GOOP HUG!

GOOP HUG!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCW6voH15xjAj69Ck-F_LwGQ
sdccblog.com/2017/07/ucc-distributing-san-diego-comic-con-2017-exclusives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amethyst is cute

amethyst proves why she's the best and why pearl is objectively the worst gem in one picture

goop hug.

Wish they had more little group gestures like this.

That's just Garnet being the best

Why didn't it get on her face?

I can see how you would come to this conclusion of you are retarded. My condolences to your family.

I LOVE HANGING OUT AT YOUR PLACE

I love when people talk down to somebody only to realize they can't even type properly.

>pearl
>got cucked by greg because she's such a shitty person and rose wanted nothing to do with her
>STILL won't give up on rose
>has almost killed or let steven die several times
>convinces a child to basically give her life because she is so mentally fucked up
>has an autistic breakdown because rose didn't tell her about lion

yeah user. pearl is the best

Is that stuff oily in nature?
Because if so then a whole new world of imagination just opened up for me.

It's like toothpaste full of nanomachines

>Amethyst
>the best
>turned into Rose to torture Greg because he wanted to be with his son instead of watching TV with her all day

>what is essentially a teenager who lost who was essentially her mom lashes out once
>this somehow makes her the worst character

wow user good comeback i really got btfo

Slung around the back from her arm swinging?

>literally hundreds if not thousands of years old
>"a teenager"
>consistently is a shitty person for most of seasons 1-4

mentally she is a teenager user. mentally. please, give me more genuine examples of amethyst being a "shitty person"

>Using her alien superpowers to cheat at wrestling
>Literally fighting Steven to prove she's a worse person than him
>Openly admitting to theft
>Letting her antics put others in life threatening situations
>Spending at least 3 entire episodes bitching about being a midget

>>Using her alien superpowers to cheat at wrestling

Motherfucker do you know what a heel is?

In no way does the crowd respond to her like a heel character.

>"cheating" at "wrestling"
>surprise surprise, no-fun pearl calls her out on something that's all in good fun

>has self-esteem issues that she keeps from the people who care about her instead of talking about them, then peridot and jasper tell her she's defective and this makes her feel worse
>this somehow makes her a terrible person

>theft of ice cream bars that pearl and garnet paid for anyway

meanwhile pearl actively manipulates garnet and has about 10 episodes dedicated to how sad she is that rose is gone and how she hates greg for something he couldn't have helped

So what you're saying is that emotionally immature children sympathize with Amethyst and adults with adult problems sympathize with Pearl, got it.

sure user, you can sympathize your autism with pearl's autism if that makes you feel better

Amethyst's problem is that she doesn't like that she's short.
Pearl's problem is that the woman she loved and fought for cucked her before dying and is now raising the resulting love child.
One of these problems is not like the other.

So is Sup Forums back to liking SU now or is this just some weird anomaly?

Love and hate are but two sides of the same coin, user.

She spent her formative millennia alone with only rocks for friends. It's a miracle she isn't a Sup Forums-tier spaghetti factory.

If she was so lonely why didn't she fucking leave?

and amethyst is, comparatively, much less emotionally mature.
if pearl acted her age, it wouldn't be a problem. but you don't always get what you want, sorry pearl.

and she takes it out on steven, which is just a shitty thing to do

we really do need a proper Amethyst origin episode

I will admit that is a solid point. Pearl's facade of maturity is surprisingly skin deep at times. However, I think her problems are infinitely harder to deal with than Amethyst's especially since Pearl is basically a deprogrammed cult-slave.

>wish they had more little goop gestures like this

she didn't know there was anything else and she was happy playing with her rocks

i dunno user. if she's such a battle-hardened warrior she should have some self-control. pearl has her own self-esteem issues too but come on. almost letting steven fall to his death? not cool

I refuse to believe after hundreds of years someone as outgoing as Amethyst would rather spend her time talking to non-sentient rocks than explore the world around her.

Yeah that was pretty fucked up. I'm in no way saying Pearl is perfect, just that her problems seem more real than Amethyst, who again, is self-conscious of the fact that she's short.

