Wander Over Yonder

Yes, waifufags welcome.

Let's have a discussion about good ol' Wander, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GcOVyDhMn64
youtu.be/xIEeQ19_EPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really miss the Watchdogs.

I just started watching this. I'm on episode 13 right now. Wonder is pretty annoying but Lord Hater is the best character and is one of the reasons I keep watching.

>Wonder is pretty annoying but Lord Hater is the best character

Most people see it that way. I find Wander's naivety and unwavering optimism to be endearing.

I heard there was a version of "The Commander's Last Command" where Tom Kenny provided the vocals. Does anyone have a link to that?

Do any of you faggots have any recommendations for fanfiction?

are any of you faggots left?

This

OKDOKE
let's get these popular opinions out of the way
Wander is cute
Hater is the best character
Lord Dominator killed WoY threads

It exists according to Andy Bean. It still haven't been released tho.

He grows on you.
Especially when they start playing about with his flaws.

I miss Commander Peepers.

I always planned on working on sone S3/Lord Peepers AU but never got round to it.

I'm glad this show got cancelled. Hope it stays dead forever.

Post cute pics with our favourite almost-befriended-each-other favs

THIS THREAD IS NOW THE PROPERTY THE DUKE OF DESTRUCTION, THE MONARCH OF MAYHEM, THE GREATEST IN THE GALAXY LORD HATERRRRRRRRR!!!!

most underrated character
youtu.be/GcOVyDhMn64

Why, user?

Because Dominator was shit.

But she is a meta-saviour of the show. She sacrificed her reputation to give this show its deserved popularity.

WaifuKEKOLDS ruined my beautiful Wander threads
I will never forgive her!

She's a shitty character and season 2 sucked because of her.

Waifufags should all be euthanized.

Your opinion is invalid- because of her we got The Toy, The Cartoon, Beep Boop, Little Black Cube of Darkness and My Fair Hatey

Except she was the worst part in all of those episodes.

The season was great and just because you let waifufags trigger you doesn't change that

But also the reason they existed, so I'm okay with it.

What does Black Cube of Darkness have to do with Dominator?

>The season was great

Sure, that explains why it got cancelled.

The writing was so aimless, Dominator had so much potential and they just fucking made her shit right off the bat. It also ruined Hater and Wander's characters in the process. Every episode where Hater was mooning over her and Wander was being a selfish dickhead was cringey.

It was cancelled before season 2 aired.

The episode happened due to the increased continuity, Cube fell into depression after that ring episode. That episode was all about villains vying for power to defeat Dominator.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Poor guy.

2 episodes ruin a season? ok calm your tits and don't get butthurt
youtu.be/xIEeQ19_EPk

Honestly, the fact that Season 2 gave us The Cartoon alone means it wasn't bad.

Lot of good episodes, some people just let an element or episode ruin a season

>2 episodes ruin a season?

What? Hater was lusting for Dominator for several episodes.

>ok calm your tits and don't get butthurt

kek I have nothing to be butthurt over, I'm happy the show is dead and never coming back while you losers pine for it.

Seems you are considering you can't do anything but complain and pretend you don't care

No, user. It was cancelled before season 2 aired. The crew made it's best and worst to gain the new fanbase and satisfy the old fanbase. They hoped the greatness of season 2 will make Disney change their mind. But it never happened, and not because of Dominator.

>you can't do anything but complain

The show is shit and I'm glad it's gone.

ignore the enormous faggot

it's amazing how many great characters this show had

i think the only characters i actively disliked were the post-card grandma and the neckbeard wizard

It brought your dying thread that's been up for 9 hours with only 20 or so posts to life.

Did they ever sell merchandise of this show? I'd genuinely love to have a Wander or Commander Peepers plushie.

i've looked for physical dvds and shirts but i can't find anything

Why do so many modern cartoons start on such a low note, and then get interesting only later? The blandness of the first stretch of episodes almost made me drop the show and miss out on so much (I love it now). All of those episodes felt the same, yet they're very enjoyable when you have the context of the whole cartoon.

My favorite characters are Emperor Awesome and Lord Dom, but I don't ship them.

Wish I could help, but I'm terrible at scouring for them myself.

Good shit

Aside from fancontent there is the personalization shop on the disneystore desktop site. Just look under the Disneyxd theme. I got a Hater shirt and Dominator hoodie

got a link? the disney store i'm on is a mess

I see antidominatorfags are still shitting up these threads a year later.

stop responding to him