I posted this thread on Sup Forums for some reason

I posted this thread on Sup Forums for some reason.

Anyway, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SHOW DESIGNED FOR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRTmOcbDdGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Furries, obviously.

/thread

Gay furries from what I have seen.

>WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SHOW DESIGNED FOR?

Silicon Valley hipsters and their kids

Post their human equivalents!

Barafags and furries on surface level, they don't need to watch it.

The rest are the Millennials™

The show is a bit too hipster for kids most of the time.

And it jumps around a lot, it seems like even the creators do not really know what to do with the show at all.

Isn't it really popular in Korea? Like didn't they even have a deal with Baskin Robbins?

I'm 18 and I really can't see children under the age of 11/12 liking this or anyone much older than me liking it either since it's way more boring than cartoons that are enjoyed by people my age like Regular Show so who really fucking knows?

Children and fat girls of all genders.

So, wait, Sup Forums doesn't like WBB now? Huh. I should pay more attention. Last time I checked, it was still pretty much enjoyed by this board.

I don't think Sup Forums HATES it, but no one really knows what the target audience for it is. It's a bit too boring for younger audiences, a bit too simple for older audiences.

It is such a boring show it rarely gets discussed. It's not even bad, it's just so-so, even the artstyle is boring and generic with Chloe being the only character shining in a sea of simpletons. And personally, the overuse of internet culture combined with slice of life is not appealing at all.

SJWs...I wish I was lying.
Everyone in the show is some sort of nu-male, gay, minority, athiest, etc. There are no straight, white, masculine men in this show.
Anyways, despite the strong diversity undertones, I still watch it because its cute and comfy.

.... Nobody in this show is gay or atheist, as far as I remember

kids. pretty easy question

>There are no straight, white, masculine men in this show.
HMMMM

I do know the show digged on Korean TV that one time...
[ youtube.com/watch?v=rRTmOcbDdGs ]

(can kinda verify because I watched a lot of KBS World back in the day. No, I didn't watch much of the K-Pop stuff.)

unless they reveal he's gay this guy's 4 of 4

I know it's stupid to say nowadays, but it's comfy. It's like sipping warm cocoa. Also I like watching live-action videos of bears doing wacky shit, so it's cool to see a cartoon appeal to that.

And like said, it's apparently designed for Asians. I know the creator went to Shanghai to promote the show, and he found tons of merchandise that you couldn't find in America.

People who find Steven Universe too conservative

I agree with the anons that said it's comfy. And the use of Internet culture isn't unbearable like it is in FOP, so there's nothing really wrong with the show at all.

But yeah, it really is kinda like Harvey Beaks in that it's a more relaxed show that doesn't really fit anywhere.

I mean, most cartoons right now are either a lore-fest or a high-energy comedy, or a combination of both. WBB and Harvey are like the "Hey Arnold!" of the decade.

Then why not just pitch it solely in korea

Just to try to get some US audience.
Also, US CN shows tend to trickle down to other countries.

>swjs like atheists

Literal Cáncer my friend.

You guys are idiots.

My little 7 years old bro whatches it and understand all the jokes. My father is 50 years old and also likes the show a lot and whatch with him.

You niggas are close minded.

I guess it helps the creator if WBB is korean.

what these two said. its funny and relaxed. and you can get wrapped up in the ridiculous stories that take place in a very grounded world. and you'll like one if not all the bears (griz is best btw)

that said this show will age like milk, jesus christ

Silicon valley techbros

you know I really don't understand the idea that making something end up dated is necessarily a bad thing. there are tons of great movies and tv shows that make it super obvious when they were made and it never takes me out of it, it just sets the stage and puts me in that year.

and I mean it's not like there are even any specific references to any celebrities/memes/media just parodies of the general concepts, I don't think it's going to be hard for future generations to understand what's going on or anything. I guess as we speak it's a little hard to believe anybody's gonna be nostalgic for the 10's but it'll happen someday.

I'm Korean and we seem to have lots of merchandise for it, apparently so does Singapore and Hong Kong. The Korean dub is actually good.

Teenagers going to college, gays and girls. Girls process easier the slower pace, If you are attentive you can notice most of the supportive cast of kids have always been girls.

People who live in the Bay Area. If you're not familiar with the Bay Area, it's a place that needs to be napalmed.

anyone else feel the professor lampwick episode is too similar to one of the episodes of community?

I live in the bay area and I concur that we need to be napalmed

Suicidal poets

Literal Sillicon Valley Techbro here.

I don't like it. Slow as fuck, characters don't really seem to have personality, not able to pull off the low-key comedy it tries for. All my friends back home in Oklahoma love it though.

t. Jelly native who couldn't find a tech job and got gentrified

autistic girls between the ages of 14 and 22.

probably for women
this show is just cringy as shit to watch, even TTG is more watchable

It's a comfy show about bears, lads.

It's just a cute show about Bears pissing about. Unlike other modern cartoons it docent try to make a statement or morally grandstand

The same audience that most post-Adventure Time cartoons have been designed for: young millennial hipsters nostalgic for a time they can't even remember.

I remember an user from a thread way back labeling WBB as "the embodiment of a sensible chuckle"

That's actually a really good way of looking at it
It's nothing out there or over the top, but it's a fun time to be had
Also the Grizz burrito episode was surprisingly heart wrenching

My little cousin always forces me to watch it
>> The secret is I enjoy it