Questionable Content

>I tested all these jokes on Shelby and she didn't laugh at any of them -_-

hmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get the last one

vietnam flashbacks followed by a mental breakdown

We now get to experience the fallout of an autist with no filter casually mentioning in public that a tranny has a dude's face and body structure.

Everyone was talking about how the autist was going to get in a three way with the two beta males, but it turns out she's going to bang the tranny and teach him to love his penis again.

like Jeph would ever do that.

that would be something happening, and it would upset the tumblerinas.

And then they fucked.

Everything else was dog puns, but the last one wasn't. That is the joke.

The dog pun thing was sorta funny at first but it's officially annoying now, just an excuse for a cheat day comic that's easy to draw

Isn't every QC comic a cheat day comic?

Terrible

None of those puns are funny.

When is someone going to fuck Brown?

Wow this sucks.

Where's the smut, Liquid? Where is it?

is brun going to fuck the robot?
that would be worth 10000 dollars a month

Which robot?

ALL OF THEM

that wa smeant to

I'm assuming it's antihumor. You expect it to be a dog pun, but regardless of the species of the culprit, cops will always say the same thing when arresting you.

>tfw no pics of pintsize getting his face caved in by bubbles sitting on his face while he's hiding in a cake

Another filler comic featuring the shemale

Its all filler, user.

Last panel is what Claire does every night. With her pussy stick.

How do you enjoy this comic unironically
this is the lowest common denominator

We just like mocking the creator, who is stuck in an endless loop of pandering to the SJW's that fund his lifestyle. And that he can't make even ONE thing that will offend them.

Who told you we enjoy this comic?

at least this is easier to follow than his side comic about blue martin being a magic space elf and his sister that turn out not to be real or some bullshit

I've noticed over the past several years that a good way to tell whether something is fairly liberal is if the most criticism they get is from other liberals themselves

Jeph's greatest fear isn't the alt right, it's his own target audience

What the fuck is it with SJWs and shitty puns, anyways? Do they think that makes them look clever?

All QC comics are cheat day comics, but some cheat day comics are more cheat day than others.

Liberals are their own worst enemies. They scare off potential supporters by playing high horse worse than even the most established Christian Cliques do.

Jeph probably thought 'hey this'll be easy!' when he started pandering to them, but he didn't know what he was getting into:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

you did by making a thread for it every day

I got back into it back when Fat Psycho was still a fun drunk.

>vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

That was a good read.

Is this an edit or an actual page?

Edit.

Hacks hasn't actually specified whether or not the tranny still has a penis because either answer would make people mad and he'd probably stab his hand again.

PROTIP:
anything funny with QC characters is an edit.

>Not 7 penises

You had one job user

Vaganias is funny for reasons besides that there are 7 of them.

To play double's advocate for a second, Jeph has brief moments where he actually properly sets up a punchline or otherwise presents an amusing situation. Even the totally incompetent get it right once in a very long while.

Exactly. I'm pretty liberal myself (I know, I know, dont worry I'll kill myself) and I can't fucking stand how zealous some people on my own side can get.

In many ways, we deserved to lose this election. It should've been a wake up call but it's only made the self righteous double down and become even more so.

>vox.com
Hah, nice try. Now where's the archive?

it's a pretty good article
makes me feel smug and superior in all the right places

are those two furries calling the fat kid a fag cuck or are those two anthropomorphic bears calling the fat kid a fag cuck?

Bears.
Furries would never have the confidence to insult someone outside the Internet.

I was going to say.