If Spider-man gave someone a blood transfusion, would they also gain spider-powers?

If Spider-man gave someone a blood transfusion, would they also gain spider-powers?

Why doesn't he just give every police officer in new york spider-powers? That would be a much more efficient way of combating crime than trying to catch burglars one at a time

No, they would not, but it does make them even sicker down the road. At least, that's what happened when he gave Aunt May a blood transfusion.

His cum gives people cancer why would his blood be any different?

I think Andrews taught us that Spidey bodily fluids are no go.

there was a what if
where his blood and semen was basicly radioactive, and thats how he ended up killing MJ

I'VE GOT IT
SPIDER-MAN NEEDS TO RAPE HIS ENEMIES TO GIVE THEM ALL CANCER!

The real question here is why Bruce Banner doesn't give every police officer in new york superpowers?

An alternate reality version had cancer semen. His blood didn't give Aunt May cancer.

If Spider-Man bit a spider, would it gain human-powers?

Well, it happened when Bruce Banner gave his cousin a blood transfusion...

Spider-Man, you have to rape Green Goblin.

So you're saying that his cum DID give Aunt May cancer though?

in the manga, he gives blood and the guy who gets it dresses up like spiderman and steals shit

It depends on the authors vision I guess?

If we're talking Lee Spider-Man he'd probably just give them a severe case of radiation poisoning

Ultimate Spider-Man would be a toss up. They could get spider powers or they could turn into a hideous goblin beast. The Oz formula is weird in how it interacts with people. It seems to mostly give people crazy Hulk like goblin forms though.

I'd say the realist interpretation is that most people wouldn't be able to handle his blood because he has the celestial genes that all mutates have to make them super instead of cancer ridden. I don't remember where I read it, but Celestials implanted certain genes in some humans that affects them like Daredevil, Spider-Man, or the Hulk.

I won't go into Spider Island territory because that's a whole different can of worms.

>that Venom storyline
>that Snadman's daughter bit
>Peter imagining MJ being there and getting mad when she doesn't speak
>him burying the blue and red costume with MJ
I hate that the only thing anyone ever talks about with Reign is the cancer cum, the rest of that comic was gloriously depressing, way better than Old Man Logan

You laugh now, but Peter /was/ actually forced to have the memory of him fucking his own Aunt during Superior.

So spider-man fluid kill you but hulk fluids make you a hulk and wolverine cells give you a healing factor but only if you are already made of cancer?

Are there any other superpowers that you can surgically implant into people?

>are there any other superpowers you can surgically implant into people
pretty much the basis for the stands in steel ball run

>I don't remember where I read it, but Celestials implanted certain genes in some humans that affects them like Daredevil, Spider-Man, or the Hulk.
I hate that.

I fucking loved Reign
>Spidey climbing to the top of a building
>surrounded by all of his enemies
>getting slammed from all directions
>Beaten, bruised, old and tired.
>"Stop me if you've heard this one before..."

Like, that IS spidey. They nailed his characterisation in parts of this story.

I'm still disappointed we didn't get Spider-May webslinging around and handing Peter his forgotten lunch.

One day

Isn't that basically Man-Spider?

No every stand was because of the jesus corpse,