You are browsing Sup Forums just minding yout own business when suddenly a blue teddy bear comes out of nowhere and...

You are browsing Sup Forums just minding yout own business when suddenly a blue teddy bear comes out of nowhere and lights a huge spotlight directly at your face, what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLi6NOxX-tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implyng Dobbo would ever leave his parents house

Just spray water on it

>implying that hiding from the four-armed flag monster is a bad idea.

Bring up his old work.

>thinks homophobia is prevelant in comics
>thinks BLM is progress
Why is his mascot a cringey fursona

Wonder what I'm doing on the homepage instead of actually being in one of the boards.

>when you create a national crisis out of a single teenage thug being shot in self defense so law enforcement simply de-polices your communities out of fear of having their careers ruined by an altercation and crime and mortality rises among your communities

This.

This But blue

Ghetto life is far over valued

What's with this weird trend recently about people on various part of the internet (especially tumblr) thinking nerds are the most sexist/racist/etc. types of people, and feeling genuinely threatened by them?

>HEH HEH Sup Forums IS EVIL!

Eat some dobby dicks motherfucker

He don't really likes furries, but is better than drawing hinself as a fat balding man

It's like the artist from Fullmetal Alchemist who draws himself as a cow

Nerds have become resistant to the threat of social excommunication through years of isolation, so they feel the need to force them to change before it's too late and they become immune.

gamergate and the failure of Ghostbusters 2016 caused pompous liberals to paint nerds as the enemies of "progress"

>himself

Well he is huggably soft.

Make snake noises

I shoot it.

oh, she really is a girl, i thought it was a translation error

Hiromu a cute

No worry Dob's, it's not rape if it's a man

Dobson is such a hypocrite, he's a socially-retarded bigot with no common sense or care for a person other than himself.

>Calm thine tits

I like that there's two separate Robot Chicken sketches about raping a bear.

More?

Start violently masturbating of course.

this person deserves his life

This

Despite all this talk of nerd/geek "culture" being chic and trendy, nerds and geeks are no less maligned and unwanted. The terms and methods have changed, but the end result is still the same.

Is he legit phobic of these things? Like just the sight of them can make him close the page?

I've looked through some of Dobson's comics. Does he have any self awareness at all?

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=zLi6NOxX-tE

I got you senpai

Yes,

Why thank you,

I have a whole folder full of his old stuff, from back in my junior high days as an inflation fetishist.

But the rest is mostly blatant /trash/ bait, nsfw, or legitimately poorly done.

Why does he use mecdonalds as a negative thing when he loves eating there so much?

Does he really think Macs are better than PCs or was he just bandwagoning?

Why does he love Other M so much when its the most Sexist metroid game of all time?

Because when you try to explain to the yolked peckerwood with a.swazi tat in front of you in line at Kroger why he's a shitlord, things don't work out well in your favor. Plus what's the point of correcting "problematic" behavior if you're not on display for the works to see.

When you target the dorks, nerds and deviants who obviously don't have the goods to make it in society and huddle together for shelter on internet safespac--er--"online communities," they're a much easier target with significantly less personal risk.

Can someone post the "calm thine tits" thing?

Is Amon just wanting to feel pretty?

It's actually our fault for listening to them. Movies and TV shows don't give a shit about showing off T&A. Music doesn't give a shit. Magazines don't give a shit. But nerds are so desperate for female validation that we'll listen to whatever doublethink newspeak they're spitting.

What? Where did you get that idea? Carnival posting only started because people were getting sick of Dobson threads back when they were constant and decided to start posting cool looking things in protest. Then Carnival just became associated with the threads. Those were simpler times.

I wouldn't be surprised if he became spooked by them eventually by their association with criticism towards him, though.

>Comic Culture
>Backwards

How can someone that studied arts and dedicate their asses to comic strips KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT THE FUCKING MEDIUM? I hate that I sound like a fucking SJW but fucking hell it's thanks to assholes like him and Marvel that now it feels backwards.

This stereotype has existed for decades, what are you on about?

Narcissistic fucks love their "I'm a saint, everyone who disagrees with me is evil, I'm also a victim every time people disagree with me" narrative.
t. personal experience.

Dear God. Is this real?

>I wouldn't be surprised if he became spooked by them eventually by their association with criticism towards him, though.

I do believe that's what actually happened but it's all hearsay from various user over the years on Sup Forums. And Carnivale masks are very nice to look at, wish I had the money to get at least 1 real one and not a halloween special.

Yes. When confronted about it, Dobson deleted the tweet, but he never understood why people were upset. He literally could not comprehend what was wrong.

