So is he playing Bishop? Are there any other black guys in xmen? (Is Bishop even black?)...

So is he playing Bishop? Are there any other black guys in xmen? (Is Bishop even black?). Sync (even though Sync is shit?

IS JUBILEE COMING BACK AND HAVING LINES?

Of course he's playing Bishop. Its set in the 90s and Bishop is among the trifecta of 90s X-men characters.

He's not swole enough. This is pathetic

>Are there any other black guys in xmen?

Like that matters anymore in the age where they'll make any character black to meet their diversity quota.

>Is Bishop even black?
This might be one of the most retarded questions I have seen asked on this board.

He could be playing any white male mutant, that's how this works nowadays

Bishop is Aborigine.
And they already used him in Days of Future Past.
Not that it matters who they use because anyone not named not Xavier, Magneto, Wolverine, or Mystique is fuck outta luck.

Bishop's an abo, you cunts.

You must be new here.

>yfw people are legit bitching on twitter about how all the actors in Dunkirk are white.

Are they the same people praising Call of Duty for adding black female Nazi's to World War 2?

Next you'll tell me WWI wasn't fought mostly by blacks and arabs

>another one of my favourite characters becomes black
Why didn't they stop after DoFP? That was a good film. The only, and final, good thing to come out of this horrible mess was Logan. Given that they're committed to their new 'tone' in the films there will never be another good mainline. Why the FUCK is the can't act GoT actor JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN?
Why isn't Cyclops cool?
Why are they shilling mystique? Should have cast you cash pig in some other role you complete fucking idiots.

Do they have rediculous afros like all the black women shown at this year's E3?

It was like something out of an exploitation movie, only done with actual sincerity

>b-but there was a small group of blacks so you can't say they wouldn't all be black
I fucking hate my life. Why are things like this?

Do you by chance have the Kingdom Come dev blowing twitternigs out? I happy to see him deny them but surprised by how flagrantly and openly he went about it.

>Expecting Fox to notice character details like that.

>only done with actual sincerity
>actual sincerity
Even followers of the 'cause' aren't sincere. They're doing 5 hailmary's and 10 Lord's prayers at the alter of social acceptance, mate. The only sincerity is their genuine fear of public rejection were they to go against the grain (or desire to please as many demographics as possible and make cash in the case of the publishers, lets not pretend they give a fuck AT ALL).

Cause JLaw didn't become big until after she got hired for Mystique. They had her on a leash and movie retards would be too confused if she suddenly was a different character.

God she's so weird looking, too

Nah, closest thing I have is the head of CDProjekt Red mocking Americans telling his Polish ass about all the black people in his country during the middle ages

>CDprojekt
Could be the one I was talking about. I was SURE it was the Kingdom Come dev not the Witcher dev

>Call of Duty for adding black female Nazi's to World War 2
>google it
>it's real
Holy. Shit.

Oh it was. Daniel Vavra. I mis-remembered because the stuff I was reading was about Witcher 3 so I assumed he was part of it since he said he was the head of the studio after a SJW tried to get him fired. He was talking about his own studio rather than CD Projekt

Since those fuckers are in Poland, though, I'm sure they feel the same way. Poland don't care. Poland ain't taking your refugees.

>And they already used him in Days of Future Past.

The timeline is so fucked that no one cares at this point

>Cartoonishly vilified white supremacists still need diversity and inclusion in media
I'm reminded of the new Star Wars writers talking about how the First Order is white supremacist when they had brown people EVERYWHERE in the command stations.

It's surreal, that's for sure.

>Bishop
why? Bishop is just a worst version of Cable and could be in other movies with more timetravel things, also he's skinny as fuck ... he could be Forge

There is also an unsegregated unit. Like it is fine if you want to put in like Paton's Panthers but why make nazis black women?

You can't have a black guy play an indian. Indians are more diverse. You can only have someone who is more diverse play a less diverse character.

>We wuz
black people don't even exist lmao

>Indians are more diverse
Bullshit
Pakistani are more diverse because they're muslims, but straight up Indians? They're below black people in the stack. Nobody cares about hindies blowing shit up so they're not oppressed.

No feather indians, not dot indians

>Bishop is just a worst version of Cable
Fox is going to squeeze as much from the franchise as they can.
> could be in other movies with more timetravel things
Mystique is leader of the X-men in a Dark Phoenix film. You really expect them to stay true to what the characters are?
> he's skinny as fuck
You're expecting good casting in a Fox-men film?
>he could be Forge
Fox executive: He invents stuff? How can we make him vfx fodder with that?

he is playing Wolverine

Feather Indians get straight up forgotten, though.

Remember how people were celebrating the main character of the new Prey game was asian, ignoring that the main character of the original game was a feather Indian?

>A videogame or movie about the Rhodesian Bush war would unironically be the most diverse fps ever made.

>can only have someone who is more diverse play a less diverse character
nahh, really could be worst if he is Bishop than Forge, and he could be from Haiti instead of indian, AND nobody cares about Forge or Bishop so they could do whatever they want

>Implying America is India

They are probably black washing a character again. Most likely a ginger. Is there any male ginger xmen?

There are people ready to flip shit if Dani isn't indian and the main character of New Mutants

Well I live in Redmond Washington and sometimes I forget I don't live in India due to all the Microsoft employees around here

>You can only have someone who is more diverse play a less diverse character.

This implies that there's a meaningful scale of "more and less diverse". Functionally, the studios only give a fuck about getting audiences in the seats. They think that means including black people, in everything, only in supporting roles, whether it makes sense or not.

Both are way underepresented below black people. Black people are only about 15 percent of America.

Banshee, but he died off screen in between movies.

>and the main character of New Mutants

To be fair, Dani was the main character of the original run and the second volume. Only Illyana comes close in terms of importance

>Black people are only about 15 percent of America.

Hey, they make up half the violent criminals

Sam is pretty significant as well.

>main character

Sunspot would be the best fit but they've already made him generic Hispanic instead of black Hispanic

Dani is played by Blu Hunt, a Native American actress.

I'm excited for Quicksilver coming back. He has the best scenes. I'm hoping the fact that he'll be in space will put a nice spin on things.

He was originally an Australian Aboriginal who was a descendant of Gateway. He's probably a ghetto bangin' nog from Chicago now.

>He thinks Brazilians are Hispanic

Who the fuck are you, America's writer?

I think it was a good choice