Lesbians lmao

lesbians lmao

Peri is hungry for steven cock not that neurotic bitch

Eh, I like Amedot better.

GOOP HUG

who cares

there aren't gonna be any canon pairings in the show and no one other than Steven will get serious development because Steven is the only POV character

>no one other than Steven will get serious development
Steven's character development has been erratic as fuck. Pearl is the only character to get decent development in the whole show.

>yfw your gf don't take aftersex cleaning seriously.

Lapis x paradot is basically already confirmed

Lapis is a heartless cold bitch who doesnt deserve memedot

tell that to Zuke's mutilated corpse

is this show still going?

Unfortunately

I know it has its problems, but why do so many people hate this show with such a passion?

define going

because CN has to be the worst network at scheduling I have ever seen

Zuke go home.

Because the show has some gay shit in it so naturally it's all muh scary SJW agenda. Also probably because tumblr loves it, the characters go off-model at random and it has a godawful fandom.

>some
let's not pretend it's not lesbians: the cartoon.

it has good points but c'mon now.

It's not exactly constant. I'd say maybe 10% of the show has the space lesbians actively flirting and shit, it's mostly just slice of life stuff.
It just seems like that's all the show is about because it's memorable and that's all people talk about.

It should be a harem show.

A harem for Greg.

nah that was the prequal show, No Need For Greg

Uprooted.
And Lapis is for Steven.

But he's got so much more new gem puss to go for now. Have him bang all the diamonds, or go menage e trois with Ruby and Saph

I fucking wish. Even Amedot is better than what we got.

>SJW agenda

If I'w the Steven , I fuck Connie first then
Lapis, Paridot , Pearl later

cunt munchers ride in the back of the truck with all the other lawnscaping equipment and power tools

In my opinion, it's basically everything wrong with animation in the modern age.

Some people have nothing better to do I guess.

Because they're paid to do it. Look at how much people love it outside of Sup Forums, and I don't just mean the circlejerks.

Now I'm all for lesbians, but Lapis is pretty obviously only after Steven. Steven is the only one she actually gets excited about, Peridot she just sort of tolerates.

Agreed. I never saw the budding relationship.

Also, I'd settle for a Lapis/Steven relationship a thousand times over, before anything with the terrible character that is Connie

I never got Lapidot because besides that one time Lapis blushed they have no chemistry which is weird because character chemistry is one of the things this show does best.
Lapis and Steven on the other hand have had tons of sweet moments together and Lapis truly cares about Steven where Peridot she just kind of tolerates.

Wow, all retarded responses.

It's because a lot of people view it as wasted potential and most people here don't give a shit about agendas so unlike most fans, the fact that the show has lesbians or strong girl characters isn't enough for people to excuse sloppy writing.

Every ship between Steven and Gem is fcking hilarious, he is only 14, and in the series was told that Steven didn't change since he was 8!

What can I say... I don't even know why I'm still in this fandom. One of the worst fandoms In which I was.

Rebecca Sugar supports all ships

Also Lapis and Peridot are shit and their fags are cancer

So?

All I desire is more cute moments between Lapis and Steven.
What more can a girl ask for?

It wouldn't be so bad if you just left already.

Reminder that Zuke quit her job on Steven Universe because Rebecca wouldn't let her make her shitty meme ship canon and that she now survives off of the money that her Lapidirtfag army throws at her on her patreon where she charges people to roleplay with her in WoW

I would almost feel bad for her but she was the one who got herself into her own mess.
I mean Christ she had a dream job and she fucked it all up just for her shitty ship now she's a wreak.
Its pure proof that shipping can destroy the soul.

Who's to say how relatively old the gems are?

That is true that's why I saw nothing wrong with shipping Steven and Peridot since they both feel like their around the same age of being awkward teens.

How much time on earth do you need to learn that kiddy diddilng is culturally frowned upon?
Especially knowing that Peridot has internet access?

She knows better. All the jems do. It's what makes the whole, "fusion is sex" thing really fucking awkward knowing that amethyst diddled steven. They're both from earth. They both know better.

I don't like how the show has gone post-season one either, but I'm not sitting on Sup Forums bitching about it all the time. The majority of hate directed towards the show is from people who have barely seen it.

Fuck we need a horror story fanfiction with you pic related

Ok I got to ask...has anyone done a SU creepypasta yet? I'm kind of shocked I've not seen one yet.

Shipping can ruin your body, your mind, and your dreams.

Remember kids, ship responsibly, make sure the characters have good chemistry and don't let it consume you. Ship Genji and Mercy, not Pharah and Mercy.

This is why I'm fine shipping Lapiven.
Simply because its not ever going to happen so I have no need to stress about it.

The Steven Universe discussion bingo

>SWJ
>Tumblr
>feminism
>agenda
>lesbian
>Rebecca Sugar
>CalArts

That's the shiposter bingo.

Yeah he doesn't even have "IT'S"

I will google but if there isnt any there really should be

It's too bad she's still the worst character.

Nevermind i found a few but they are all shit

That would be an awesome fight

Is fucking boring and it takes eons until something interesting happens, if you took all the useless episodes you end up with not even a 1/8 of the whole show

You mean lapis