It's a "Korey disrespects Martin" episode!

>It's a "Korey disrespects Martin" episode!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZdQbIn5NQxM
change.org/p/marlon-wayans-stop-marlon-wayans-from-making-any-more-theatrically-released-spoof-movies
youtube.com/watch?v=Iyd1YnEk_EM
vimeo.com/32884837
youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9uNamjyDs&index=155
youtube.com/watch?v=igsRlhnK1VY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's a Spill.com splits up episode

They even made a running joke out of Korey getting so butthurt over Martin calling him retarded that he sent an angry email to him.

At least Korey is aware he's a shithead unlike most people who act like him.

It still fucking hurts.
I miss Co-Host so Goddamn much.

>no Co-Host 3000
What is even the point?

>It's a "Korey makes everything racial and talks about shit he doesn't understand" episode

To be fair, Spill went downhill hard in about 2011/12. You could see the personalities clash too much, and Korey decided to fuck up any and all formulas the show had for the sake of his ego. I miss Cohost.

A Couple Cold Ones was my favorite show on Spill so Double Toasted was a godsend to me. They have really good hosts on DT too.

Tommy was Based and it sucked he had to be kicked off.
Girts is hilarious.
Goodwin makes a great host when he's doing his show.
Danielle always makes things interesting.
Ray always makes me laugh and it sucks that Korey stuck him on some shitty sports show.

>To be fair, Spill went downhill hard in about 2011/12. You could see the personalities clash too much, and Korey decided to fuck up any and all formulas the show had for the sake of his ego. I miss Cohost.

It was more than that, Spill.com got bought out by Hollywood.com, and they kept insisting on getting things that Corey didn't want to do, like video game podcasts, and non-review cartoons from upcoming movies.

But the decline of Spill.com really happened when 'Carlyle' left. He was really the only person who had legitimately different tastes in movies than the rest of the cast, and have a conservative old-school view on the film experience. Once he left, the others had to play up their differences to create the illusion of conflict.

You have your opinion, mine was that Co-Host was the MVP of Spill and his charisma made Let's Do This the best show on the site.

youtu.be/ZdQbIn5NQxM

What's the deal with Martin? He didn't like Kubo and the Two Strings because "The magic was a get out of any situation card" and "GOTG2 had no stakes in the final battle cause nobody would get hurt" like what the fuck?

The only one on that list who isn't garbage is Tommy, and even then he was mediocre at best.

I like how Goodwin is the only one who wont take Korey's shit and makes it clear. Every time Korey attempts to punk him on camera, Goodwin would throw it back in his face in subtle ways.

Love that exchange where Korey tried to force Goodwin to add an annoying fan on his PSN and Goodwin straight up told Korey that he'll do it if he pays for his PSN.

The problem wasn't really Hollywood.com asking them for new content, the real problem was Korey's inability/unwillingness to delegate and his need to shove himself into everything when he was already stretched thin, to tje point where it didn't feel like Spill.com but instead like KoreyColeman.com

Keep in mind that the reason co host didnt come back is because HE doesnt want to come back. They uploaded a video with him in real life saying hes done with podcasting.

Is that the show with the closet furry spilling spaghetti all over the place because of Zootopia?

And because Korey doesn't want to be overshadowed

I joined the DT train midway. Didn't know them before. i think they're nice, entertaining too.

Haven't seen Danielle in a while, which is cool because she was starting to get on my nerves a lot. The rest of the team is very good though. Martin is probably my fave with Goodwin.

Sick of Korey man, sick of him opening every review and talking for fucking ever before anyone gets a word in, back on Spill there was a great balance to the reviews.

Martian & Cyrus are my favs of the crew and I kinda had surprises from both of them recently.
A positive one from Cyrus with him not being as liberal on the topic of abortion as one might expect from his other opinions.
And a ugly one from Martin with him claiming on Facebook that becoming a member of ISIS is a reasonable lifestyle after Trump. Fucker thinks burning men & women alive in cages is morally superior to keeping drug dealers out of the country. Fuck that mother fucker.

Tommy was a boring mofo. Basically DUDE WEED LMAO.
Goodwin has that and an actual personality.
To bad that him and all the other new co-hosts usually are way too self-satisfied about making a mediocre joke.
Most of the time they depend on Korey or Martin to actually make something usable out of their shit.
Only Grits occasionally manages to crack me up. And he's cheating because he can do actual voices.

Man, that new intern is better at reviewing movies than half the idiots Korey allows on camera.

>Sick of Korey man, sick of him opening every review and talking for fucking ever before anyone gets a word in

Yeah thats pretty much all their reviews now

>Korey gives a plot synopsis of the movie
>List everything he loves while firing off pre-written jokes
>10 mins later he asks Martin, Goodwin, and Girts to give their ratings

>it's a Korey is wrong again episode

I really liked Tommy when he actually managed to be on the show on time I thought he really meshed well with Korey and Martin.

Sucks that it ended for him after he ran someone over.

I feel like that's partly they other folks fault though.
It has to be damn exhausting to do 80% of the talking in a 2 hour podcast.
He could probably hand off a lot more to Martin, but the other guys are only good for a snide remark on the side.
Listening to Goddwin talk for more than a minute or so really reminds you that he hasn't been doing this for long.

>Listening to Goddwin talk for more than a minute or so really reminds you that he hasn't been doing this for long.
how so?

