How we do we fix Sup Forums? Do we ban all politics?

How we do we fix Sup Forums? Do we ban all politics?

Ban all anime discussion. There are already other boards to discuss Japanese cartoons, but we only have one for western shit.

>Do we ban all politics?
Please, yes.

No live-action.

>How we do we fix Sup Forums?

reform /cock/

This thread again

Didn't you get banned last time?

>Do we ban all politics?

Yes.

Please pay careful attention the to the fact that no one defends Sup Forums except for Sup Forums

Please for fuck's sake

Why do we have to be Sup Forums and tumblr's battleground?

Remove all Sup Forums threads and shitposting will reduce dramatically.

Ban mobile posting for all boards except Sup Forums

You shitty little brats need to learn to post from real computers.

This, but maybe ignore the Sup Forums hentat threads since it is always strange to see people try to talk about it on a SFW board.
This.
Ban this guy.

Ban reddit

Ban all Sup Forums to fucken Sup Forums

Ban all politics, all fucking attempts at politics with idiots saying it is 'Sup Forums related', movie shit, weeaboo shit, vidya shit - keep shit on topic and ban the fuckers who do not.

It will never happen because someone cannot make money if he bans people while having free janitors enforce nothing.

Oh my god one thread about a comic involving a political message and we need to ban it already. Just stop we need to talk about this shit.

BAN

POLITICS

FOR FUCKS SAKE

PLEASE

i hate it

Politics are fine when it's directly related to something that pertains to a comic or cartoon that brings the issue up. Off-topic discussions should be culled as usual.

Remember shitposters can only be banned if you report, and shit threads cant pick up steam if you ignore.

How about we ban everything that isn't Comics or cartoons?

Fuck off, Sup Forumsshitter.

Do we really have that many political discussions here?

>people saying ban politics

These are the people who never actually report those threads and throw autistic fits in them, bumping them to page one. REPORT and HIDE off-topic threads

Sup Forums isn't broken itself, there's no constant frogposters making threads about them failing at life and being neets such as on Sup Forums which believe it or not mods don't delete those. The problem with Sup Forums is and will always be the retarded crossposters from outside Sup Forums who have to yell and squeak at anything that's remotely different to their usual internet experience.

>Politics are fine when it's directly related to something that pertains to a comic or cartoon that brings the issue up
Except that everyone has their own idea of whtat's related and what's not.
Ban it all.

Theres currently 2 going on right now

>muh somebody has different opinion than me and I AM TRIGGERED
bravo reddit

They're not discussions. They're Sup Forums and Sup Forums derailing threads and posting false flag garbage.

What Sup Forums are you talking about?
If you mean then GTFO already.

Stop deleting DBZ threads. If they're vaguely Sup Forums they should stay. You cant even discuss that show over in Sup Forums.

And no, I dont give a fuck about what some underage newfag junior mod has to say.

Shut the fuck up faggot. It is constant. It is Trumptards or snowflakes shit posting something vaugely about Sup Forums when they know it will turn to more shit about politics.

>How do we fix...
>BAN EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE THERE SHOULD BE AN INVISIBLE SKY LORD CENSORING STUFF FOR ME

This is what killed this board in the first place.

Fuck off weeb faggot

But really tho ban all politics

Mods I know you're asleep

Ban that shit

Also get some mods that aren't from Sup Forums. I've seen mods remove anti-white posts but let every other Sup Forums post stay up. Remove it all or dont.

There's no quick fix. There will always be shitty aspects of the board as long as we like to respond to shit.
The only time there wasn't really too much shit on this board was around 06-09, and during that time things like live action, politics, and mild amounts of Sup Forums were still discussed and tolerated. The environment here was just different--Sup Forums was relatively new, there was more creative energy, and the SJW vs Sup Forums part of internet culture wasn't as realized as it is today.

I don't know if it's possible to go back, or if that's even something we'd want, because it's not something we would respond to.

>Do we ban all politics?
Yes. Sup Forums needs to get outta here.

