiment, a tree, a suit of armor, a Norse God, and a mutant who transforms a few inches taller than normal height are all over 6'4". What a horrible misrepresentation of the average human!

But really, they're being pretty realistic. My dad is 6'4" and he doesn't even seem like a giant around other people really. I'm a 5'10" grill and it is by no means all that tall for grills these days.

Letting assholes forum slide over from Sup Forums was a mistake.

Celebrities like movie actors or musicians can make themselves bigger via stage magicskills,
Average height for NFL football is over 6ft1in across the board for all teams.

Same reason all of them are muscular and handsome, and why all females are skinny with big boobs.

Superheroes are part power fantasy so we like the characters to be idealized physically, but even more it's just that we like to look at attractive people more than unattractive people.