>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_q51LZ2HpbE

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny trailer
youtu.be/UkEgVzE4U54

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFx1Qvhs0_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is she?

Plo Koon is the only good coon

>never ever

What about this one?

that's a raccoon user, I don't think you know what coon means

Post your favourite ship

What have you done with RigNemAnon?

>Never Ever

Immediately thought of this

brb gotta fap

Why does Grievous still have a job?

Sidious and Dooku need him to be their bogeyman and fall guy (and poor Dooku doesn't realize he's also the fall guy)

Why is he generally feared tho? I'm not saying he should've always been "Le ebin badass just like he was in muh genndy wars" but for fucks sake he should've had one or two competent moments. He jobs to fucking younglings, why is he feared?

>He jobs to fucking younglings
Not this shit again

how did grievous get his coughs again

Windu fucked him up

Mace crushed his sac

source

Downside of his cybernetics, similar to Vader and his breathing

Deepthroated Dooku too many times

It happened in Genndy Wars
which is no longer canon

2many newports

THEN WHAT'S THE CANON REASON

REEEEEE

HE JUST STARTS COUGHING IN ONE OF THE CLONE WARS EPISODES DID I MISS SOMETHING

There is no canon reason beyond that.

did they ever explain it any other reason in eu?

see Like there's no specific event that caused it, it's just a side effect of imperfect cyborg surgery.

fug I posted too quick
Welp for now I'm just gonna go with the mace explanation, disney might make it canon in his upcoming comic feature

The body augmentations are the reason, why the fuck else did anybody think he needed an extra reason in the first place?

Christ. I blame the 2003 cartoon for this.

i mean it's just weird
in one of the ventress episodes with grievous he starts coughing and he never did that before

It's really stupid to think that CIS wouldn't give him top of the line cybernetics since they pretty much raised him from the dead. So no, it's not a good reason.

Could we get a more updated pastebin? A handful of the links either were taken down or don't work right

HE IS LITERALLY A SACK OF ORGANS INSIDE A DROID CASING

We see how shoddy he is in RotS when Obi-Wan literally exposes his organs

He NEVER needed any further explanation for why he coughs.

You probably didn't notice it, but his voice has always been course, with occasional coughing.

And for what it's worth, I think the episode you're talking about actually takes place near the start of the Clone Wars. Season 3 had a few episodes out of chronological order, including episodes with Greivous and Ventress together.

it was one of the episodes with the nightsisters i think

I like Mace crushing his chest more. It shows how weak Grievous really is to the force, as well as Mace's tendency to walk a fine line between the dark side and light side. Pure Jedi don't run around crushing people's chests or forcing them to shit their organs.

Am I the only one that unironically likes the ARC170 more than the x-wing?

Mace is a proper Jedi, the dark side thing is some dumb EU reason for his purple saber.

x-wing is literally the perfect ship

>Mace's tendency to walk a fine line between the dark side and light side
Never implied in the films.

No.

The ARC-170 is a more interesting design, definitely looks better than the nuX-Wing.

And yet the Bomber is better.

>literally a dick
no thanks

What wonder is why he coughs at all?

He doesnt have a throat does he? He speaks through a voicebox.

did dooku know sheev and sidious were the same person?

Nigga you're the one seeing penises

That was only an EU thing, and thus does not fit into canon

Mace is a stern, by-the-book Jedi who comes off as cold because he is the golden boy of Jedi failures.

This is now a /swco/ dominant girls thread

> name a more dominant waifu than the Queen of the Zygerian Slave Empire

>inb4 Abeloth

>dominant girls thread
That is my kind of thread.

fuck you

>Never implied in the films.
>gives up on arresting sheev and tries to kill him the moment he's at Windu's mercy
>Anakin even says what he's doing isn't the Jedi way
That's pretty dark side-y to me

>a literal moment of desperation
>a Sith Lord that controls the Senate, Jedi Order and is dangerously close to Galactic domination
You're an idiot. Bad example. Mace is never implied to be Dark Side.

>dismissing his point out of hand
Yep, you're definitely not capable of having this discussion

b-but vapaad

He is pretty dark, though.

>saying Mace Windu is Dark Side based on AOTC not ROTS
No, you're incapable of having this discussion.

I legit shed a tear every time a droid dies onscreen. No sci-fi series has made me care about the robots like Star Wars has. it seems like they go out of their way to really give us good stories like in CW when R2 and C3PO get separated from the republic or the adventure of D-squad.

>He NEVER needed any further explanation for why he coughs.

Why are we asking WHY he coughs. Why aren't we asking HOW?

He has no throat or mouth. What is he coughing with?

>samefagging a shitty point

>at Windu's mercy

ummm... I don't think you know how justification of use of force works.

Palpatine just tried to murder Windu and DID murder three other Jedi. Sith can still shoot lightning from their fingers. Palpatine still has a way to cause serious bodily harm or death to Windu, therefore Windu can use lethal force against Palpatine.

Phatt B2s still wigg me out

That's actually a very good question, maybe he still has his organic speaky parts, like how he still has organic eyes and heart?

I grew so used to them the past 9 years that I forgot the STICC ones existed.

When the BF2 trailer dropped and everything looked and sounded like TCW, and then they showed the Super Battle Droid, I thought "woah, new droid?! This wasn't in TCW!" only to realize that this is just the movie design.

>you vs the droid she tells you not to worry about

I remember getting super bummed out when I found out that Rogue One wasn't a Rogue Squadron movie.

All my hopes of seeing an amazing space battle with modern movie magic was sent down shitter.

And then Rogue One still delivered.

I absolutely loved how the ships in R1 looked.

>Go to Disneyland
>See the show
>See 7S
>Hear their choice of dialogue

This place has ruined me towards the character.

they nailed the aesthetics completely

I dont think this space battle will be topped to be honest

It was amazing

Endor, Yavin and Coruscant are good in their own rights, but Scariff was phenomenal, it set a bar. I feel like all future space fights will be struggling to try and top Rogue One.

The sad thing is we're probably going to see some very shallow attempts too. Like how """Starkiller's space battle"""" was just a "bigger and better!" Death Star fight, but it felt shallow, even though the stakes were supposedly higher.

It's funny, Sup Forums hates this scene and considers it incoherent garble compared to ROTJ and ANH. I have no idea why that entire board hates R1 so much. It wasnt perfect but goddamn it wasnt 5/10

Sup Forums are just a meme board, they live to shitpost, and when theyre trying their hardest to be serious, they're nothing more than pseudo-intellectual contrarians.

Once a meme is known...it cannot be unknown.

Because the 10/10 space fight is preceded mostly by 3/10 drama that requires books to be interesting

But how did the Death Star shoot Krennic... if the Shield Gate is still up?

>have canon
>Not gf

We already know that shields can only hold back so much force. The DS laser is strong enough to immediately push right through it as if it wasn't there, or just as normal if it really wasn't there.
See; regular fighter weapons needing thousands of hits on capital ships to disable their shields, but DS2 one-shot a few capital ships.

Fuck off

What are some of the cheesiest Star Wars lines? I'll start:

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"

>have gf
>not canon

How does /swco/ deal with those pesky supers?

smoking kills

Hard Mode: No TFA

>The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force

Chainguns.

Flamethrower

...though the more I think about it, the more ridiculous it sounds. I mean, fire against robots.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFx1Qvhs0_Y

good
bad

>this is what purists ACTUALLY believe