Is this really necessary

I'm a liberal but it feels like Marvel is just being openly antagonistic at this point

Remember Jane's husband and child? Yeah me neither.

>"I'm triggered"

Marvel Degeneracy

>tfw the vision is the only one around who has been around long enough to see why this is retarded.

Is this written by Bendis?

Yeah you're not alone on that. They think they're getting us to read but all they're doing is pandering to the extreme assholes

What's wrong with it? Did you even read the issue?

>Jane kissed a guy that was not even his friend out of nowhere without previous warning
now reverse the genders

As long as he's away from Misty Knight.

Waid iirc

They used to hang people for this.

First of all this was like an eternity ago.

Second it's in character for Jane, who is dying of cancer and everything she does has been about being more like Thor (impulsive, dominant) and less like her self.

Holy shit it's almost like women and men are held to different standards in different circumstances, what an astounding discovery

>liberal
>seeing an interracial couple kiss feels antagonistic

Friend, you're beautiful and I love you.

>Holy shit it's almost like women and men are held to different standards in different circumstances, what an astounding discovery
Oy that's machist and regressive, where is the equality?

I actually really liked this, Jane was acting out irrationally because of the cancer and fear of death so while in the strong attractive body of the Thor form, it encouraged her to do the fun sporadic things she normally restrained herself from. It was a really great direction to take the character in. It's to bad they never went any where with it and just kind of dropped it after a couple issues.

If anything Sam is in the wrong here, he was dating Misty Knight at the time and unlike Jane he doesn't have the excuse of being horny from chemo.

Holy fuck I forgot about that.

>being openly antagonistic at this point

modern marvel has ALWAYS been that way

>I'm a liberal but

But in any case, I'm still mad they did all this fem thor bullshit instead of just pushing Sif or something.

>ywn be obsessed with the relationships that fictional characters are put in
>ywn be so insecure that certain fictional pairings can come off as ''''''''antagonistic'''''''' to your mental well-being
This is a genuinely good feeling.

Of course you did because they're not important.
>without googling lt, tell me the name of her husband and how many kids they have.

You are literally retarded. Right? Her character is to ACT OUT OF CHARACTER. The biggest blanket excuse for shit writing ever.

So is Jane dead yet?

>"I have no idea what "triggered" means, but people call me that every time I run crying to my safe space on campus, so I'll use it too"

You're assmad over two fictional characters kissing.

You are the very definition of triggered.

Nah, bro. I googled it. Keith Kincaid (ex-husband); Jimmy Kincaid (son);

Fuck your point

Spencer pls

No, not that I'm aware. OP took place in ANAD Avengers. And it made pick up a few issues of Thor and it wasn't doing this at all. It was the hammer loved Jane and did things fo her it wouldn't do for anyone else and Jane doing this bullshit where she just wouldn't get proper treatment for her cancer and wouldn't try and magic it away. And I lost interest in like 3 issues and just gave up on it again. And by that time ANAD dropped what she was going through too. So I just lost interest altogether.

But it's quite hot

So the mighty Thor is a cuck.
Is he an allegory for the white cis male?

Lost his hammer to a woman he dated then she got BLACKED.

And he is siding with Hydra (alt right)

Inb4 cuckposting.

>I'm a liberal

No you're not.

Blacked

>seeing an interracial couple kiss feels antagonistic
It is when it is honest to God almost only BM.WW. I am not even shitting you. Almost no other pairing is being shilled as hard. I am not even white and I can see this.

Haha just how plugged into the matrix do you have to be if you are still considering it.
They couldn't make it more whenever there's some bullshit they've wanted to push obvious.

If you're not clapping then you're not their target audience.

Because a man and a woman kissed?

If you think that then you don't watch TV or read comics or anything.

I'm a conservative and I'm totally ok with strong black men taking white women as trophies

BLACKED

>WE NEED EQUAL REPRESENTATION FOR BOTH SEXES IN INTERRACIAL ROMANCES!

You know how silly that sounds?

