>8) On the Run
>7) Chille Tid
>6) Future Vision
>5) Sword to the Sword
>4) Alone Together
>3) We Need to Talk
>2) Mirror Gem + Ocean Gem
>1) Rose's Scabbard

Pretty solid list. Future Vision and Chille Tid are questionable picks, but still, not bad. It's obvious they just researched it, with only episodes from the first two seasons, and Mr Greg not even getting an honourable mention, but the best episodes are from those seasons anyway.

Well, there #1 pick is usually agreed on as the best episode here, so I guess I can't give them shit for that.

When will they make Top 10 Best FiM Episodes?

I enjoyed all of those episodes, but I noticed how they didn't put in any episodes from the later seasons. Really makes you think

>that Stevonnie mispronunciation

I tried to watch it, but the elevator music and phoned-in voice reminded me too much of my childhood.

Hopefully not until after the current season's midpoint airs in the US, because that is a destined chart-topper.

>Cat Fingers no where on the list
its shit

Rose's scabbard fucking sucks

why?

Shhh! He will hear you.

That list could be said about 66% of the SU fanbase. Watchmojo just googled which episode where the most popular.
Also future vision was dog shit and chille tid was meh.

Expertly-written feels of the "learning how your dead parents fell in love" kind.

>No Bismuth
Why is everyone wrong but me?

watchmojo's lists are user-voted.

That list doesn't even go past early season 2

oh wow a watchmojo list where they clearly have no clue about the subject and generated their list in about 5 minutes

so like every other video put out by them

>No Bismuth
>No Mr Greg
>No That Will Be All
>No The Trial

>Future Vision
>Chille Tid

Come on what are they doing

posting a year old poll from before season 3 came out

Cat Fingers is a great episode but I don't think it's top 10

>No Mr. Greg
>No Steven and the Stevens
>No Log Date 7 15 2

Mojo will always be shit

I feel like they accidentally read the list in the opposite order because Jailbreak and Lion 3 are the two episodes that are most commonly put in Top 3 lists.