I don't pay attention to comics that much, but does every fucking Superhero have a female variant now or something...

I don't pay attention to comics that much, but does every fucking Superhero have a female variant now or something? Are Marvel and DC so creatively bankrupt that they can't even make a new, original Superhero from scratch?

Pay attention, faggot.

Actually Gwen Poole is not a variant of Deadpool or Gwen Stacey, she is a normal girl named Gwen Poole who was given a Deadpool-esque costume because the tailor she went to heard her self-described abilities and decided she was a Deadpool knockoff.

she IS a female variant, she just has a reason for fourth wall breaking

Riri was a mistake

In what universe is that thing a female variant of Tony Stark? You'd been more in point with a picture of Rescue.

so, which hero has the best female variant/sucessor?

I honestly don't give a fuck as long as its good but most of them aren't, They are being "progressive" for all the wrong reasons

Green arrow ',:^)

Do the 05 X-Men from the past count as their own successors? I think they do pretty much.

>'because I dont want to sleep with you"
>dummy
what is she trying to imply here?

>Now
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't most male heroes get a female version fairly early on? It's not a super new think, I don't think. Even Iron Man had Rescue for a while.

god, I hate this run. they made him a wimp

She is attracted to him

>does every fucking Superhero have a female variant now or something?
Yes, it's been like that for years

>Are Marvel and DC so creatively bankrupt that they can't even make a new, original Superhero from scratch?
No one cares about new heroes. The last big new hero was Deadpool and that was almost 20 years ago.

clint made a good call here, dodge the KreeSTD

OP's a retard

Stargirl and Zatanna because how many people remember their male predecessors.

Isn't it obvious? She wanted to sleep with him. Probably be more than that even. But she knew how wrong that would be so she would've only did it if Clint wanted it too. As soon as he confirmed he isn't interested, Kate buried the desire deep within her to never let it out. The end.

Ironically, Clint implied himself on the same comic that he was indeed somewhat attracted to Kate and maybe would've agreed if she had offered it to him.

>cover literally says iron man...

What is reading comprehension?
All this pandering is Fucking pathetic. K

The book is called Ironman. He is not even the MC anymore.