I disagree because where do you draw the line?
Can we talk about sailor moon? what about pokemon? Naruto?

>waaaah Drumpf
There it is.

Yes.
God forbid the show/comic you're trying to discuss has a black character.

Fuck off to your shithole already, retards.
This board would be much better without your cancer.

One more month until you're back in school smmerfag

This

DBZ isnt even real anime now and Sup Forums gets triggered when you talk about it

I think Sup Forums is fine the way it is and doesn't need any real changes.

There is no need for Trumptards and their shit posting. Point blank.

>your cancer
You're the cancer, you fucking idiot. All you do is shitpost about how much you hate live action instead of contributing anything of value.
Kill yourself.

This isn't relative. Are you talking about the comic? Fine. Are you going off on some tangent? Not fine.

>Do we ban all politics?
yes dear god yes

The mods don't care they even consider this shit "shitposting" at times

You can give a million reasons to fix this place but they won't do it since political posting and other dumb shit gets users here posting

Vs. Threads or crossovers are fine.

But, "Which waifu is better" should be banned.

Sup Forums here

Be careful what you ask for. We've been in Treblinka for 7 years now

>being this new
>wanting to drive off comic book related threads from Sup Forums

You are the cancer man.

Seeing threads derailed by politics makes me sad

Political Cartoon threads have been ruined because idiots posted sludge like that shmorky lookalike pretending it was actually good.

As long as the OP relates to Sup Forums then they should stay up. If the thread happens to delve into discussion about that show then so be it.

I made a couple threads that were a waifu battle between Bulma and Mary Jane and a mod removed it. Why?

TSUUUUU

>focusing on one line in the post and ignoring the other one
Sup Forumsfaggot detected. You are exactly the type of person who needs to get the fuck out.

No, shitheel.
You are the one shitting up the board with godawful threads that attact only crossposting retards.
I hope you get cancer.
> instead of contributing anything of value.
Except unlike retards like you I make Sup Forums-related threads, so please go die.

The parentheses comic was hilarious.

>LE NEWFAG XDD
>comic book related threads
Go back to your cancerous shithole.

inb4 the mods delete this thread

Don't want to siubd pretentious but being unable to talk about politics as they relate to comics and cartoons is taking away like 30% of the capability to critique and deeply analyze them

But this place is infested with the moderate Tumblr crowd, who is still virulently against discussing contrarian and incorrect opinions

>As long as the OP relates to Sup Forums then they should stay up.

No faggot, the mods will delete anything that isn't related to a comic or a cartoon. They don't give a shit about what Hiro says because they're only loyal to the rules.

Things that are not Sup Forums:

Dragon Ball
Jojo
My hero academia
all anime
Yes, even that one you like and you want to make "just one thread" about

I gotta agree with this sentiment. Boondocks threads make for segways into non cancerous politics talk but Sup Forums overall is scared as fuck of any political tangent because of all the cancerous Sup Forums topics.

Ban DBZ... That's not a suggestion to fix Sup Forums though, it's just to sate my autism. ANIME DOES NOT BELONG ON A BOARD TITLED CARTOONS & COMICS!

Allow furry

But Vs. threads and crossover threads are always fun.

Yet Panty and Stocking threads are for some reason allowed

But /trash/ already exists.

>crossposting
If you believe anyone only posts on one board then you have to be retarded.
>I make Sup Forums-related threads
Then do that instead of being a sopping vagina just because people are discussing live action shit.

Well Hiro is only loyal to traffic so it is a catch 22. He could care less as long as he is gaining money from the site.

>if I say cancer enough times people will side with me

Kek, I'm love this. Keep it up, and don't forget to say you were just pretending to be retarded when it is time to do damage control.

The problem is that the discussions quickly devolve into not politics relating to comics and cartoons, but using them as a springboard to talk solely about politics and nothing about the actual comic or cartoon. At least we're not at Sup Forums levels of "What game lets me do ____" with some off-topic image in the OP that's the real thing they want to talk about.

