What cartoon will adult swim revive next?

What cartoon will adult swim revive next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZJrPVEkkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Powerpuff girls

From Cartoon Network? not much if anything, probably symbiotic titan.

from that era, lots of shit was episodic and didnt have any continuity

But who knows, no one seen FLCL coming, they can pull a rabbit out of their ass or something

Big O or Moral Orel

FLCL

>What cartoon will adult swim ruin next?
FLCL

Going off of how Samurai Jack went, the first three episodes of the new FLCL seasons will be good, and then the next eight will be terrible, and the last episode will be the most disappointing, rushed, half-assed episode of them all.

Symbionic Titan

A more "adult" version of Justice League

Boondocks

Metalocalypse

>Symbionic Titan
what is this show? is it really any good or is it just a meme?

>Big O
Big O's ending was perfect, I really wouldn't want a revive.

I know they had some ideas for a third season, but I really really wouldn't want them to go that route. There are a few questions I'd kine of like answered, mostly in regards to Gordon and how he pulled off the shit he pulled off, but the story ended so nicely, I really think anymore would detract from it.

Symbonic Titan is very, very good.

It's really really good. It's short too, only 20 episodes, I'd recomend checking it out.

It's a Gendy show and very much a gendy show, it's sort of a love letter to both old school giant mecha anime and 80s John Hughes movies. Some great art direction, fight choreography, writing, editing, stuff like that.

It maintains a good balance too of being fairly episodic monster-of-the-week, but still having very clear continuity. The characters develop a lot, as do their relationships, and it makes a really big difference, you can tell where an episode takes place in the show just by how the characters act and interact with each other. Previous battles are referenced a lot and you can see the city slowly rebuilding destruction caused by giant monster/robot fights, stuff like that. A lot of love and care went into the show.

came out during a shit time for CN but was definitely underrated, good character depth, also that cliffhanger

Adventure Time will move to Adult Swim

IGPX.

>hear really good things about SBT
>looks right up my alley
>won't ever watch it because of samurai Jacks ending
fool me once

It's anime. It's been ruined since the beginning.

People like you never get good things because you don't deserve them.

I hope they go for Swat Kats

god yes Swat Kats would be amazing on AS. I saw the fan made comic series and it was awesome

>get great thing for 9 episodes
>10th episode LITERALLY retcons everything that came before it
Fuck that shit, I aint trusting genndy with my emotions ever again.

I want a Dexter's Lab season or two like rick and morty.

Or something involving Batman.

>Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
>Gotta get back. Back to the past.

And yet you all act like this wasn't the spoken intro for the whole damn series. Sometimes I forget how fucking stupid Sup Forums is.

>"pokemon! gotta catch em all"
>still hasn't caught them all
what a garbage fucking show

Steven Universe

Obviously will never happen but a man can dream.

symbionic titan anons
youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZJrPVEkkA

If it was anything, it would have to be something that had an incredibly dedicated and loyal fanbase (Which Sym-Titan doesn't unfortunately), something that is not produced by Warner Brothers (No Young Justice), and something still very popular years later (So no to Robot Jones or Time Squad or whatever). Whatever they pick has to be a ratings guarantee and worth the budget, and that often means catering to nostalgia.

My best guess is Courage the Cowardly Dog might get something, if at least some one-time special where they crank up the horror to Silent Hill levels. Dilworth has shown a lot of interest in doing more episodes.

Galactic Kids next door.
Make sector V 13 years old and set it on an apocalyptic setting. Whatever nigel did on the teaser fucked the earth,and now kids,teens and adults struggke to survive. The KND have temporarly disabled recommisioning until they defeat the GKND,which isnt going very well.
With an r rated version,you can do so much. The horrible crimes that adults did could be turned up to 11. Number 4 would swear 24/7. Number 2 and 5 become deadlier. 3 stays the same because thats just how she is. The KND has upgraded to more deadly technology,but sector V stayed with 2x4 technology because of the promise they made to nigel.
You can make father swear and be an even more cruel fuck. Make the delightful children way more creepy,and give them actual weapons.
You could also do a message about how you can grow up and still be a kid,and how not every grown up is up to get you. Doing it on adult swim would work because the only people who want it back are adults who grew up with the show.

I dunno, SBT has a more loyal following than a lot of other similar shows (Tron Uprising, Motorcity etc) but more importantly, is a Gendy property. If his name wasn't attached sure there would be no reason, but after Samurai Jack I could see them working with Genndy again.

*struggle

Actually, GKND might be the one feasible show here.

The people who worked on it are clearly excited about it, it'd be easy to write episodes that fit [as] tonally while still keeping the humor of the old series, and it's not held back by being a tax writeoff or having rights held up with other corporations.

Somebody should tell mr warburton to pitch it to adult swim instead of CN.