NBD

>NBD

Please tell me this is a shop. Please tell me we don't live in the darkest timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSW0m2cGRUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow Nick Shore was really dedicated to the cause.

>OP's face when.

This.
Yeah it's stupid, but Peter is 15 now isn't he? Teenagers say stupid shit like this all the time.

The snapchat idea is not bad from a business standpoint. It would indeed be neat as part of a viral marketing campaign.

Nobody on this planet uses NBD.

Fucking shills

Cry more, old faggot.

>Flash is a manlet cyber bully (who cares about his race)
>Cop out "MJ" love interest who acts nothing like Mary Jane (who cares about race again)
>Spidey is afraid of heights
>No Spider-Sense (look it up)
>No punching
>Cringe vlogging
>Stupid "I don't need gadgets to be a REAL hero" storyline that isn't important for the character

You CANNOT defend this movie

>Old Man Shouts at Periodical

no one gives a shit about tough mudder except for faggot rednecks, and literally no one uses """NBD"""

Smells pretty shilly in here.

I'm pirating this movie. Fuck you Sony.

Beat me to it. They literally took his advice.

please cry more loser

>83 reviews

Yeah that is in no way skewed at all

>literally have 10 cousins under 18
>none of them texts or speaks like a retard
Thank fuck.

I thought Peter was supposed to be smart. Smart people don't send texts like that.

Is this bait? We've seen spider sense (in Civil War, when he notices Bucky throw the sign) and we see him punch in the trailers for god's sake. The other stuff is up to taste, and I haven't heard about this "caring about race" stuff so I can't make a point about it.

>The Aunt May movie is going to happen

I'm not supporting this shit. We need to spread the word.

He doesn't punch in the trailers

Normiebook is pretty good for getting things to go viral.

Jon Watts said that they use the Spider-Sense all that much because it's played out, which was clickbaited into "SPIDER-MAN DOESN'T HAVE THE SPIDER SENSE AT ALL! BOYCOTT!"

Even as millennial

This is trash

>don't use

Then don't see Spider-Man Homecoming.

This movie looks so bland. The only thing which looks halfway decent is Vulture, but it's Marvel so Michael Keaton will have nothing to do anyway.

Also a man with the last name Toomes somehow has a daughter with the last name Allen

APOLOGIZE

Thx Italy for embarrassing dancing Spider-Man

NOOOOOOO STOP MAKING PETER A HIPSTER

GOD DAMN

Her mother's maiden name is "Allan" and they never say it in the movie. Just like Ned is never referred as "Leeds".

So this really is the sequel to TASM2

You don't know what a hipster actually is, do you

So it's better that they don't use a power Spider-man is known for, because paid writers found it too difficult to write?

I may have been misremembering that scene with him stopping the robbery, so I'll concede that. I don't see why not punching makes or breaks the movie, though.

Don't make fun of the Retarded Kid, that's his best meme he's posting.
Just pat his helmet and move on. The (You)s will only give him a tummy ache.

>`IT'
>....
>two watermarks

That pic is complete garbage, I had to say it.

What did he mean by this?

>Peter is 15 now isn't he?

Peter was never fucking "in".
No, not even after he became a normalfag was he ever into the retarded modern trend of his era. He wasn't a hippie, he wasn't a college activist, he didn't go to the disco regularly nor was he a huge rock 'n roll fan. In fact, he was put in contrast to his peers or Flash or sometimes MJ to show how much OUT OF ALL THAT he was.

This is just the demented fanfic of some idiotic exec

It actually sounded more like the has it, it's just not visually emphasized beyond things like his lenses widening. That's good for me, the less ramping and slow mo the better.

A summer blockbuster with only 83 reviews recorded reviews on RT?

>the less ramping and slow mo the better.
THIS
spare the the "wubba-wubba-tingle" shit.

See: every summer blockbuster pre-release.

That's incredibly standard at this point.

NBD!
Did you know about the "web" pun?
To be fair it's one of our most retarded commercials ever.

But they do use it. Just not a lot.

Which is what Raimi and Webb did anyway. The Spider Sense only works when it's plot-relevant.

>Peter texting like a retard and using slang

I hate everything about this.

There's a difference between what you describe and slang that everyone uses.

BRING BACK RAIMI youtube.com/watch?v=BSW0m2cGRUg

This is the problem with putting him in a school for only geniuses. He's not an outcast anymore for being smart.

You're still at it shill?
They already answered you before, go away, you're not getting your Hot Pockets today.

Peter wouldn't use retard normie slang like that. Did everyone on the fucking planet forget he was an /r9k/-tier genius outcast faggot?

So.

What's NBD mean?

Now this is sad.

No Big Deal.