There is a huge difference between analyzing something and going "hey Sup Forums does this thing have an agenda??? I want to know before reading it."

vs./crossover threads have been on Sup Forums forever

I'll make an image board with no politics what so ever

Anime are cartoons

Women should be banned too. They dont add anything to discussion and always like to derail threads to talk about their pissholes

>OP shits on a female character
>"Lol butthurt virgin OP is mad that we wont give him our peeholes!"

Get mods that are Tumblr and get triggered by different opinions and do their jobs better
I got banned once for posting something negative about women yet I've seen multiple times people posting nsfw and it not getting their post deleted/banned

Remove all political bait cartoons/ and political comic threads

Remove all gay shit bait threads

Except that the civil and constructive discussions involving politics are rarer than a unicorn. It all falls into pure shitposting almost every single time.
Losing the few worthwhile threads to prevent constant derailment by some user not being able to not go into some politically charged rhetoric is absolutely worth it.

I believe that anyone who comes from a shithole that is Sup Forums should be permabanned
>HURR U CAN NEVER BE UPSET BY OR COMPLAIN ABOUT SHITTY THREADS MADE BY LIVE-ACTIONSHITTERS
Do the world a favor and die, you literal human garbage.
Go make another shitty thread, Sup Forumstrash.
>LE KINO LE CAPESHIT LE SHILLS AMIRITE XD
I wish your father used a condom.

Some comics do have an agenda and it pays to know beforehand. Unless you want to trick someone into accidentally reading Unfunnies.

REMOVE Sup Forums

There is an obvious political thread going on right now.that used an image relating to a comic to start the discussion. It is insane. How hard would it be to just post it in Sup Forums? The whole 'well it is kind of related to comics' is asinine. As if people on a site full of trolls cannot notice bait and shit posting by now.

I've never even been to Sup Forums, you idiot.
It's clear the only reason you're upset about live action threads is because you're mentally ill. If you weren't you wouldn't be wasting your time acting like such a bitch.

I'll lend women to being the cause for most shipfaggotry and obsessively cancerous general threads but you can't honestly expect to be able to have them banned.

Ban all comics and cartoons that have furries as the main cast.

No, we don't, but Sup Forums and Sup Forums always force their bullshit into every other thread anyways.

Ban bait threads in general. All these "omg, this show is literally cancer" and "this show is the best, all others are shit" are getting really annoying.

If this kind of thing were implemented, I'd report every Flintstones (and Prez and Snagglepuss when it's out) storytime I see. Still worth it?

>and it pays to know beforehand

No, it fucking doesn't. If a comic is good, it shouldn't matter if it advocates genocide.

Post it in Sup Forums then. Let people make up their own minds when it comes to agendas or not. Warning them is bullshit and just an excuse to get them to follow your personal agenda, or try to manipulate them to do so. This is not a place for Alex Jones type shit, unless it relates to Hellboy.

>As if people on a site full of trolls cannot notice bait and shit posting by now.

That's part of Sup Forums's problem in my experience, too many people on here just can't not respond to obvious bait.

>I've never even been to Sup Forums
Then shut the fuck up, you mongoloid waste of space. No one cares about your shitty opinion on something when you don't even know what kind of obnoxious cancer browses that board and comes here.
>It's clear the only reason you're upset about live action threads is because you're mentally ill.
Nice non-argument as expected from a moron who defends live-action trash and subhumans that bring it here. Fuck off.

I mean, they do, but it doesn't seem to be a large-scale problem for the board. At least I don't see all that many political threads here.

>How hard would it be to just post it in Sup Forums? The whole 'well it is kind of related to comics' is asinine. As if people on a site full of trolls cannot notice bait and shit posting by now.

The whole point of Sup Forums is to spread their garbage to as many other boards as possible.

Say thanks to pic related

people need to learn to not reply to obvious bait.

The Sup Forums company war threads
the Sup Forums vs Sup Forums threads
the politics threads

People keep making threads like this because it's easy as fuck to rake in (you)s on this board

And this is how we know 50% of Sup Forums is either too young or from Tumblr