Why does Batman leave his mouth exposed?

Why does Batman leave his mouth exposed?

You'd think he'd close up the mask the first dozen times Joker or Ivy poisoned him through gas.

His attempt at Bat myth is also less credible when people see it's just a man doing cosplay.

A closed-mouth suit makes much more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pjl8w9UtCzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To mock you.

that run was stupid and you know it

To mock you

>Why does Batman leave his mouth exposed?
To mock you

>run
Retard,

youtu.be/pjl8w9UtCzs

Makes it easier to breathe having the mouth and nostrils exposed plus he usually has the respirator on his belt whenever gas is involved

Lots of possible reasons.

1. To show he's human so he doesn't scare children (kinda hard to help save a kid if the kid is more scared of you then the badguy).
2. To have the enemies underestimate him or think it is a vulnerable opening when he is prepared for their attacks on it (a similar idea was made for his yellow bat chest icon which he used to be their gunfire focus while in reality said spot was the most protected and padded).
3. The design looks better with an exposed mouth.

>Shoot the chest
Assuming bulletproof vests are a thing most people would probably assume he's wearing one wouldn't they? Then again in a split second when your trying to shoot the batman your eyes will naturally be drawn to the big yellow oval so it might still be effective

You know, every time I see the Arkham Knight helm, I think of bunnies. Jason as a bunny.

There's something wrong with me.

>helm
Helmet, damn it.

Why did Jason bother to use the Gotham Knight persona, when his Red Hood persona was never introduced yet?

It's almost as if there's a shorthand word for helmet.

By not using Red Hood they could at least deny it's Jason when it's obviously Jason

To kiss Catwoman and to kiss Joker....duh

Aiming for the center mass is basic marksmanship

It was too easy googling Red Hood.
Also, I guess there is a reason as for not making sense because the events that lead to his revenge in the game are not exactly the same, as well as they are not the same motives either.

he could have an automated mouth opening armor for that

I'll post it anyway. I for one think the mouth is left unguarded because it makes him more human.

>the mouth is left unguarded because it makes him more human.
But the purpose of the bat motif is to convince criminals that he's not human.

Yeah, I've always thought one of Batman's flaws as a character is that he doesn't give a shit about his reputation with the civilians. He's specifically trying to NOT appear human and only cares about making the streets objectively safer, not making the regular people /feel/ safer.

That's fucking retarded. I hope this wasn't meant to taken serious.

I really can't stand the fact that he does this. Imagine Batman trying to sneak up on your petty criminal ass in the dark of the night, only, you can see his awful, wibbling little meatface gently swaying as he swoops up to you, and the awful, wet shine of his eyeballs, this hideous face-like construct just darting around in blackness, seemingly attached to nothing.

I don't know about you, but the Cheshire Cat is terrifying to me.

Perhaps less so if you consider that his big, gleaming, flying manjaw is a very easy and visible target

Dude, I'm telling you, That's part of his mask.
I can't say for certain That Batman is 100% black but he's noticeably dark skinned I'm willing to bet. He has a prosthetic built into the mask so people think he's white. And there by any evidence that might lead to some dark skinned citizen of Gotham automatically gets tossed out because Batman clearly "looks" like a white guy.

Because it is a comicbook and not real. The end.

Why are you here if you aren't willing to have fun?

write something better then

>implying it's not a mask

Why be called Bat "MAN" if hes going to cover his human face. Just call him "bat".

Realistically keeping your face covered wth fiber materials most of the day will have you wheezing once you start getting up there in age. Hard plate masks also muffle your voice and make it hard to breath.

Source: Male in a construction family who enjoys masks. Fun mask fact, most face concealing masks are illegal to wear in public, even a partial mask is a crime.

>Fun mask fact, most face concealing masks are illegal to wear in public, even a partial mask is a crime
This is a real buzzkill. I just ordered a cool head mask the other day. I was already bummed enough because it probably wasn't going to fit my huge head.

That's why I like Cassandra's costume.

Don't worry, as long as you don't look like aren't creeping on children, casing a place, or protesting you probably won't get hassled. Probably.

I'd never do the first thing, wouldn't draw attention to myself with a mask if I were to ever case a joint (which I also would never do), and am too nihilistic and concerned with being arrested to protest. Weird how protesting recently became a crime, though.

Who are the people who aren't having fun? The ones who accept that it's fiction and don't care about the half-mask, or the ones who try to make everything realistic and nitpick stupid shit?

Isn't there a page that once showed there was an invisible shield there?

He should let his dick and balls hang out of his suit, too

Just the bottom half of them.