Why is everyone so racist that they want to replace an OG black character like Peter with that whitebread fuck Miles...

Why is everyone so racist that they want to replace an OG black character like Peter with that whitebread fuck Miles? Everyone keeps saying white people can't relate to because he's black but I know what's really going on.

You're just stealing the legacy of another black man who made it. Peter grew up in the hood, had to provide for his family at a young age, and kept getting harassed by the law and the media for how he looked. They called him a thug. Now that Peter beat the odds, he's too threatening to you.

Why else would you want this white kid who has money and goes to a boarding school and all this other white as fuck shit?

It's obvious when you think about it.

So what's your favorite fruit, Sup Forums?

Watermelon. Seriously.

(though it's tecnhically a giant berry)

Mango is best actual fruit. Though when it comes to fruit flavoring green apple is best.

I like oranges.

Strawberries myself, and they're antioxidant

Can we go back to discussing Spider-Man?

What is there to talk about? Miles is shit and his "fans" are just people looking to be a part of a progressive movement and hiding their own mild racism. Done

I like apples, grapes and pears.

Those sure are assertions.

Who's your favorite minority superhero besides Spider-Man?

I don't think I'll ever get tired of pears or pineapples.

I can only eat like a couple slices of pineapple before my mouth starts feeling funny, its a shame because i really like them.

Mango and if anyone disagrees, they suck cock on a quantum level, every subatomic particle in their being suckling on a giant penis.

If Black People can only relate to Black People, why does every black guy want to be Goku?

Tomato is a vegetable and I don't give a fuck about your research. I've been believing in it my entire life and there's nothing you can do to convince me otherwise.

this
1000 times this

Pears are amazing when you want to combine them with something else, especially alcohol.

Pears are pretty entry level fruits, right next to red delicious apples. They're crisp, not much taste to them but its really hard to have a bad time eating them.

i love grapes, green grapes specially
Peaches are also delicious as fuck
Melons with honey are godsend

Do black people relate to Goku Black?

>he can't relate to Goku Black

Exactly what I'd expect from a ningen.

>(though it's tecnhically a giant berry)

Wait, what?

>The scientific usage of the term "berry" differs from common usage. In scientific terminology, a berry is a fruit produced from the ovary of a single flower in which the outer layer of the ovary wall develops into an edible fleshy portion (pericarp).

>The definition includes many fruits that are not commonly known as berries, such as grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggplants (aubergines) and bananas. Fruits excluded by the botanical definition include strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, which are aggregate fruits.

Well shit.

"Spider-Man: Threat or menace?"

Is that a ben 10 reference or was ben 10 referencing something else

Peaces are divine when you can get good ones.

That happens to me with cherries

That reporter from Ben 10 is a clear homage to Jameson.

There is nothing better than buying into a pristine juicy peach

Lemons or cherries.

By itself? A nice tart, crisp apple.
In a smoothie? Strawberries.
In a pie? Blueberries.
On a sandwich/burger? Bananas.
To throw at people? Tomatoes.
In a fruit salad? Cantaloupe.
On a pizza? Pineapple.

Glad to know you dismiss actual facts because "muh feelings", like a typical SJW. Have fun with your alternate reality and alternate facts.

The Daily Bugle is fake news

It actually is, in the most literal way. How Norman never called them out once he was president, beats the fuck outta me

Couldn't just answer like a normal person, huh.

>Norman
Why? He hates Spider-Man and would be glad the DB was committing libel against Spidey.

He was too busy cleaning up the Skrull's jihad that the "heroes" failed to address. It never would've happened if America addressed the flaws of the 50 State Initiative.

I don't have just one favorite for anything. Shit's too nuanced, brah.

Peaches > Pears in every capacity.

Sour Green Apples

Tasty and keep Doc Ock away

Knowledge is tomato is a fruit
Wisdom is not putting it into fruit salad
It's technically a fruit, but cucumbers, bananas, and watermelons are technically berries so

Ahh cucumbers, the adult fruit. Not a sexual pun, i've started to genuinely enjoy raw cucumber with a bit of lemon. Very refreshing.

more than anything
because peter has had 4 movies and miles has had 0.

Do Raspberries count? If so, that.

Is that why you want to get rid of a proud black man like Peter Parker?

This was before shiposting in office was acceptable again.

Pineapples.

And Miles should have a movie because?

It's just water flavored habitable, that's like saying the cabbage is the adult green and turnips are the adult potato.

>burger
>banana
I don't know where you are but if you cross the border I will shoot you.

Iceman

>Is naturally gifted in martial arts.
>But no one can accuse him of being lazy since people depend on him
>Can ruin anyone who fucks with him.
>Has a hot wife
>Disappears from his family and can return like nothing happened.

Tomato. Not that anyone believes me but it is.

Cabbage is purely tasteless, its all wet crunch, cucumber has a subtle flavor i enjoy, fite me faggot.

I will and I'll wreck your cucumber water sipping ass.

>Gohan's dad was absent for most of his childhood
Really gets the neurons firing

Good ones are refreshing, though when they say fruit they geberally mean something sweet. Unless you are the type of freak who sugars thier tomato.

What are you talking about, Gohan's dad was around for most of his life

Father v. Daddy paradigm.

to be quite honest, Peter is 100x more relatable to black people than miles, especially east coast niggas like myself.

he's a quintessential new york icon, and hood hero

I agree 100%

How could you possibly relate to someone who doesn't share an inconsequential trait with you like the colour of your skin?

Is that... Is that Slav spiderman? I heard that caption in the Life of Boris voice...

Speaking of fruit, pic related, it's the best fruit. Bananas are fucking god tier.

okay Yondu.

Iceman

Pineapple. Especially on pizza.

Life ain't going to be easy on you, hell it ain't on nobody but us folks of best taste are going to have to suffer most.

Because going through a fuckton of horrible shit can be relatable regardless of skin color. I know you weren't being serious but do people really feel this way?

Honestly? It's because they think experiences are exclusive to certain groups of people. A white guy will never experience racism in the sense of discrimination towards him for being black. Now to say he can't understand what being a victim of bigotry is like is nonsense but I think people are trying to say what I said in my last sentence but it got warped through a bad game of telephone.

Post the full scan with him losing his mind stammering and shit

You're an evil man

Why did he lie about not being black at the end there?

He wanted to give Jameson a break.

It's almost as if people are shallow and don't go past skin-deep. Weird.

Honeydew. Only fresh, though. Mushy honeydew is shit.

Mango

Underrated