Being only a few years out of high school, I can tell you that only idiots use that kind of slang. And only a minority of them at that. It's not common at all. You're more likely to see it coming from moms who recently discovered texting.

>This much sperging over an Entertainment Weekly cover

Need I remind you of the "meow" shitstorm.

oh that's right Baby Driver is out

I should go see that

Theres a Elsa cameo, they arent taking things very seriously

To be fair, it's the only one not playing right now and people don't usually buy their tickets a week in advance.

thank god Amy Pascal is onboard

>a week in advance
It's out in 4 days.

he's not autistic, just skinny and nerdy before getting his powers

Still.

Nah, people do, but not so much out of context the way this guy thinks teenagers do

this

don't worry based marvel will crush it on Friday $200 million opening at least

we really should be expecting records to be broken and actual ones too not those BS ones DC has

To be fair, his smartphone shenanigans are his own video journal, not a social media effort, so it doesn't really count.

tbqh i didn't mind james garfield as spider-man. i thought he was a pretty decent "spidey" but the material he had to work with was complete trash.

it's like val kilmer getting shit on for his batman movie being awful even though imo he's the best of all the live action bruce waynes and batmen and i'll fight anyone who disagrees with me.

>texting
I have not seen this once in the movie

Have you read those old comics? His inner thoughts were full Elliot Roger-tier autism.

Man you didn't even try with that rebuttal, shill.

It's OOC even if it's only between him and himself.

Not really.

>spiderfags still delusional enough to think this movie won't be gay.
I don't get it. Marvel makes plenty of great movies, why are they excited for the only shitty one?

All these well received comicbook films seem to get the same damn rotten tomato score, even down to the same average rating.

Why are you surprised? Have you sen the marketing for this film? All of Amy's retarded ideas are in it. There's nothing of Spider-Man saving anybody all the posters are him lounging around or riding on top a train with giant headphones on. This is a Spider-Man ripped of all urgency and worst of all responsibility. I'm angrier about this than I really should be

Holland is not that tall. There's a lot of shopping here

He's 5'8. An inch shorter than RDJ. Two inches taller than "Flash Thompson."

Daily Reminder: Sony is in charge of all the marketing of this flick.

Whatever issues you are basing on posters, trailers, and clips, just know they are 100% on them. So any DCfriends who want to take jabs at Marvel with them, just know Marvel has nothing to do with all that nonesense.

>It's OOC even if it's only between him and himself.
OOC for who? Your expectations of how every Peter Parker in every universe should behave with zero deviation or or the MCU's Peter Parker?

>and people don't usually buy their tickets a week in advance

America is so far behind in some ways. I can't believe you guys don't pre book

Spiderboy was a mistake. I don't want him shitting up the MCU with this retarded crap.

>So any DCfriends

Oh fuck off you pathetic sack of shit

Pretty cute. Nice to see some personality.

How can one person be so wrong?

No one is friends with DC and this movie is marvel all over

>personality
are you making quips user? Holland is the blandest mother fucTker in the whole damn MCU. Jesus christ, RDJ's Stark and Evan's Cap have personality. This is pre-packaged stereotyped millennial shit designed by committee.
Real millennials don't act like this this is what Amy Pascal and her friends are just out of touch.

If he's 15 isn't he gen Z? I'm 28 and technically a millennial.

Didn't Kevin Fiege want Asa Butterfield or something and Sony wanted Holland?

>Asa Butterfield

He would have also been shit. the short list was fucking awful

Asa was on the shortlist but apparently dropped the ball and boasted nabbing the role before it was a done deal. There's also hearsay RDJ vetoed him for being taller than him.

>No spider sense
>Probably needs Spidey to shout out loud about his spider sense tingling to know it exist

Literally hold your breath.

>Sup Forums still this assraped because Homecoming is a critical success

HAHAHAHAHA, best days of my lfie.

Lol, if that last bit were true, the Avengers would look like the Lollipop Gang from Wizard of Oz.
I call bullshit.

Between this and Marvel-style Wonder Woman raping the Kinoverse, it's been a good Summer.

RDJ had no power over the Avengers casting but apparently had say in the Spider-Man casting since they interact so much.

>he's 5"8'
>I'm taller than Spidertwink
Never thought I would get an ego boost like this.

>yfw Justice League; the Whedon Cut is a huge critical success, and the word "funny" appears in the first 6 words of the RT review.

I have no face, I'll be busy using my telescope to locate my sides.

To be fair, you are probably 3x his weight too.

Yurop here, I don't think I've ever booked a film ticket.

Shit, man, how often are cinemas truly packed out anymore?

>Batman not in the center of the Trinity shot
Fuck it really has gotten that bad.

In muscle maybe. Even MCU Steve Rogers had more muscle before the super serum.