Learn to make one, user. You need more hobbies anyway.

Apparently carnivale is terrifying; I got temp banned a long time back for posting one of the guys covered in bells.

I genuinely forgot about this.
I hope Dobson kills himself and I'm really happy knowing he's depressed as fuck.

To be fair, I literally can not comprehend what he was thinking.

This isn't even a case of making an overly edgy joke or something, because there is no joke, he just told someone to shut up about grieving their parent.

You're just another Sup Forums troll that can't understand his wit and talent

Look him in the eye and start aggressively masturbating.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Does... he not know who Zelda Williams is? I assume he just thought it was just a funny image and didn't think about the context of her message? I cannot comprehend how someone could purposefully send that to someone who is struggling with the very public suicide of her father.

Like, I know it's Dobson we're talking about but Christ alive, I'm floored.

I won a miniature at a county fair when I was young. I'm sad I no longer have it. No idea what happened to it.

Was this the only time he ever saw a vagina?

>Learn to make one, user. You need more hobbies anyway.

I would love to learn to make Carnivale Masks, and I'm simply doing this for Tradition of a Dobbie thread while I wait for the heavy rain storm pummeling my town to pass.

Green Arrow/Green Lantern, Batwoman. I could think of more if given more time and got the spotlight out of my face.

probably

Apparently he has had a girlfriend, who was jewish. Then he ranted about how something involving her religion or family caused him a minor bit of problems during a holiday period or something so she went the same way as his job of being a baggage handler at the airport.

Oh boy, a chance to post all the Dobson comics I never get to post.

"MY EYES! MY INNOCENT EYES! WHY IS THERE SUCH A BURNING LIGHT IN MY ROOM!

Oh, it's the bear with the inflation-fetish."

There's some tradition of portraying nerds as being obsessed with fantasy women (if that counts as sexist, and given the busybody nature of American politics I guess it does) but since when are nerds stereotyped as racist? If anything nerds are welcoming of anyone who shares their odd interests.

Which makes them a threat to professional race-grievance profiteering.

Why are we back to this topic?
I believe that these threads are all made by Dobson.

And i guess he forgot that many subversive, left orientated comics were sold in comic shops too.
And that even Marvel had in this time 2-3 moments they diverse?

>Like, I know it's Dobson we're talking about but Christ alive, I'm floored.

It strangely does not surprise me that he would do something like that.

Forgot to add but I would pull a hidden string and then he would be surrounded by 100+ Carnival performers.

Wait, his fetish stuff was Nintendo based?

I think he was trying to make Zelda laugh, since she said "sometimes I fight it with laughter... today, strangely, I'm at a loss". The picture he used to do it though could also be taken as a statement instead of a funny panel.

He wanted to say "Look how funny this picture of F!Thor telling Thor to "calm thine tits" is, feel better Zelda." But everyone just took it as "Shut up Zelda."

>Dobson literally got dumped by his girlfriend for going on a rant on how Jews suck for not having Christmas spirit
>Calls other people racist

>Unzip pants.
>I wear my Carnival mask
>I wear my Alvaro Recoba shirt.
>Hug my little bear
>Fuck him so hard and whispher in his ear "I love inflation"

I've heard speculation that he didn't know who her dad was and only recognized her as somebody from the opposite side of gamergate as him.

Sometimes.

>Why does he use mecdonalds as a negative thing when he loves eating there so much?
Good point.
He is just a hypocrite in deny, most on Sup Forums at least know that we have hypocrite positions.

And why does he " use fot problems?
I always hated that spinball of death.
He is just a group of mindless system war follower.

I wish I had that string in my room for occasions even aside from Dobson attacks. But it would only work from Epiphany through Mardi Gras,

that blouse

has anyone else noticed that adult fashion in japan is perpetually stuck in the American yuppie 80's?

>that ring
so what does her husband do and does he need a little side action

>an inflation fetishist.

This really is a thing?? I can understand liking it 'THICC' & all that but actually blowing someone up like a Dig-Dug monster?

Nerds have been stereotyped as white male shutins, usually poor, who play DnD since the 70s. The antisocial stereotype, tendency to go for self-insert fics, etc lead to a common perception of them being socially backwards.

Some are, but it's birthed from the same dumb meme as their asociality and elitism.

>>Says Comics are behind their times.
>>Shits on anime constantly

You know, you actually have to like some media to understand why it works.

Sounds like the kind of shit he would do.

I'm a chubby chaser, and I am also confused by its existence.

Yep.

>But it would only work from Epiphany through Mardi Gras,
Yeah, that's the only downside

his dad raped him ontop of a stack of balloons

>New Fetish Unlocked