What was her problem?

Chaos

not enough dick

Did you meet her family? There is never enough dick for them

>her family

?

Greek mythology

It is her job...and she definitely loves it

Considering she was the one responsible for the whole Trojan War, she got a lot softer.

Bitch needed some chaos, not even rampant death or dumb heroics gave her enough chaos to suit her needs. The only chaos she cant handle is billy.

Anger management.

They didn't keep her original design.

For the better. Head here was WAY too big, making her look like a dwarf.

im pretty sure thats what it was changed to not from

give her black hair, and she'd look like Kat Dennings.

For that movie only, if I remember correctly.

That there is what she ended up looking like later in the series, and it's horrendous.

Her original design, pic related, was okay. Not bad, not great. It had the right elements, proportion etc., but it needed refinement. Which it got in subsequent appearances, such as in the OP, which I think was the best she ever looked. They used that for several episodes too, so it's not like it was a throwaway redesign.

And then they changed her again, to what you posted, and I've never understood why. Everything is so radically different. The size of her eyes, pupils, mouth, her head in general, her body is suddenly stumpy, her hair doesn't make any damned sense. I really don't understand.

That user had a point though; nobody liked Eris. Her only friend was Ares and even then he was too busy dicking Aphrodite.

Chaos

Too much free chicken

I guess you can say she's...

Chaotic.

why does her apple have a "K" on it?

CHAOS

τῇ kαλλίστῃ tē

It's rich in potassium.