Should I watch Wakfu in French or English?

Should I watch Wakfu in French or English?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tYyjpXLMzPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know better than this, user. You can count the times you should watch the English version of foreign animation on one hand.

French

>Dubs

French.

I prefer dubs because I do paperwork while watching stuff, but this is one case where the original is significantly better.

A couple of the voices in English are alright, but they got some really bad acting in a lot of them. Go for the French.

What's funny about the english dub is that people were initially praising the announcement because Ankama wasn't using the usual crop of US VAs people claim to hate.

French.

Unless you really love Grover, go with French.

No hands even.

nah there's a few that have good dubs

it's rare, but they exist

Generally speaking, FMA(B) is considered a good dub.

Fucking french, even if you are one of those snobby hardcore dubfag that found so hard to read subtitles for whatever reason, the dub and the fucking audio mixing of the show is beyond atrocious

I watch 3v ep in English it's not that Bad also not that good if you are good french watch it

the english dub was set up via kickstarter, the fuck do you think?

>should I watch a thing NOT in its original dub

>Watching dubs for any reason when subs are available

Maybe if it was some super high production value shit with actual actors.

Otherwise, naw.

Most Ghibli dubs, Cromartie High, Cowboy Bebop, and Space Dandy are the only dub options I'm aware of.

I'm partial to the Baccano dubs. Luck Gandor, Vlad Russo, Issac and Miria...

Oh, that's a great one, too.

Hold up, what's this skeleton race?

How to convince my nephew to watch it with subs?

One of the few dubs I prefer to the original actually.
youtu.be/tYyjpXLMzPs

Show him a great foreign show/movie that he is guaranteed to like. Make sure that movie/show has a terrible dub. Make him watch some of the dub.

Use that as an example of dubs sucking half the time.