India and Superheroes

I don't know of a better place to ask this, so I'm asking it here.
Why are indians into Marvel and DC? Everywhere I go, online or offline, I can't help but come across some indian autist with either a Marvel/DC profile pic or cheap shirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4GC_Q2YKNR0
youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
youtube.com/watch?v=x3QtIdTxDqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better question:
Why do you care?

Isn't cinema a pretty big deal in India? They probably watch capeshit alongside their bollywood movies

Indians are attracted to poo, which is what Marvel is.

the Amercian movies that do best in India are big budget films Bollywood could never afford. Like Jurassic Park or the current Super hero flicks.

Because they will all have Superpowers by 2020

Currently letting an Indian fella teach me about Data Warehouses and data marts.

To answer your question
youtube.com/watch?v=4GC_Q2YKNR0

I don't know. Isn't a lot of the anglosphere into superheroes?

because X-men is seen as a documentary

You mean Pooperpowers.

Man, that kid has quite the 1000 yard stare.

>DC/Marvel shirt
This makes you a nerd now? Superman, Cap and Bazinga shirts have always been popular.

The Hindu God of Urban Development approves of this post.

why south indians look so black?

I would too.

I assume it just comes up a lot and was probably shown a lot to kids, same reasons Simpsons and DBZ are huge in Latin America or even Australia despite how distant they are from its origin.

Yeah, I understand it. That's quite a thing.

Probably genetically different. Maybe less mixing with the Aryans when the came and conquered northern Indiana thousands of years ago. The South Indian languages are part of the Dravidian family as well. While Sanskrit and Hindi are Indo-European.

Basically a different race when compared to the Aryans

they don't, their box office for superhero movies is pathetic, smaller than most european countries even though their population is of china size

Unless OP lives in India, he probably means Indians in the USA or UK or something, as he mentions that the ones he meets offline as well.

I'm Indian and I don't care much about it. I read some comics in a college gen ed. elective, but in general I like anime better.

>when the came and conquered

>why south indians look

Hello My Friend thank you for noticing. I apologize about that. We like action movies. Have answered all of your questions in a timely manner?

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c

youtube.com/watch?v=x3QtIdTxDqA

You just watch your back when some Kashmiri separatists start terrorising your fair country and take out an entire busload of orphans with a well-aimed Suttee-Suttee-Blast.

>the Aryans ... conquered northern Indiana thousands of years ago

Fucking Sup Forums.

Needs more arms.

Needs more smiling women in long skirts screeching hypnotic gibberish to the tune of an angry clarinet.

To actual Indians: is cringe just part of your culture, or am I just seeing the most egregious examples of it?

Holy stereotype, Batman.

China should be much higher.

Better question than OP. Went to visit India after seeing their actresses. The women there turned me gay

What in the actual fuck?

Hey Indians. Why the fuck cant ya'll shake that annoying accent? Nobody can understand you.

Also quit trying to haggle for shit. This is America and big business controls everything. That 18 year old cashier at Walmart doesn't control the fucking prices.