Today on questionable content nothing happens, just like in the last 1000 strips

today on questionable content nothing happens, just like in the last 1000 strips

I miss the roombas.

>dropping clair first
nope.

when are they getting to the orgy where they take turns getting destroyed by the QT giant

How does someone write such a boring comic for so long? I mean, most artists would slip up every once in a while and write something mildly interesting but not this guy. He is so committed to writing the blandest plot ever that it's actually kind of impressive.

>girl

holly fuckery
claire is so... non-femenine.
she looks so manly there.

Goddamn it you giant teddybear, grow a pair and bang that brown beauty already.

Do it right and you can bend the soulless ginger twink over the table for seconds while she watches.

I'm idling off of the Pillows buzz after that FLCL2&3 preview and this almost harshed it

So why are you updating us?

It's unfair how many lewd thoughts Brun inspires in me.

Do not read Questionable Content.

>girlfriend

Somebody had to do it.

Dumb luck, pandering to the trigger warning snowflakes, and his shitty life.

Alternate title: Last Cuck Tonight with Johnny Trigger Warning.

>girlfriend

Also sage

>"girl"friend

Why do you people still post this shit then?

Because it's fun to mock a guy who has been emotionally stunted to the point his "fans" pretty much dictate how the comic goes, and woe if he even slightly deviates from the "status quo."

the sad thing is, he is probably about average downstairs. Most tall guys are. And since they are tall, an average size looks small.
This would explain his personality, other than the fact that Hackques is terrible.

Do not read Questionable Content.

I want to cum on Brun's belly.

Why is the fat autist belly always exposed.

>girlfriend

Holy fuck that dude is a cuck.

>It's my fault he crushed my prosthetic
>now I'll just wallflower while the girl I want to fug hangs from his bicep
>I don't want him to pay for a replacement, because once he did his job as a bouncer

Sensible chuckle

Which ginger twink? Both of them?

The girl.

Clinton.

I know right?

I wish lewd thoughts of Brun would inspire more drawfags.

So are Elliot and Clinton going to accidentally get into a relationship because they're both submissive milquetoasts because they mistake each other's fawning apologies and sheepishness as romantic interests because that's how they normally behave around targets of their romantic desire?

Because I'll be honest, that wouldn't be half bad.

I stopped reading the comic years ago, but drop in threads sometimes to see what's happening. Claire is a main character and bleh.

Anyway... so both those guys want Brun? And why the fuck is Clinton giving him a pass on wrecking his hand?

Would you want to start a fight with a guy who just crushed your robot hand?