Young Animal Storytime Primer #1: Doom Patrol+Shade: The Changing Girl

>"Why are you so sad?"
>"I don't know...I guess I thought it was going to last forever."
>"Does anything really?"
>"Yeah."
>"Some things do."

In September of 2016, Gerard Way of "My Chemical Romance" and "Umbrella Academy" founded the imprint "Young Animal", with the tagline of "Comics for Dangerous Humans".

Today, we shall look through a cavelcade of books out since then, starting with the oft-delayed forerunner to the line, following with the psychedelic vacation of an bird named Loma.

Let's start.

Fuck off, shill.

Okay.

Thanks for reading folks.

Ignore dumb retards. Post the storytime and make Sup Forums great again, Norrin

I know it's not intentional, but this reminds me of pizzagate where they'd call little boy prostitutes hot-dogs.

Such bullshit that they released the Shade tpb last. Feels like they're trying to sabotage it...

By the way, each YA issue includes bonus material, like character profiles of characters across the line.

Should I save particular pinups for their own series (ex. Cave Carson character profile for when it appears in his book)

I'd say yeah, but I'm game for whatever. Whatever's more comfortable for you, homie.

I love this

I love this variant.
Chippendale is a fucking god.

This is dopeeeeeeeeeee

I really liked this cover. They gave me a second sticker. Put the one that was on the issue on the outside sleeve. Thinking about putting the other one on a laptop or something.

Gonna save character profiles for their own series, rather than burn them all out here. They get reprinted each month.

My heart

I've accepted that the series is probably going to be cancelled after whatever comes after #12.
I'm still going to buy and support it, but damn does that suck.