What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Not enough fanservice/amalia leaks

Season 3 taking years to make

The english dubbing

commissioning a cheap/half-assed VO company to handle the English dub, resulting in horrible audio editing and only 2 actors who sound like they're trying while everyone else is like a throwback to mid 80s/early 90s dubs.

Pandas and elves.

>Tried to cash in on it's (minor) overseas popularity way too late and utterly missed the boat
>Kickstarter was botched as all hell
>Absolutely shit English dub
>Rewards taking multiple months to a year to get sent out properly
>Horrible communication with what remains of the fanbase
>Quality of writing went down around mid-S2 and has plummeted since
>A multi-year hiatus in part to focus on a movie that flopped
>Doing another fundraiser type thing not too long after the KS
I'm sure there's a lot more, but that's off the top of my head.

Cult following is minor at best outside France

Like most French shit, it's barely made accessible to non-French speakers.
I JUST got the third volume of Alex Alice's Siegfried last month, the third volume was delayed three times for Years and Years.

I can probably go fuck myself for wanting an English volume of Freak's Squeele.
The contemptuous frogs just have little interest in selling their comic and cartoon media to Americans.

Likewise, they probably get told that their stuff wouldn't sell in America and they'd make a net loss.

As someone who's interacted with Frenchies, I find that unlikely.
I find it more likely they are simply being dicks to non-French, which is a hobby akin to American gun fondling.

Dargaud tried that already and it didn't work out. Now French publishers sell the rights to local publishers, so if there's not enough visibility it's the fault of the US publishers. And there's probably not enough ouiaboo to make it very profitable.

They don't advertise their shit.

Only one pregnant character when there could be MANY pregnant characters.

>Kickstarter was botched as all hell

Only if you bought into the higher tiers. I got all my shit from the basic bluray bundle on time.

Somebody's got a pregnancy fetish...

Nothing.

bad marketing strategy, as others have mentioned.

They chose to air dofus

Season 1 had Mimi at the end m8 unless you watch it on Netflix you didnt saw those credits then.

Not that user but know that a woman carries the fruit from your seed in her loins, sure that gets me hard as fuck too

Haha, oh yes. I totally do and there is not enough good content. I wish I liked dickgirls, it would be so much easier.

More Iop dicksucking

>ouiaboo

Fuck.
Fuck you.
That's a good one.

My dick not in Amalia

>not in Amalia's VA
ftfu

>Freaks Squeele

used to love that comic before that big angel vs demon fight.

may check it out again

>ouiaboo
Fucking kek