So assuming it wouldn't end up getting the Megaman treatment...

So assuming it wouldn't end up getting the Megaman treatment, could a Archie style comic series on Crash Bandicoot have worked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1t_4YclrGqM
youtube.com/watch?v=mRq_8ZEP5vE
youtube.com/watch?v=MxKDgN1-ZbM
youtube.com/watch?v=51gRqRB2IkA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHURiOqMVTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure. Just keep it away from Archie.

screw that, I want an animated series. If there was ever a time to do it, it was on the 90s, but right now isn't too bad either.

IDW' did a Skylanders comic so I guess it's possible

Why is she so perfect?

That Skylanders show has a whole episode dedicated to Crash, actually. Haven't seen it though. Cuz fuck Skylanders.

You know what woule be awesome? If they gave the show an on-going storyline filled with deepest lore and clever adult jokes.

waifu

I like Nina more than Coco, but both are good.

I want her to have Kitty Katswell treatment. She's hilarious with these falling boxes.

This remake has been very nice so far.

I wonder what SuperSayianCrash thinks of it...

source?

I'd love a full interconnected line of video game comics, Sonic and Crash first, Kingdom Hearts at the early Aughts, Megaman at the late Aughts.

The characters are practically toons. I think it would benefit to see them in motion, but they kind of flanderized them in the later games and remakes so I'm not sure I'd want that style.

A comic might be fun, though.

Coco is cute. CUTE!

It's apparently #TinyTigerTuesday

If they ever make an animated series, they should include Crunch as well. But revert him back to his Nitro Kart personality. That Mr. T shit was dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRq_8ZEP5vE

Just make this. Crash and Coco as inverse Dipper and Mabel is too perfect.

Look up "Bandicoot Falls" by Mashed

that goes against everything the original games were doing

Crash is such a weird character to find a voice for. None of these, IMO, fit the character. But I keep imagining Crash as a Taz knockoff. I guess they're all too high-pitched for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=MxKDgN1-ZbM

Twinsanity probably handled it the best by not giving Crash a voice at all.

Fuck that, I want more Tawna.

Oh they definitely would. I have a feeling anything related to Crash of the Titans will be ignored forever.

it's okay when it happens to guys, right? Coco is baed because she takes these things like a man.

None of the post-ND characters are any good.

That or a super short cartoon series.
They could also make an animated movie based on Crash Twinsanity, that game was almost full story and could easily be destilled into a full movie.

talking about crash of the titans, have you guys seen the cartoon shorts on the second game?, they did these short animations between levels that changed their animation style in each one of them, it was pretty amusing.

And Tawna would be the Wendy of the series

It's not going to happen and W H Y would you want it to? There aren't many directions in which a Crash show could go and none of them are interesting, if the cornerstone such a show isn't already present in the games then there's little reason not for an entirely new IP

You mean like this? Unused cutscenes supposed to be in the first game, but got scrapped becasue suits wanted to focus more on the 3D.

As long as all the post-ND dogshit is ignored.

Especially "Formerly evil Crash who becomes a useless tag-along for Crash and Coco" and "Cortex's ugly niece only made for waifufagging".

"Ugly" is too soft a word. "Repulsive" fits better.

Twinsanity is a good game. Has nothing to envy form the original trilogy. Nitro Kart is also not bad at all. The rest are shit, I agree.

Coco is cute. CUTE.

So which has the better fourth game, Crash or Spyro?

With Crash being relevant again, I feel compelled to either run Crash Retold again, or convince someone else to do it for me. Preferably the latter.

Crash, easily. Enter the Dragonfly can go straight to hell.

she's adorbs.

>CCCOMBO BREAKER

How's that %100 run my niggus

The time warping plot in Crash 3 can be used for that. Everything post-ND is basically another timeline while we get a new Crash 4 and animated series. The first racing game can also be canon.

i want more abuse

slapstick, user, slapstick.

I feel like I kind of prefer classic Tawna, as weird as that sounds. The cartoony unpolished look gives you a little room for imagination even if they don't look great on their own, the updated modern Tawna reminds me of those horrifying furry love-dolls using real skeletons that one guy made.

Unrelated:
youtube.com/watch?v=51gRqRB2IkA

Hmm all the Race Women are anthros......what is up with this? Anyone notice that every single human in Crash Bandicoot is ugly? Is that the reason there are only anthro females? It's supposed to be the Earth. So why no attractive human twats?

>Naughty Dog

I dunno which is weirder, the obsession with Coco or the obsession with seeing her hurt.

no obsession,slapstick is just funny!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHURiOqMVTI

>Boco being confused by an obsession with seeing misfortune befall a cartoony anthro girl
... Y-you can't be serious.

I mean, I get that people waifu Coco. I missed the time period for that, but I get it.

But if she's your waifu, why see her get hurt?

And Female Characters who endure it are Top Tier. This is why BOTH versions of Lola Bunny is shit because she avoids it. Or rather it happens, but Bugs Bunny is her shield who takes the slapstick meant for her.

They're specifically all bandicoot girls

even fucking cortex gets a scientist themed anime bandicoot girl

what if during all those experiments he only wanted a waifu

Pretty sure he just wanted to make a harem for Crash. He was supposed to be the general of his Animal Army after all.

yeah haha i just want to see girls get beat up wouldn't it be funny if coco got flattened by an anvil haha

Well he did say "I need a woman with BIG....bags of ice."

This, the characters were practically made for a cartoon.

The thing is Crash would have to be silent aside from the occasional word or noise while everyone else talks.

Gender equality
Slapstick
Fetish fuel

Take your pick.