I miss the CW shows. I'm seriously thinking about them a couple of times a day...

I miss the CW shows. I'm seriously thinking about them a couple of times a day. I never felt this way the previous times they weren't airing, is it just that these year's cliffhangers were pretty great?

Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_o1cAWH_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The CW shows are such garbage, if you have even an inkling of taste you could recognize that. Also, why is Green Arrow nothing like how he is in the comics? He is the most boring generic "action man" protagonist ever.

They said they're building to that. I'll believe it when I see it.

You have terrible taste and belong on Sup Forums if thats how you feel. Its all watered down horseshit painted over the same old CW poorly written drama

welcome to five years ago. do you want me to pass you rob bricken's email address?

The Arrowverse is dead bury it.

Flash Season 3 made me want to die.

Arrow's cliffhanger was shit.
We know they're going to get out of it. There's not even a way to reasonably draw it out more than half an episode and there's not even anything it sets up for the season like Flashpoint.

Ollie's baby mama will probably die, forcing Oliver to take care of his kid. That'll change the character dynamics a bit.

Black Siren is going to be saved since she's a main cast member again. I remember rumors of next season being Suicide Squad focused.

>Anyone else know this feel?
Yes. I like cw shows, still watch Supernatural.

>The CW shows are such garbage
>The Arrowverse is dead bury it.
>You have terrible taste and belong on Sup Forums
GTFO disgusting cw-haters!

>is it just that these year's cliffhangers were pretty great?
I don't even remember what they were

CW is bullshit

>CW is bullshit
Why? Arrowverse is way better than marvel/netflix boring shows. Better than Gotham and Agents of Shit. And definitely better than comics.

I miss Agents and SHIELD, Gotham and Lucifer more than anything on the CW and Netflix combined

Are you looking forward to the scooby doo special?

I.....I can't even tell if this is ironic shitposting. I think I need to leave this board for a while. I've just been here too long and gotten desensitized to this kind of retardation.

>scooby doo special?
Of course. I do like crossovers.

I only love the corny episodes of Supernatural

>I can't even tell if this is ironic shitposting.
No, this isn't a bait or troll post. I really like cw shows. So many amazing characters, so strong women! And shipping! Olicity, Karamel, Snowbarry.

>Agents of Shit

Woah, I think I just traveled back in time.

Lol.

Emily's really really pretty

Yeah, my bad. I've meant Agents of Non-canon.

>Emily's really really pretty
Yes.

The only one I miss is LoT to see what crazy shit they come up with next.

>Zombie Confederate soldiers
>Dark alliance with Al Capone
>We must save George Lucas
>Oops accidentally a daughter
>Stargirl is Merlin because fuck you

Also I think Mick might be my favorite character in anything ever.

This. They were clueless about first season, but with embracing the cheese in secon they accidentaly did the best arrowverse show since Arrow S2. And I'm not even mention making Damien Darhk actually good character.

I am under the impression most of Sup Forums stopped giving a shit about these shows. Or maybe I've gotten good at ignoring the threads.

Sup Forums only likes gotham

>So many amazing characters, so strong women! And shipping! Olicity, Karamel, Snowbarry.
Now I'm sure you're trolling or you just wandered here for the first time from tumblr.

Are you being honest? I quit a few episodes short of the finale of season 1... and honestly I quit Flash and Arrow in their previous seasons as well. It'd be nice to find something that isn't shit on CW again?

Gotham is pretty fun now. It was a little meh in the first season but got better. It knows its over the top and it has fun with it. Unfortunately I think Sup Forums only likes it to post lewd shots of wee Selina.

>I'm sure you're trolling
You don't like shippers? Or strong independent women?

I actually like olicity way better than oliver and laurel. And that excuse of a journalist in S5 was so annoying idk how oliver hooked up with her.

user LoT was shit too.

>Let's fight WWI with J.R.R. Tolkien

>LoT was shit too.
You're shit.

I watched the flash while stoned once and the acting was so bad I never watched it again

Im on S3 of the flash. Sucks that Cisco hates Barry now.

Go watch Vixen or catch up on some of the Marvel shows. It's all fun.

>the acting was so bad
Lol, who cares about acting...

I watch these shows for my waifus.

You have the WORST taste in waifus, senpai.

Diggle would've been a good Luke Cage.

So when are the Legends going to tell Felicity and Ragman about Jesus?

But Felicity IS Jesus!

>WORST taste in waifu
No. Felicity is cute.

And strong.

And powerful.

Let CW drama inside your soul! It's not gonna hurt!
Embrace CW writing! You gonna love it!
Do not resist Olicity! Your resistance only makes Guggenheim's script stronger!

And Loreal wasn't so bad.

The cliffhangers all sucked, and will be resolved by the end of the second episode, but yeah, it's tough going from four superhero shows a week to zero.

I think Supergirl at least will do something lasting with its finale. There's no way they would do what is presumably Doomsday and not have it affect the whole season.

>cliffhangers were pretty great?

Barry "leaving" and Oliver's team "dying" were awful cliffhangers because I never bought it for a second

It's Reign.

I always miss them due in large part to the threads, Flash threads are always a lot of fun while Arrow ones this year were pretty great too.
I hate that Arrow's changing up to Thursday nights at like, 9 or 10 or whatever, that's gonna suck cause now we've got
>Monday - Supergirl
>Tuesday - Flash/LoT
>Wednesday - Nothing
>Thursday - Arrow

Really? That's a disappointment. The skull crest had me excited. I wanted to see how the cast would react to the death of either her or her cousin. Guess it makes more sense. If they do all the Worldkillers I hope they're properly monstrous.

>If they do all the Worldkillers I hope they're properly monstrous.

They already said they won't be.

Then what's the point?

There's no point.

You can try to stave off the withdrawal with other shows. Supernatural and Riverdale, iZombie when it hits Netflix this week. Not sure what to do after finishing those.

I wonder what they're going to do for the final episode of Supernatural. After all these years they'll have to find a hell of a way to end the show.

>Supernatural
>ending

dude what

They made a public statement saying season 14 is for sure the last season.

Related news, rumor has it that Syrio Forel from "Game of Thrones" has been cast as the Thinker in S4 of "The Flash".

S6 of arrow might look like it's going to be shit, but can we agree that the first Ras fight was pretty damn good? Just rewatched it, was surprised tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_o1cAWH_g

>People busy are circle-jerking hate and love for the existing shows
>I'm just trying to imagine how "Titans" is gonna work

I'll believe them when it's been two years and the show hasn't come back from hiatus yet.