Might watch apes instead now

Might watch apes instead now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lv8Wp0Dcvc0
youtube.com/watch?v=zqKWAc_wt60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just don't like Tom Holland as Parker.

and miss out on the best spiderman, MCU, marvel, AND superhero movie ever made? are you nuts

How can someone even attempt to pass something so subjective as a "Cool Fact of the Day" thing?

Hes better than Tobey and Garfield at least. Tobey was good Peter, but a poor Spider Man, and Garfield was vice versa. Holland seems like a good balance when hes not being a total spaz

He's not bad.

I just don't like a Poo en la Playa as Flash and a black MJ. Especially because black MJ will almost CERTAINLY be Jameson's kid.

>and Garfield was vice versa
I disagree
Garfield was good as both, but only in ASM2.
ASM1 Peter was fucking disgusting

>Tobey was good Peter, but a poor Spider Man, and Garfield was vice versa

mark of a true casual, to be desu

Well personally I'm moderately enthused to see the conclusion of the Apes trilogy.

The Apes movies have been pretty good. I hope they don't blow it with this one.

Only one nuts here is you.

>conclusion
>trilogy
Why do you still have hope?

Fucking hate this stupid meme. Garfield was a terrible Spider-Man, although not for any fault of his own, stopping what he was doing to mercilessly bully a random car thief and then sticking around doing a terrible stand-up routine until the police arrives and he can antagonize them for no reason, instead of just doing a quick quip while webbing him to a wall and moving on.

Garfield's Peter rubbed me the wrong way in both movies. Hes got too much going for him and he really wasn't that much of a social outcast in school. Not to mention how there was little consequences for his actions
You have a fair point on that, but that was more a script problem and not on his performance. Im not saying he was a great Spider Man, just better than Tobey's performance. I just really hated his Peter Parker

>to be desu
Desu this word filter is amazing desu desu.

>Hes got too much going for him and he really wasn't that much of a social outcast in school
This is why I dislike the first movie
but college-aged Peter was very social and well-adjusted in the comics, so because he just left high school, Garfield's Peter feels right.

Sounds exactly like Spider-man to me. Sorry you just watched the Raimi movies and haven't read any comics, user.

This is why his rogue gallery hate his personality.

But he didnt give a shit about Capt Stacy's last wish, only became Spider Man to get revenge on Ben's killer (which was laughably dropped), and the pacing regarding getting over Gwen's death was poorly handled.

>no hyphen

>Sounds exactly like Spider-man to me.
Please read a comic book and don't just shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

>But he didnt give a shit about Capt Stacy's last wish
I kinda felt that refreshing to be honest. It subverted my expectation of "man, he's gonna break up with her because captain stacy" and then he doesn't and Gwen fucking dies.
Also the pacing is the movie's fault, not Garfield's performance

sounds like you are the one who doesn't read, my dude

>Responsible thing to do is tell Gwen they cant be together
>Instead avoids her like the plague, and then says fuck it so he can get his dick wet
At least Raimi's Peter handled that shit better regarding putting loved ones in harms way

I feel it went on a moment to long, but he is still a very new Spider-Man, but even mature spidey acts like that to emergency workers.

Isn't Apes out next week?

>>No mention of Uncle Ben
>>Peter is just a spaz
>>youtube.com/watch?v=lv8Wp0Dcvc0

I swear, people only like this new Spider-Man cause he's a boy they all want to rape.

>Might watch apes instead now
Why not watch both?

They like him because he talks to Iron Man and watches Captain America mobies

>>Spider-Man is a standin for MCU fans
Figures.

I'm not saying Garfield is better written than Raimi's as a whole character tho'.

I'll skip the Apes movie. However, as for this thing that Feige and company have put together:

>Peter is Iron Man's little follower
>"I'm nothing without the suit!"
>Tony more of a father figure than Uncle Ben
>Spider-Man does not need a confidante and it certainly didn't need to be Ganke/Ned.
>Marisa Tomei as Aunt May
>Unnecessary race replacement of his entire supporting cast at school (Flash, MJ, Liz).
>Peter is now a mudshark

I'm sure it will make tons of money, but I will be saving mine for Dunkirk in 70mm.

Then offer your opinion, oh glorious Spiderfag

>fact

Everything about this movie is such a turnoff.

it's an ironman movie featuring spiderman from the spiderman movie series

This fact was the fact that these things had been speculated

It is true that these things were speculated

Don't get confused, use your brain

>better than Raimi
Nothing can top Raimi youtube.com/watch?v=zqKWAc_wt60

He said fuck it, but it was also her choice.

"So because you can't lose me, we can't be together? Who does that work out for?"

She has a point, and also chose to help every time. Gwen killed herself for being careless.

He did break up with her. But man, it's not that easy.

>fact
>speculation
Tell me this is a shop.

>Wanting another NOOO UNCLE BEN movie
I thought it was better this way

>Wanting another Ironman movie

you got it backwards.
Tobey was and still is the quintessential Spidey, Garfield is 9/10 parker, and Tom Holland is just "The Movie© The Game™" adaptation derived from both. so he's not necessarily "bad" per se, but it feels like an emulated rather than an inspired performance.

Fucking Liz Allen has been dark since spectacular spiderman
Iron Man is barely in the movie
He's just there for Peter to have someone to look up to, as in a better hero he wants to emulate
Tony takes away the suit because he needs to be a hero and not just a costume, which is ironic considering how much of an asshole Tony is

It's not
Tony isnt in the movie as much as you think he is
He's in there to introduce, then he saves Peter at the ferry then gives Peter a new suit way at the end
That's all he does

>Garfield is a good Peter
Fuck off. He didnt give a shit about being responsible and he had an ok high school social life

>he needs to be a hero and not just a costume, which is ironic considering how much of an asshole Tony is
This was literally the basic premise of Iron Man 3, that Tony himself was the Iron Man, and the suits were just tools at his disposal.