He has a tendency to ramble or run out of steam occasionally. He doesn't have the rhythm, that you build up over time.

That's okay though, he's learning.
What I don't like is his tendency to sell his opinions as facts. The thing I like about Korey is that he almost always qualifies his statements and gives due to different views, even when he doesn't have to.

Meanwhile I can think of several occasions where Goodwin sprouted utter bullshit with unshakable certainty, that was proven wrong.

>the race stuff

God that's as obnoxious as all the political stuff they've been shoehorning into the reviews, especially in films that have nothing to do with that topic. Like in Zootopia or Get Out I totally get it, otherwise no.

They have a current events podcast, leave that shit there and out of the movie reviews.

>And a ugly one from Martin with him claiming on Facebook that becoming a member of ISIS is a reasonable lifestyle after Trump

Wait what?

Speaking of koreys ego let us not forget this:

change.org/p/marlon-wayans-stop-marlon-wayans-from-making-any-more-theatrically-released-spoof-movies

>Wait what?

I thought Martin was an athiest? Or hell even almost the entire crew?

Jesus Christ.

People act like Martin hasn't always has really retarded opinions on things. If rabbit about movies (and sometimes it does go to movies), his thoughts on the world are awful.

The only main Spill member that seemed reasonable to me was Cohost. Carlyle was alright, but he wrote Dr. Strange, which was one of the most wishy washy superhero movies I've seen.

Tommy wasn't kicked off. He went to jail.

Corey needs to shut up about his fucking nigger issues. He always talks about how evil whitey is or how oppressed blacks are when he himself it married to a white woman.

gets me every time

>All those LDT episodes that are gone, lost like tears in the rain

DT is fine and all but none of their shows were as masterful as LDT. I miss Tony but I can live with him deciding to not do any more podcasts, since LDT went downhill after Korey let Billy in as another guest

The thing I like about Martin is that he'll never apologize for this shit, no matter how much you piss and moan.

Didn't he defend Bill Maher when everyone was giving him shit for it? Where is this coming from?

>People act like Martin hasn't always has really retarded opinions on things

The guy loves Spiderman 3 for god's sake.

It's a decent film.

To some people, commenting on the state of race relations in the country and generally siding with Black Lives Matter must mean that he's all "Ay yo man fuck whitey."

No idea who Bill Maher is, I'm just thinking of the Birth of a Nation video and the time they had a video about some shooting where Corey cried about oppression. Everyone has a right to be nationalistic but Corey is hypocritical.

Maher is the guy who said "house nigger" and got flak for it. I haven't seen the review of Birth of a Nation so I can't comment on that but if you can't understand how people could be upset with the Castille shooting, then good for you. Most people could understand how and why Korey would be upset with it though.

>talks about nigger issues in a movie about nigger issues and actual niggers getting shot in the street
Wow, color me surprised. Big shocker.

The fun thing is there's also the other side of the issue where people try to call him out for being too moderate. The whole "nigga wake up call" thing comes to mind.

I hate that they stopped using cartoons.

>The whole "nigga wake up call" thing comes to mind.

I mean as a black man myself, Korey does exhibit some Uncle Tom and coonish tendencies. He always has to preface things with "I'm not THAT kind of black man" and is always trying to find excuses for racism when it comes from whites. Bill Maher deserved all the shit he got for that house nigga comment.

I'm not saying he has to be militant but dude have some fucking pride.

Korey and martin are better at reviewing movies and making fun of people on the internet than talking about black issues anyways

He filmed himself crying, I'd compare that to racists crying about white girls being raped and posting it online.
It's very hard to talk about racial issues which annoys me since it drags down the rest of the channel. It was also his reaction to the movie that annoyed me, cursing white people even after the movie had received flak on fabricating most of the events.

Korey was a hypocrite about the Bill Maher thing. He gves Maher a pass because "lol he was making a joke" when years ago on Spill he got mad at Carlyle for saying "roll out my niggas!" when they were talking about Transformers.

So you're going to give a rich old fuck who is a well documented racist a pass but not your friend?

They're entitled to their views, just leave that shit out of movies that don't talk about those issues.

>Corey cried about oppression.
t. someone who doesn't have to worry about it, and can't understand.

I've been following these guys for a while and I honestly just enjoy them shitting on stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iyd1YnEk_EM

>ELDER GOD TIER
Beau
Drunk Beau
John Rubio
>GREAT TIER
Jason
>EVERYONE ELSE TIER
Everyone else
>SHIT TIER
Harris
Leon
Drunk Grant

Well, can you blame him, the guy directed Space Jam!

I actually listened to Jason Murphy's novel on Soundcloud.
It's surprisingly decent. And he's got a great reading voice.

Fun fact about Martin Thomas, he was a colorist from comics in the 1980's and 1990's.
vimeo.com/32884837
He even drew Spider-Man #1 by Todd McFarlane, but wasn't credited for it.

Fucking neat

I remember him talking about that on LEOG. Man I miss LEOG.

I admit the Yoga Hosers review was great, because the movie was that fucking awful

Just Animated Tweety's shadows

Bad movie reviews have always been their best, I still go back to this one if I ever need a laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9uNamjyDs&index=155

Korey's shifty eyes are genuinely unsettling

I still haven't actually watched Double Toasted because I still miss Spill fuckery so much

My favorite bad movie review they did was Norm of the North, especially when they lose it at the dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=igsRlhnK1VY