Exactly so don't do it at all.

Where were all the threads for these?

>feels like Marvel is just being openly antagonistic at this point

so what? If you're sensitive enough to get triggered over something like this in 2017 then you deserve to be offended

>ALL WHITE WOMEN SHOULD DATE BLACK MEN ONLY

You know how disgusting this miscegenation sounds?

>Still niggers
The nig being male is a bigger deal sure, but it's still nigger shilling.

>pic is from an issue relaesed in january 2016
You are a bit late user.

That's false equivalence. Nobody is advocating for that. I was ridiculing the notion that interracial romances should have some kind of a balancing mechanism where you can't have more BM/WW at any given time.

How many Asian men with white women?
How many Asian women with white men?

How many Asian / Black couples of any composition?

Comic publishers are so fucking lame. Once they find a "new" formula they don't try to deviate from it for decades. This shit is what is killing the comic industry and good riddance, it deserves to die. It'll be the black/white meme for another 10 years at least before someone realizes it's possible to be any other ethnicity.

>Still niggers
Not even user's original point.

Found the cuck. Will you be taking Thor's place as bull prepper for Jane?

And marvel is wondering why comics wont sell.

>Reading Mordern Marvel Comics

>"I have no idea what "triggered" means, but people call me that every time I run crying to my safe space on campus, so I'll use it too"

user didn't even think the Star Wars examples existed before they were posted. I honestly think it's>The nig being male is a bigger deal sure
Which why we kept getting threads about Miles and [insert other character name]Gwen for months, even though it went nowhere and Star Wars was ignored. Babs hooked up with an Asian guy in a Batgirl storytime and there were two Miles shipping threads going on at the same time. Falcap was naked on panel with Misty, but this image was the one being spammed. I don't actually know all these exact numbers so I'm not going to claim anything about them, but even when they do them in any capacity, they're ignored. most of the new ones anons were complaining about were all done by Bendis including OP

This
Although, props for this one. I was really surprised us Spics actually got the huwhite girl this time.

>Surprised
Oscar Issac and Tony Ravioli got white chicks too.

Yeah but that one is called ''White girl''. That title is obvious in that it is specifically about some Josepipe fucking a white girl. Star VS does it without shouting form the rooftops about it.

>What's wrong with it? Did you even read the issue?

You didn't get the Sup Forumsntrarian primer, did ya?

1) SEE SOMETHING
2) OVERREACT IMMEDIATELY

this is a fair point. Given how there's been major campaigns so that any Black/Minority female character only ends up with men of their race.

Storm, Misty Knight, and I think a few others were all in interracial relationships for a long while, and those relationships all got ended so that they wouldn't be BLEACHED!!!! but instead be with black guys.

>equality is a silly concept

hmm, fun could be had here.

>we need equal representation in the work place!
>we need equal representation in the media!
>we need equal representation in politics!
>we need equal representation in wealth!
>lol, why would you think you need equal representation in relationships, goy?

Marco is so white washed he really shouldn't be considered Mexican anymore. Guy doesn't even speak Spanish.

>Mara Jade died for this

I'm not sure where user said all that other stuff. Seems just as likely user might agree that absolute equal rep in every single in thing is silly.

>Given how there's been major campaigns so that any Black/Minority female character only ends up with men of their race.

>bringing up Storm
Storm fucks whoever she wants from Dracula to an Japanese female ronin, to a girl with a bunch of tentacles for arms. You can't hold her down to one person.

>Guy doesn't even speak Spanish.
So he's just like every second/third generation American Hispanic then.

>interracial propaganda

>Comic publishers
Please stop generalizing. The problem is specifically with Marvel. Marvel likes to farm for outrage, plain and simple. Asian people dating white people just doesn't create the same sense of controversy in the public consciousness. Nor does Asian/black. Black/white pairings hit the hardest because of America's history with black racism and the civil rights movement in the 60s/70s. So that's the nerve Marvel wants to constantly pinch in order to get attention.