To whom it may concern on Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons board

To whom it may concern on Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons board.

My name is Hank Hill. Now, I don't understand much about this Sup Forums thing. Went on the Sup Forums - Random forum and...Ugh. Anyway you seem like an alright sort, so I'm going to ask you a question, and If you could give me a straight answer, that'd be mighty kind of you.
Tomorrow is the 4th of July and I need the consensus of smart, educated individuals to help me win an argument with a jackass.
Okay. You ready?

Which is the superior fuel for barbecuing.
Icky, smokey, black charcoal...Or a cleaner burning, multi-purpose fuel that lets you taste the meat and NOT the heat, namely sweet lady Propane.

Sincerely,
Hank Rutherford Hill.

P.S.
I have some literature on propane I can send to you free of charge (I'll pay the postage) if you require it to make an informed decision.
Also, please stop posting pictures of my boy and my Wife. That ain't right. Thank you.

wood

Well charcoal does impart a nice smooth smokey flavor to the meat, while propane just leaves nothing.

>barbecuing
That's not Hank. Hank knows the difference between grilling and barbecue.

Boggle?

Is there a counterargument to this? Because I'd take charcoal over propane if not.

That boy is not correct.

But dad, I want them to post my pictures. They told me that if I wanted to be a world-famous comedian, I have to get my profile out there so people would know who I am. How do you expect me to go Broadway big if I stay just another everyday boy?
I don't know why they keep posting mom though. Maybe she got another Internet gig again.

There are a number of ways to add smokiness without using charcoal. I like a nice Lapsang Souchong-based marinade or rub, but they also make ceramic briquettes for use in gas grills that can have the flavors of various woods.

>please stop posting pictures of my boy and my wife

I can keep posting pictures of ladybird though, right?

>Also, please stop posting pictures of my boy and my Wife. That ain't right. Thank you.

images of your niece are fine though, right?

We'll charcoal is carcinogenic and causes cancer

GIVE ME BACK MY PURSE!
I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Now I just want more scenarios of Hank browsing Sup Forums

I just cook my meat on an electric range.

I Bet Mike Judge Lurks /cm/

I'm going to have to ask you politely yet firmly to leave this thread.

No, the whole joke about Hank's job is that he is so passionate and proud to sell the worse kind of grill.

What is the advantage of propane over other forms of gas?

you taste the meat not the heat

With charcoal you're tasting the heat, not the meat you fucking animal.

I'll eat it either way but I really prefer it with propane.