When the fuck are we getting more Rose episodes? It should be criminal to make the best gem dead from the start.

>Rose
>best gem

Best gem is still alive tho

It's because, as always, we are shackled to Steven because the crewniverse decided we are, so we can literally *never* get backstory unless someone explicitly tells it to him. I'm convinced red sapphire was put in the show just so for eventual backstory info dumps.

What are the odds we'll ever see her smug little ass again?

low

And that makes me sad.

>Wish they had more little group gestures like this.
*drafts more townie ft steven and maybe connie episodes*
You're not seeing gem adventures or the whole squad interacting for a long time... nothing personal... kid

>attempting to throw Peridot's tablet in the ocean

It's so bullshit they still act like they're showing the show only from Steven's perspective when there's been like 6 episodes that are just lengthy, highly detailed flashbacks that would be impossible for someone to describe in such vivid detail to Steven. Screw off show, either stick to your guns or give us more episodes about the stuff in the show history everyone wants to know or have characters interact without requiring Steven to be present.

It was an intervention
Steven has psychic powers

>Pictured: the problem with this show

Heel does not mean hated or unpopular. HHH, Stone Cold, The Rock. All were loved during their heel phases.

If everyone knows it's just shapeshifted Amethyst that kind of defeats the entire reason she was doing it in the first place, doesn't it? Lars literally doesn't understand that Steven is Tiger Millionaire.

>it was an intervention
it was a dick move you fucking cunt

This dude is bending over backwards to defend the canonically worst crystal gem, don't feed the troll

Steven Universe is the Homestuck of cartoons.

After season 4, I 100% agree with you.

what in god's name is wrong with Sup Forums

I'm going to wait until it hits something equivalent to act 6 before making judgements. I would pay to see it go that route though

I was so onboard with this show after the season 1 turnaround that I created an entire youtube series base don it. Season 4 squandered literally all the goodwill I had for the show and now I'm only watching to see if it can capture even a fraction of the potential it used to have.

takafumi hori sent an open letter to rebecca sugar at AX saying that he still wants to work on SU

>Steven has psychic powers
That's a fucking dumb way to try and make those episodes make sense man

If you're shill at least post links

I did the Hell Universe series
youtube.com/channel/UCW6voH15xjAj69Ck-F_LwGQ

it's canon tho

Hasn't been sufficiently explained how it works though

I went to trash and they told me there's going to be a special sometime this summer. Is it true anons?

His empathy-sense is pretty clear and shown to work on gems (I don't know if we've seen him do it to humans or animals) and we've gotten a lot of material on his dream-invasion powers as well as his body-snatching powers.

He swapped brains with Lars and watermelon people, it has not been fucking explained sufficiently user.

>steven
>empathy
if anything it's the opposite of empathy, it's enslavement and submission powers. he forces people to become like him, he doesn't give a shit about the concept of "others" and "personal space" You are him, or die.

No, that's what he does
he has the power to sense the feelings and emotions of others, he uses it on centipeedle a couple of times and a few others

It was never said he used it with centipeetle, hell, I don't know how you even infered that.

I would hit my gf in the tits if she tries to hug me while being covered with my goop.

It's just your semen, user.

It's not stated

Because it didn't happen, user. He was reading her body language, not using empathy skills.

Backwards cap outfit was nice.

>reading the body language of an insane alien bug creature

>A bug creature with fucking obvious, even dog-like body language

Do we know when the show is coming back?

I cum a lot, a good diet and being properly hydrated does that to you.
I usually shot 8 times per orgasm, that's more than a revolver! And every one of it it's really quantitative in volume too.

There's a new Bomb coming out in May!

Just shower it off, who cares. It's just your semen.

Use cold water though, hot water will cook it like scrambled eggs.

Hot or cold I just thoroughly scrub myself with soap, perk of being a microphobe is that I'm a clean schmuck most of the time.

If you came on a ruby, it would cook immediately and that's kinda gross. Every time you have sex it would smell like a burning monkey house.

SDCC says somewhere in this summer. Most likely after OK K.O. airs in August.

sdccblog.com/2017/07/ucc-distributing-san-diego-comic-con-2017-exclusives/