Well?

So what happened guys? You have your own spree killer now.

Trans people are mentally unstable

I've written fanfiction and want to fug characters but don't think I could kill over it

>it's a "life is so unfair because cartoon girls don't love me" thread

I've heard of those killing themselves for a waifu, but rarely other people too.

>only 3 kills
Yeah, and he sucks.
But Sup Forums doesn't deserve any better.

Imagine having parents as oblivious as his. Kid could have gotten away with anything.

A month ago called, they said you're a shitposting faggot.

....who?

I would have liked to see if he was going to be treated as a white boi by default because trans people don't want any of that mess, or if he was going to be propped up as another example of what happens when trans people aren't accepted. It's an interesting fork in the "white men are the real terrorists" angle. But he only killed 3, so no one really gives a shit aside from the victims' families, and the escapism aspect will be enough to push headlines.

He wore a "natural selection" T-shirt and tested guns in front of them.

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

WITH THE PUMPED-UP KICKS

"I Don't Like Mondays" is a superior mass shooting song.

>You

don't blame me

The videos of him practicing at a target range showed him firing from the hip. Took him like 8 tries to hit a jug of water on the ground that was only 15 feet away.

His self insert was also firing from the hip in that cartoon he made of his murder fantasy. Maybe he thought shooting like that was more 'badass'?

Eric Harris shot the same way according to witnesses

>shootings shootings shootings
You Americans bore me. Start a death cult or something, that would be infinitely more fun to hear on the news.

>But he only killed 3
I watched that one dude's video on the guy. He was just an over emotional fuck up that couldn't stop fucking up.

You mean Christianity?

it's called NRA

>only